User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2003, 21:29   #51
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Killmark is not playing pa this rnd, nor will he play planetarion again (i dont think).

So too answer ur question, no kill is not play. And tbh if he had been i would of had no problem saying he was, seeing as we are close friends.

-Necro

[Edit: Ok, just got a pm, apparently he is playing, however he's not in my gal].

What about Malos, or Locutus? Gal mates of yours

just ribbin ya though
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 17:49   #52
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
@Necro: Ok, so now it's widely known that Killmark is INDEED IN YOUR GAL, does that mean your denials of farming is a lie as well?

Good luck for the rest of the round, hope you fight well (and honestly for a first) to keep your position.

Actually, I hope you end up ranked even lower than my 300th rank galaxy, and then you cheating, lying scum will know exactly what it's like to be caught on the other end of stuff you do to us lower-scoring players.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:39   #53
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
i could post some nice irc logs...shame they can't be used as evidence :/
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 18:58   #54
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i could post some nice irc logs...shame they can't be used as evidence :/
then post 'em for our entertainment

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:52   #55
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Arbac
so they'll farm for another month or 2 .... ruin lots of peoples rounds .... and then a week before the end get deleted for cheating?
Yeah ffs! delete them now when they are cheating. #

i can only agree Arbac
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:35   #56
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
then post 'em for our entertainment
afaik i wont do that..

as much as i hate with a passion literally everyone in that galaxy, and would like nothing better than them ****ed into oblivion, i have one long time pa friend in there, and i won't **** him over since it was me that introduced him to the wankers in the first place, which i do feel guilty about..
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:38   #57
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
It is funny that now newsies etc are arround (i know they have been for quite some time) that 40:9 has cathed up with you.

They are so outplaying you now, thumbs up.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:57   #58
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
It is funny that now newsies etc are arround (i know they have been for quite some time) that 40:9 has cathed up with you.

They are so outplaying you now, thumbs up.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that was funny.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 06:58   #59
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
There are whole gals created for being farms and support planets. Surely nobody has ten shadow players doing all this work for their gal ? That is so unbllievable.

For instance a gal that has
- no pods in ten planets
- only eta 2 and eta 3 ships in but not a single FR or DE in 10 planets
- has PDS on 9 out of ten planets
- though full of pds it has no pds that targets DE class pods

That sound like normal players to any of you ?

hAl
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 07:01   #60
[7]Gunn3r

It was pretty funny that after the first week of being in necro's gal during r6, I then learnt that Killmark was in our galaxy. Another week later, he also had a double account in 33:11?(might have wrong coords, sorry if they are wrong)

With Necro's hypocriteness, it's always a box of surprises.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 07:53   #61
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
33:9.

Hard to forget the huddle that day, TheDamned's auth'd retal.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:33   #62
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
40:9 use legitemate tactics, raping allies.