User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 21 Jul 2017, 21:31   #1
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
return of the creators hour

hi folks,
i would like to see a return of the creators hour and see where the likes of appoco and lunar have a vision for pa and an opportunity for the players to ask the creators where they are taking pa to.
Unread 21 Jul 2017, 23:01   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: return of the creators hour

this would be great.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2017, 06:21   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Please. They have no vision for the game. They will just keep it running until the player-base gets too small.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2017, 16:38   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Please. They have no vision for the game. They will just keep it running until the player-base gets too small.
Thats what I want to show them up for
Unread 23 Jul 2017, 06:40   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2017, 08:31   #6
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

"Creators 10 mins" - Creators hour for Apocco to turn up late to.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2017, 12:33   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh hey, I've turned up on time to almost every single EoRC and CH for the last 12 years - I think I had to leave one EoRC half way through because of a family emergency, and maybe had to skip one other one.

I've been a bit late for a few shuffles in the last 10 or so years, and signup start has sometimes been an hour or two out but I think my timekeeping is mostly pretty good for CH.

Edit: Unfortunately, with a girlfriend and kids and a couple of promotions at work over the last 3-4 years, my free time is a lot more limited than it was
Unread 25 Jul 2017, 20:46   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Oh hey, I've turned up on time to almost every single EoRC and CH for the last 12 years - I think I had to leave one EoRC half way through because of a family emergency, and maybe had to skip one other one.

I've been a bit late for a few shuffles in the last 10 or so years, and signup start has sometimes been an hour or two out but I think my timekeeping is mostly pretty good for CH.

Edit: Unfortunately, with a girlfriend and kids and a couple of promotions at work over the last 3-4 years, my free time is a lot more limited than it was
You have a real job?