User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 May 2006, 18:23   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Yahwe or UK Legal folk

some guy just pulled into the side of me (thankfully i saw and broke hard so we only just touched) on a dual carriageway after we we had just joined. (so a fair bit less than 70mph)

We pulled over. He immediately admitted it was his fault.

However i had my camera on me and was 'talking to it' whilst i drove (it was in my top pocket) so id remember an idea i had for a work related thing. As it happens it recorded him saying it was his fault multiple times when i got out the car as i forgot to turn it off.

If this goes through the insurance companies (as i fear it will) and he goes 'it was his fault blah blah blah' can this be used?

He quite clearly says it multiple times on the recording but im unsure if its admissable as evidence or whatnot...

any advice ?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote