User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2009, 17:02   #1
Firolius

Firolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Reset ?

Hi everyone,

I just created my planet with a friend.

I'm trying to get closer to him and found (since my home is brand new) that the reset might be the best idea.

But when i click, i get a nice email saying "hey your planet has been reset and moved to a new galaxy"...but i dont move at all ??

Can someone explain how to do this? :-)
Firolius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2009, 17:45   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Reset ?

my best advice would be to ditch one planet,put it in deletion mode, sign up a new planet, create a buddy pack, get your friend to join that buddy pack and you two would be together ...
Unread 4 Sep 2009, 17:46   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i do not know if you can create buddypacks after tick 0 though ......

also a good advice would be to join an alliance ASAP, something like xVx or ROCK..... you and your friend will both enjoy the whole PA thing more.
Unread 5 Sep 2009, 01:26   #4
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firolius View Post
Hi everyone,

I just created my planet with a friend.

I'm trying to get closer to him and found (since my home is brand new) that the reset might be the best idea.

But when i click, i get a nice email saying "hey your planet has been reset and moved to a new galaxy"...but i dont move at all ??

Can someone explain how to do this? :-)
Hi Firolius

I looked up your planet in the game and found out why you haven't moved!

When you reset in your planets first tick It wount move. So you need to wait until you have ticked once or more ( it should have done that now )

There is really no chance that you should come closer to your friend by reseting / exiling your planet. Since this should be random.

Buddy packs are only available before tick 36. After that they aren't possible to create anymore, so I suggest next round you start up early and create a buddy pack with your friend(s)

I'd do suggest that you both get in the same alliance, then you can be able to work together inside the alliance!

Hope this was to help for you!

If you need more help, please keep posting, drop by #support on the ingame chat system, or send in a support ticket and someone should be able to help you with your questions!

Regards
Spritfire
Multihunter & Support
Unread 5 Sep 2009, 06:49   #5
Mista

Mista is an unknown quantity at this point

Also at tick 336 all gals can accept 2 players that are still in protection* into the bp, . If you can find any willing gals that is.

This feature has never been used to bring brand new players to the game, we could see a first!

*when you first signup or reset, your planet is in 'protection' for 72 ticks
Mista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2009, 10:42   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
There is really no chance that you should come closer to your friend by reseting / exiling your planet. Since this should be random.
You are wrong. It is very possible to come closer together, when doing it right.
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 03:47   #7
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
You are wrong. It is very possible to come closer together, when doing it right.
Its all about the motion of the oce.. errr, how you control your inter galactic battleship.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 05:25   #8
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Its all about the motion of the oce.. errr, how you control your inter galactic battleship.
Concidering that a battleship is usualy huge and contains alot diferent stations, then you (as commander) have sub-commanders who know their duties and make sure their departments run smoothly.

THAT IS HOW YOU RUN A BATTLESHIP!

Think they don't have anything bigger than fishboats in australia anyway, so you are excused!