User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:56   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ADHD - Possibly one of the funniest disorders in history.

Our German readers may appreciate this a little more than others, but it does have a pretty general appeal
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:01   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ADHD - Possibly one of the funniest disorders in history.

One of the funniest things i've seen in a while.

Truly brilliant.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:09   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Looks like someone's still using Windows 95

Seriously though, that's just scary. I give it a month before he kills someone
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:29   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i give him 6 years before he annexes the sudetenland
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:47   #5
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Dear God, someone forgot to take his ritalin in the morning.

This guy is more hilarious than the Star Wars kid. I just wish my german was good enough to understand wtf he's squeeling like a pig about.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:50   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

That was brilliant.
"Ich wirde euch ümbringen!! Töten!!"

Though I'm not certain if this is more a case of TRA* than ADHD.

* Technology Related Anger
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:05   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

He's obviously acting but I'm impressed that he manages to go for four minutes like that.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:18   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We've all done it....
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:39   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
We've all done it....
Personally , i have never ever destroyed a keyboard in a fit of rage whilst getting frustrated at my own actions or the actions of others in a game.

Closest ive come was breaking joysticks back on the old Atari 2600.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 22:58   #10
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RATM_
Dear God, someone forgot to take his ritalin in the morning.

This guy is more hilarious than the Star Wars kid. I just wish my german was good enough to understand wtf he's squeeling like a pig about.
Some translation:

"i want to play"
"start the damn game"
"Oh my god - what is this? what happened?"
"start T H E DAMNED GAME you son of a bitch"

"where is the Escape key?"
"i dont need no help"
"i dont need no help"

"i killed him yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
"i will kill you all"
"eat that you son of a bitch"
"i will just shoot you"

then at the end he starts to slightly lose his temper as somebody shoots at him.
Ramihyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 23:34   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

oh my ...
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 01:16   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There's a 'BOOM HEADSHOT' and a 'imagine how loud he gets when/if he has sex' selection of jokes here.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 01:31   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Quoted for truth.
I confess that I can't see the difference between one mentalist (child) beating the crap out of a keyboard (which has never done him any harm) and the nuremberg rallies.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 02:44   #14
Yahwe
I am.

I dutifully edited the wiki reference so that under 'Nurnberg' Norwegian was included.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 03:08   #15
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i give him 6 years before he annexes the sudetenland
the what?
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 03:14   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That kid makes FPS Doug look sedated.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 06:06   #17
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Holy ****.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 10:56   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
That kid makes FPS Doug look sedated.

everyone <3 FPS doug
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 11:09   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
the what?
German

Angry

Hitler
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 11:25   #20
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
the what?
If it's related to 'german' in any way it's always perfectly safe to make some nazi-reference that's the only thing that defines Germany after all
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 12:17   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone let's buy the little fat **** a bag of Wotsits and watch in awe as he gets ever more angry at the keyboard becoming covered in orange dust all the while giggling in the knowledge that his fat little fat hands keep obtaining more as he crams his podgy little fingers into the plastic bag.

Then I want him to lick the keyboard. I want him to lick it the **** clean. I want him to LICK THE ****ING KEYBOARD. LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU SON OF A BITCH! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU FAT **** LICK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGHHGHHHGHHG. LICK THE DAMNED KEYBOARD. EAT MORE CHEETOS. LICK. EAT! LICK!! EAAAAAAT! THEN BURY YOUR FACE IN THE EMPTY, GREASY PACKET YOU LITTLE SACK OF FILTH. DO ITTTTTT
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 12:58   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Everyone let's buy the little fat **** a ticket to the circus and watch in awe as he gets ever more angry at the clowns squirting more and more water at the crowd while giggling in the knowledge that his fat little fat hands keep sweating more as he waits for a clown to get close to him

Then I want him to lick their clownshoes. I want him to lick them the **** clean. I want him to LICK MY ****ING CLOWNSHOE. LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU SON OF A BITCH! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT! LICK IT YOU FAT **** LICK. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHGHHGHHHGHHG. LICK THE DAMNED SHOE. EAT MORE CUSTARD PIES. LICK. EAT! LICK!! EAAAAAAT! THEN BURY YOUR FACE IN MY OVERSIZED TROUSERS YOU LITTLE SACK OF FILTH. DO ITTTTTT
fixed (for great grammatical justice)

Last edited by Phil^; 27 Feb 2006 at 13:30.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 13:45   #23
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

now if the kid had a stutter it would be Oscar winning material
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:46   #24
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol, internets is funny and im funny too because i post shitty links.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:59   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

excellent point well presented (of course we'd expect nothing less from Yahwe)
We shall remember them.
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 01:10   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Partick Thistle special:

http://media.putfile.com/football-manager
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 02:52   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Id say that was absoloutely ****ing superb.

Except

Ebaumsworld has again stolen the content and marked it as their own, which we all know is utter ****ing knobcheese thieving bollocks.
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 18:35   #29
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

A different cut - this time with english subtitles

Angry German Kid Vrs Numa Numa
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 22:34   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow, I seemed to be pretty worked up in my response to this thread a while back. I need to chillax more.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 00:48   #31
Ramihyn
Emperor

A few of you kiddies should grow up I thought this version was funny enough to post it, it contains english subtitles and it was new on that site. To avoid crowding the forum with a new thread, i searched for this thread to append it. Some neg rep comments i catched for this are actually making me smile - keep them coming

If the forum mods wouldnt want old threads to be bumped - they could simply disable it.

ps: i find some of the comments esp. funny since they dont have anything to do with what i posted and given the quality of the threads posted lately... *rolleyes*
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 06:46   #32
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Personally , i have never ever destroyed a keyboard in a fit of rage whilst getting frustrated at my own actions or the actions of others in a game.

Closest ive come was breaking joysticks back on the old Atari 2600.
I remember having one of those. Those cheap joysticks would lose the rubber cover too easily. And eventually the button would stop working. Ah the good old days with 1 stick, 1 button, and 1 brain cell needed to play.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 07:46   #33
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting in solidarity of the no bump community.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 10:58   #34
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

i dont really think adding something worthwhile (barely) to an old thread should be classified as bumping, if he just made a post saying "lol" or somthing then fair enough
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 11:47   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Posting in solidarity of the no bump community.
Posting in disagreement of this post.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 18:56   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Posting in disagreement of this post.
yes!

we need to keep the creation of new threads to a minimum while simultaneously ensuring that conversation is as confusing as possible
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 19:32   #37
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramihyn
A different cut - this time with english subtitles

Angry German Kid Vrs Numa Numa
Ahhh now THAT was actually funny.

Kura's original link wasn't funny. Some fat ugly kid shouting at a computer? Hardly Spike Milligan humour, is it?

(especially as Kura labelled it as a "kid with ADHD", which really isn't that funny )
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 22:38   #38
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

i just have to ad my comment to this so hate me if you will

but that is not adht. But it is funny

neptis
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 22:54   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
(especially as Kura labelled it as a "kid with ADHD", which really isn't that funny )
Would 'kid with undiagnosed cancer' been better?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:15   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
we need to keep the creation of new threads to a minimum
Old threads being active does not preclude new threads being made.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:18   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Old threads being active does not preclude new threads being made.
well no.

not as such.

but bumping a thread several days old usually prevents ...

no

wait

I get it

you selectively quoted me. god I look the fool now ...

Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:20   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I presumed that a few seconds of confusion for each reader is highly unlikely to cause the forums to come to a halt.

(and of course I selectively quoted you, I was responding to that point in particular)
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:23   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I presumed that a few seconds of confusion for each reader is highly unlikely to cause the forums to come to a halt.

(and of course I selectively quoted you, I was responding to the point in particular)
oh well then you must be right.

:spastic: (goodness there is no smilee for that. my bad)

EDIT: :deliberatelychoosingtobeobtuseonthepresumptionthatyoucanactuallyunderstandenglish:

we need that smilee more
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:07   #44
Ramihyn
Emperor

Quote:

EDIT: :deliberatelychoosingtobeobtuseonthepresumptionthatyoucanactuallyunderstandenglish:

we need that smilee more
Did you actually have a point with your comment about thread creation?

On a sidenote i think people would have been even more negative about it if i made a new thread for this link. The video is funny, but not funny enough for a new thread IMHO

I start to wonder if this radical "no thread bumping" position means that you practically cant discuss topics which have been discussed in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon neg rep
bumping threads for tenuous links is shit. bumping threads that Kura started and so making people think he'd come back is ****ing unforgivable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon neg rep
the forum rules say bumping is wrong. you are supposed to be a grown up who can control his actions not a ****ing child who needs constant moderation
\o/
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:26   #45
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I'd have thought you knew by now that picking out one or two points from someone's post instead of tackling it as a whole was Dante's arguing/debating style?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:38   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'd have thought you knew by now that picking out one or two points from someone's post instead of tackling it as a whole was Dante's arguing/debating style?
No, my debating style is writing lots of words unnecessarily. Kind of like wakey but with slightly less typos.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:47   #47
s|k
Caveat Lector

Well I was bumping the BSG thread each time I wanted to talk about it, and I thought it was okay because the people talking in the BSG thread knew what was going on. But generally when I see a new thread, I think it is new, and it is such a bother to respond to an intense discussion and then find out it was an intense discussion two years ago. :/
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 01:56   #48
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

i knew it wouldnt be long until the post went off topic only 6 months and were now talking about bumping threads
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 02:12   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Well I was bumping the BSG thread each time I wanted to talk about it, and I thought it was okay because the people talking in the BSG thread knew what was going on.
I didn't.

Bumped threads usually do confuse me and my first response is "Oh, x (where x is some old long gone poster) is back" but then I realise and I go on with my life without suffering any major psychological trauma. I may be unique in that regard.
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 17:17   #50
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So all this fuss was about a bump?