User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:42   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I really like Jolt's choice of Ad's for this forum ...

"Something for the weekend Sir" with a picture of a packet of Condoms, and then "Rent a Joint Ops server this weekend"

In other words : Jolt think everyone here is a Geek that cant get laid and plays Counterstrike at the weekend.

Im personally offended by this simply because I dont play counterstrike.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:43   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: I really like Jolt's choice of Ad's for this forum ...

Lies. I play Guildwars
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:45   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Lies. I play Guildwars
I play World of Warcraft, but thats just more proof that Jolt dont know their userbase.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:45   #4
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I dont see ads. Im not going to say why cos this will turn into a browser thread.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:03   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I play World of Warcraft

(obligatory realm request?)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:13   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont play computer games

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:13   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i dont play computer games
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:29   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I like how it's a Joint Operations server but you are accusing Jolt of thinking everyone is a CS player.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:59   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do not play counterstrike

i play poker

can't get laid for love nor money though
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:00   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
i'm pretty sure at least one of those can guarantee it, unless you are missing some vital equipment...
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:05   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i can confirm i am 'fully equipped'
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:24   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I play Eve. I could get laid quite easily except when I'm not playing Eve my other half is :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:51   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ads ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:55   #14
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:

i play poker

oh so sad

i feel bad for ya lokken

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:04   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i play poker

I'd love you long time lok <3
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:15   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

If you get mad, then its true, or at least close to being true. personally, I have yet to pay attention to an ad here. Its instinct for me to simply not see it.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:17   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
If you get mad, then its true, or at least close to being true.
I am so tempted to post something here but I'd have to ban myself for racism if I did
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:25   #18
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am so tempted to post something here but I'd have to ban myself for racism if I did
Racism is only racism if people are offended. Spill it out!!! I am interested in knowing what you have to say.*

* That phrase would sound so sweet from a big breasted girl on a friday around midnight at your house sitting on your bed.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:31   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

if everyone in the world replied to everything you said with the words "shut up you stupid ******" you'd probably get rather pissed off (in case you're going to be irritating and deny this rephrase to the majority of black people in the world). This wouldn't necessarily mean it's true though. People get annoyed at many things, not just getting called out on an unpleasant truth.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:42   #20
Chika

Quote:
if everyone in the world replied to everything you said with the words "shut up you stupid ******" you'd probably get rather pissed off (in case you're going to be irritating and deny this rephrase to the majority of black people in the world). This wouldn't necessarily mean it's true though. People get annoyed at many things, not just getting called out on an unpleasant truth.
hrm, I would have to disagree. Society has conditioned African Americans to portray people that still talk like that in 2005, to be personally disturbed and intimidated. I can't speak for everyone, but if that phrase is not backed up by any forceful harmful gesture, it comes off as sort of a joke, and the person saying it, actually comes off comical. This is not the case for everyone, but just me personally.
In agreeance with your statement though, I did infact state in my post that you replied to, that "or at least close to being true" in reference to your particular statement, If someone did call me a stupid ****** everytime I sadi something, they would be telling the truth because history has condemed me to be such, even though I am not. in the same sense, if someone called me a stupid cracker, there would be no reaction, as I am not. hopefully I explained it thoroughly.
In the end, its a matter of what is socially acceptable. In some parts of the world, canalbalism(SP) is still practiced. though socially unacceptable as we know it, somewhere in some Tropical rain forest, a baby girl is biting into some human toes.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:52   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

As I said, many people think differently to you. If people require society to tell them what to think and say it's a fairly ****ing poor show. Someone calling you a stupid cracker would be self-evidently wrong (like someone calling you a woman or a dry piece of toast). Personally I dislike it when people think things of me which aren't true. I'm not too sure how it boils down to a matter of what is socially acceptable. Cannibalism (!) I find perfectly acceptable (unless you actually kill the person against their will in order to eat them, which is murder so I suppose I really don't see anything intrinsically wrong with cannibalism). People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:02   #22
Chika

Quote:
As I said, many people think differently to you. If people require society to tell them what to think and say it's a fairly ****ing poor show. Someone calling you a stupid cracker would be self-evidently wrong (like someone calling you a woman or a dry piece of toast). Personally I dislike it when people think things of me which aren't true. I'm not too sure how it boils down to a matter of what is socially acceptable. Cannibalism (!) I find perfectly acceptable (unless you actually kill the person against their will in order to eat them, which is murder so I suppose I really don't see anything intrinsically wrong with cannibalism). People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me
In English class Freshman Year HS, I read this book called "To kill A mockingbird"
In the cliff notes, it states that the entire point of the book, is that "Individual cannot beat society".
Why do you need a job? Why did you learn to read, write and count. Society influences you in every way, as does upbringing. Your a smart guy, in phsyc class, you learn that peoples deamenor is strongly influenced by how they look, rather they will be shy, or outgoing.
I really can't see your view on this line "People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me " What veiw are you using. generally, one strives to be better off than thier parents were. So your point doesn't fit in that scenario. If you mean in a much broader sense, the only person I know that rose to be above his peers is the Mesiah (jesus). Sadly, I can't define thousands of years of conditioning, or the mold of the world. In definition, I would have to be Jesus to do so.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:31   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

What are you talking about? I said that people who keep on using unnecessarily shit ideas make me sad. Just because things influence you doesn't mean they control you.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:47   #24
Chika

Quote:
What are you talking about? I said that people who keep on using unnecessarily shit ideas make me sad. Just because things influence you doesn't mean they control you.
This is what you said, "People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me sad"
Thats what I responeded to. Influence is control sir. Driving under the INFLUENCE. For an example, probably a bad one though. if something influences you, it is significant, and has a degree of control. like, your parents giving you influence to go to school, or your friends influencing you to drink and smoke, or by the community influenceing you to want to give back and be a moderator. To a certain degree (to narrow it down) influence is control.

edit: probably a better example, What are you doing when you try to INFLUENCE a girl to have sex with you? Just saying it for the hell of it? Or trying to get her to have sex. If you influenced her, she dropped the panties.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:50   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3

(obligatory realm request?)
Runetotem.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:52   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
This is what you said, "People who can't surpass their own upbringings make me sad"
Thats what I responeded to. Influence is control sir. Driving under the INFLUENCE. For an example, probably a bad one though. if something influences you, it is significant, and has a degree of control. like, your parents giving you influence to go to school, or your friends influencing you to drink and smoke, or by the community influenceing you to want to give back and be a moderator. To a certain degree (to narrow it down) influence is control.

edit: probably a better example, What are you doing when you try to INFLUENCE a girl to have sex with you? Just saying it for the hell of it? Or trying to get her to have sex. If you influenced her, she dropped the panties.
Influence is not control. You can still choose.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:57   #27
Chika

Quote:
Influence is not control. You can still choose.
i can agree with thatstatement.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:59   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

LOOK , WILL YOU PAIR STOP TRYING TO BRING SERIOUS ****ING DISCUSSIONS TO A THREAD MOCKING THE COMPANY THAT HOSTS THESE FORUMS. ITS NOT LIKE EVERY THREAD HAS TO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME KIND OF DEEPER MEANING TO IT. PLEASE HAVE THE RESPECT TO TALK SHIT IN A THREAD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT.

Yours sincerely
The Management
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:00   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Kura is a spastic
His knickers are elastic!
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:09   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Kura is a spastic
His knickers are elastic!
Much , Much better.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:11   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Runetotem.
o_O

a realm of which i have never heard :/
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:20   #32
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

adverts are there to be ignored though
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:23   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
o_O

a realm of which i have never heard :/
And which I will return in around 13 minutes, as im chasing Snapjaws in Southshore.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:23   #34
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
LOOK , WILL YOU PAIR STOP TRYING TO BRING SERIOUS ****ING DISCUSSIONS TO A THREAD MOCKING THE COMPANY THAT HOSTS THESE FORUMS. ITS NOT LIKE EVERY THREAD HAS TO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME KIND OF DEEPER MEANING TO IT. PLEASE HAVE THE RESPECT TO TALK SHIT IN A THREAD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT.

Yours sincerely
The Management
Beat me to it.

Jonny and Chika were driving this thread to a level of gayness that could only be rivalled by Yahwe nobbing his latest toyboy in a pink tent on Brighton beach while singing 'YMCA', waving a cowboy hat in the air and telling anyone that cared to listen that it was 'faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:27   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Beat me to it.

Jonny and Chika were driving this thread to a level of gayness that could only be rivalled by Yahwe nobbing his latest toyboy in a pink tent on Brighton beach while singing 'YMCA', waving a cowboy hat in the air and telling anyone that cared to listen that it was 'faaaaaaaaaaaaabulous'
And if this doesnt win next weeks POTW contest, its proof positive that MM IS that toyboy.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 12:20   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

everyone should come onto twilights hammer in WOW and kura should stop being part of the gay allaince
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 12:37   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

twlights hammer !?

get on a server i've heard of fs :P
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 13:15   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i play poker

Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:07   #39
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

There are adverts?
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:21   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yes didnt you know jolt infact provide high standard in quality hosting servers, for amazing games such as counter-strike*

a dead rabbit can play counter-strike well
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 15:23   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I really like Jolt's choice of Ad's for this forum ...

I can't actually recall ever playing an online gaming thingie.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote