User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2007, 17:37   #1
NEO666

Planetarion on hyves

All dutch people will probely know that hyes (a dutch community website) is a big hit and allot of people have it and connect with each other on this community site.

I just started a new hyve for planetarion players and ex-planetarion players and there by ask all planetarion players who have hyves to sign on as member and get the hyves full with people who love planetarion

type on hyves

planetarionhyves and select hyves in the second box

would look like this:

zoeken: planetarionhyves hyves ok

but complicated like this but I am not allowed to post outside url's yet :P

greetz,
NEO666
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 18:04   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Planetarion on hyves

If you PM me the urls as they should appear I'll have a look then put them here for you in a post.

Great idea to help spread the word :-)

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 18:15   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

So basically this is just the same as making a group on Facebook?
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 18:24   #4
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yes, but this is for potsmokers and people who has legal sex with animals.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 18:32   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Yes, but this is for potsmokers and people who has legal sex with animals.
To be honest the fact he's making the effort to try to bring new people into the game is what matters.

I made my group on Steam and know of a couple of people who are going to play next round due to asking me what it was all about when they saw it on my profile.

Who cares if pot smokers and sheep shaggers are the types that this branch of advertising will reach out to? The game needs a new player base influx and it's people at least trying to make the effort to get them that is needed.

We all know Planetarion is on the decline, but if people keep trying, well, it might help to keep it going for an extra round or two.

I was having a long chat with A2 the other night about the good old days of Planetarion and it made us sad when we thought of it ending, so if I can help prolong that end, by even one round I will and support anyone willing to help.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 19:26   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Who cares if pot smokers and sheep shaggers are the types that this branch of advertising will reach out to?
ok own up who told the welsh bout this game

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 20:27   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I wasnt badmouthing him, i was just pointing out what demographic this group of his would reach

Unread 15 Oct 2007, 20:47   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I would've called you a stupid and predictable redneck if I didn't know you where some kind of poorly developed Scandinavian
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 21:26   #9
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

For a person who comes from a moraly bankrupt nation who use wooden shoes you got alot of spunk