User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:49   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
photoshop 7 workspace

I havn't used PS7 for AGES, but I'm sure there used to be a way of making the workspace transparent so that you only got the control windows, pallets and stuff and the image you were working on up and could 'see through' to whatever was behind PS7 everywhere else.
Can anyone remind me how you do it?
Or am I thinking of something else?

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 03:55   #2
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably thinking of the mac version. I've only used 7 briefly but I dont remember that as a feature.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:17   #3
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Not really used 7, I prefer 6 even tho 7 supports vectors

I also use Office 97.....shows how stubborn I am to 'upgrade'
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:03   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
you cannot do such a thing unless you're using an external program ie: Tile Windows (freeware proggie @ cnet downloads)

at least I know that for PC's since I use it everyday
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:10   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Some programs do it.
I know VB Studio used to (it was an ancient version I had on my 486 many moons ago).

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:34   #6
Miserableman
Not a Cow

Miserableman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Some programs do it.
I know VB Studio used to (it was an ancient version I had on my 486 many moons ago).

Transparent Windows on a 486. Bet that flew..
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:34   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Megla! YOU should know that double posting is bad!

Bad Megla! Bad!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:52   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Originally posted by Miserableman
Transparent Windows on a 486. Bet that flew..
It wasn't transparency, it was just simply that there was no background 'main window'. Dunno how they did it.
Still flew like a brick tho.

And yes mong I know but I got bored waiting for you lot to reply. Remember Rule 1, my son!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:27   #9
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
Not really used 7, I prefer 6 even tho 7 supports vectors

I also use Office 97.....shows how stubborn I am to 'upgrade'
I've used Office 97 till this weekend, but got so tired of it pissing me around (encountered ActiveX errors in Access that I got tired of solving) that I got Office XP, and my is it a refreshing change.