User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 20:50   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Remember the story about my neighbour?

Well, about 6 months ago I said that relationships with my neighbours were going downhill, and that if they werent moved on soon, I expected some trouble.

Today as I'm walking past his house, he is out in the front garden, the guy throws a fosters can at me, and before I get a chance to react, stabs me, twice. Now, I'm alive, I'm shaken, hell I'm the first in the world to admit that I'm as shaken as I've ever been, but my leg has been stiched up, the bleeding has stopped, and fingers crossed, we can finally get the guy the **** out of our street now.

Still, what sort of person attacks somebody with a knife without any provocation?