User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2009, 10:26   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Change Tracker v Suggestions Forum

So why do we have both Change Tracker and Suggestions Forum?

When clearly apoc's reply to my own change to pa thread in the trackers was this

Quote:
Appocomaster
4 Jun 2009 08:44
Please make a thread on this. This is for acknowledged bugs and approved features pending coding.
However I placed this idea under

Type: Feature-Request
Severity: New (Change)

Now is that incorrect? (and yes this is a moan thread)

When and where does the "approved features pending coding" committee gather? and how is it decided?

I posted that apoc remove the ability of the general public to post a change tracker thread, but I would also suggest that the change tracker be split into Bugs and New Features (2 seperate areas).

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2009, 13:46   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Change Tracker v Suggestions Forum

Quote:
Planetarion Change Tracker
Lists current confirmed Planetarion Changes. Read http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?p=3172982 for more information
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Change Tracker Thread
To completement the suggestions forum and give greater visibility and tracking to bugs and new features, I've added a change tracker here.

Please
-Place all bugs here (I will base my coding on it)
-Place all suggestions here that you feel have sufficient backing on the Planetarion Suggestions (or, in rare cases, Planetarion Discussions forum), with a summary of the change and a link to the thread. Minor suggestions may not need it.

Whilst posts to add details to change items are welcome, please keep conversation and arguments from the change items and keep them on the suggestions forum.
Suggestions Forum = discussions
Tracker = summary of current bugs (+ evidence) + confirmed new features and information about when they're going to be completed