User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:19   #1
Ivana

Poem

Hate came like rain,
Just me and Wayne,
I had one choice left,
In walked Jeff,
I felt tree’s unrooted,
Snow boil, all because the Lady love’s milk tray!

Could anybody help me out, I am running out of creative JUICE!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:23   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Poem

MTUME - Juicy Fruit

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:27   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer

I wandered lonely on a cloud.
There a moose called Morris once was, and a cat called Doris once was,
Bring out the red and yield not to the glow; THAT Solomon?s winter.
I divulge the Chemical Warheads of thee, my soul.
The End. I slit my waistbands.
But never mind a dog, lest a bicycle be of less permeation,
For it was mostly moist from front to back (and hence again).
Consider The reversal: plunging @ you into his/her/my ?lavender? depths?
You are Death?s Auditors, that both divide
The complete NP problem in the taste of curried structure.
The wet-leaf aroma breathing sorrow?s miasma;
It?s all a lie of course; I want a Holophrase.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:28   #4
Ivana

I like using words,
That rhyme with each other,
I like catching birds,
And feeding them each other,
I like eating turds,
And spitting at people,
I like puppy dogs tails,
As much as the next man,
But if I am honest you can shove it,
Because I am part of something, I am a PLANETARIONER!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:28   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posts came like dust
Creeping like moths
Smothering in their greed
Alive and well
Banality made pixel
God what a load of old crap
Poetry is easy
Write what you like
Make sentence short
Leave reader hanging
Wear dark make-up
Create shitty website
Be a goth

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:29   #6
Ivana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I prefer

I wandered lonely on a cloud.
There a moose called Morris once was, and a cat called Doris once was,
Bring out the red and yield not to the glow; THAT Solomon?s winter.
I divulge the Chemical Warheads of thee, my soul.
The End. I slit my waistbands.
But never mind a dog, lest a bicycle be of less permeation,
For it was mostly moist from front to back (and hence again).
Consider The reversal: plunging @ you into his/her/my ?lavender? depths?
You are Death?s Auditors, that both divide
The complete NP problem in the taste of curried structure.
The wet-leaf aroma breathing sorrow?s miasma;
It?s all a lie of course; I want a Holophrase.
I am not realy keen on poetry, but I seem to have a skill for it.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:31   #7
Ivana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Posts came like dust
Creeping like moths
Smothering in their greed
Alive and well
Banality made pixel
God what a load of old crap
Poetry is easy
Write what you like
Make sentence short
Leave reader hanging
Wear dark make-up
Create shitty website
Be a goth
I feel like I just got a facial from you.

Too much juice!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:36   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The poem in question was part of the Bad Poetry Experiment
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:47   #9
Ivana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The poem in question was part of the Bad Poetry Experiment
LOL, now outta my thread, this is a quite place.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:49   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

tonight i'll make a poem.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:51   #11
Ivana

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
tonight i'll make a poem.
very nice, quite mysterious that one. TONIGHT AND TONIGHT AND TONIGHT.

Class
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:01   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I CAUGHT this morning morning's minion, king-
dom of daylight's dauphin, dapple-dawn-drawn Falcon, in his riding
Of the rolling level underneath him steady air, and striding
High there, how he rung upon the rein of a wimpling wing
In his ecstasy! then off, off forth on swing,
As a skate's heel sweeps smooth on a bow-bend: the hurl and gliding
Rebuffed the big wind. My heart in hiding
Stirred for a bird, -- the achieve of; the mastery of the thing!
Brute beauty and valour and act, oh, air, pride, plume, here
Buckle! AND the fire that breaks from thee then, a billion
Times told lovelier, more dangerous, O my chevalier!

No wonder of it: shéer plód makes plough down sillion
Shine, and blue-bleak embers, ah my dear,
Fall, gall themselves, and gash gold-vermillion.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:06   #13
Ivana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I CAUGHT this morning morning's minion, king-
dom of daylight's dauphin, dapple-dawn-drawn Falcon, in his riding
Of the rolling level underneath him steady air, and striding
High there, how he rung upon the rein of a wimpling wing
In his ecstasy! then off, off forth on swing,
As a skate's heel sweeps smooth on a bow-bend: the hurl and gliding
Rebuffed the big wind. My heart in hiding
Stirred for a bird, -- the achieve of; the mastery of the thing!
Brute beauty and valour and act, oh, air, pride, plume, here
Buckle! AND the fire that breaks from thee then, a billion
Times told lovelier, more dangerous, O my chevalier!

No wonder of it: shéer plód makes plough down sillion
Shine, and blue-bleak embers, ah my dear,
Fall, gall themselves, and gash gold-vermillion.
I don't realy like poetry.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:07   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree :
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man

Down to a sunless sea.

So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round :
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree ;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.

But oh ! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover !
A savage place ! as holy and enchanted
As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover !
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
A mighty fountain momently was forced :
Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst
Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail,
Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher's flail :
And 'mid these dancing rocks at once and ever
It flung up momently the sacred river.
Five miles meandering with a mazy motion
Through wood and dale the sacred river ran,
Then reached the caverns measureless to man,
And sank in tumult to a lifeless ocean :
And 'mid this tumult Kubla heard from far
Ancestral voices prophesying war !

The shadow of the dome of pleasure
Floated midway on the waves ;
Where was heard the mingled measure
From the fountain and the caves.

It was a miracle of rare device,
A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice !
A damsel with a dulcimer
In a vision once I saw :
It was an Abyssinian maid,
And on her dulcimer she played,
Singing of Mount Abora.
Could I revive within me
Her symphony and song,
To such a deep delight 'twould win me,

That with music loud and long,
I would build that dome in air,
That sunny dome ! those caves of ice !
And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware ! Beware !
His flashing eyes, his floating hair !
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:13   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana
I don't realy like poetry.

That's like saying you don't like films, or books, or food or games. It's a rather broad area to just dislike without any stated reasons.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:14   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's like saying you don't like films, or books, or food or games. It's a rather broad area to just dislike without any stated reasons.
TO THE NODMOBILE
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:32   #17
Ivana

reading fiction bores me. I like lusty stories of lesbo sex and FFM orgys.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:34   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
reading fiction bores me. I like lusty stories of lesbo sex and FFM orgys.
ERROR. CONTRADICTION IN TERMS.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:41   #19
Ivana

not when they are from the trusted pages of hustler.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:42   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
not when they are from the trusted pages of hustler.

Cursed eyes rolling into the back of my head :(
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:43   #21
Ivana

It will make you blind.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:36   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i found report of a hockeygame in the clubmagazine of our hockeyclub. it's made by some 6 year old boy after his match:

It was saturday it was cold.
It was time for Twente vs Lochem.
Unfortunately Rick wasn't there.
We started well but it became worse.
In the first half Geert was goalie it was going pretty well.
Untill it was 0-4 ohoh i thought.
Time for the second half we changed goalies.
And Kaj was goalie we started and before you knew it goal.
Unfortunately we lost anyway.

Regards Kaj.

pld that guy
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:48   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Mart Poom is great.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:50   #24
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I've studied more poetry than I'd like to (back in my A Level English Lit days) and I've come to the conclusion that if you have something poetic to say you should say it in a song. If you can't say it in a song then it's not worth hearing.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:14   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I've studied more poetry than I'd like to (back in my A Level English Lit days) and I've come to the conclusion that if you have something poetic to say you should say it in a song. If you can't say it in a song then it's not worth hearing.
Not a fan of Paradise Lost then?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:18   #26
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

mmm, Kubla Khan.

*waits for someone to post The Waste Land or Dante's Inferno*

Bah, I'll do part of the latter

We had already left him. I walked the ice
And saw two soldered in a frozen hole
On top of each other, one's skull capping the other's,
Gnawing at him where the neck and head
Are grafted to the sweet fruit of the brain,
Like a famine victim at a loaf of bread.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:48   #27
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If for all we know,
it would end now,
and all we had left,
was just a written feeling,
it would read,
a simple need,
it would read,
want

i so rock