User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 May 2006, 06:13   #451
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: 1up's not-ingame members

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
hell...

i play the game cuz i feel like a punk fighting for freedom and anticapitalism, only here i do belong to the "ones with a backbone" which are allowed to (try to) kill the few which make the laws and the many who follow them blind.

i dont care about 1up controlling the code and the stats. Far from it! Actually this excites me to play on! isnt that the main part of the game since 5 rounds? to fight against the fat cats? (wordplay!)

so i just say the resistance failed this round.
its unlucky that we didnt have the idea to start with 100 players and just invite them into ally when they need defense.
i really thought 1up slows down at the beginning to then take number 1 with 70 ppl, thought that was the "loophole" they told pa team to code in. i am even a bit disappointed that, except from excellent stats and excellent alliance politics, 1up didnt have a good idea this rnd.
well, the 100 player affair now goes on for 9 sites, what actually says that it was a good idea, its probably just me who thinks it stinks.
so what else to say, dont take it too honest what i say, plz dont close me for saying loud what i think, and... freedom forever!
Is the answer 6? This is a riddle right? :S
Unread 28 May 2006, 08:30   #452
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

1up's not-ingame members 27 May 2006 10:31 Strange how a lot of people have been offered planet NAPs two weeks ago. Quit the crap.

------------------
tnx for the negrep robban, now go get a clue
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 09:49   #453
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
1up's not-ingame members 27 May 2006 10:31 Strange how a lot of people have been offered planet NAPs two weeks ago. Quit the crap.

------------------
Don't complain about rep. To do so is incredibly shit. Did robban1 even sign it?? Frankly that level of grammatical superbness suggests to me that it wasn't even him.
Unread 28 May 2006, 10:11   #454
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

he can't give negrep. only gray.
+ rep system is utter crap. why do you even care?
Unread 28 May 2006, 10:19   #455
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

------------------

i was banned at the time so sorry. but i dont give rep to anyone its gay
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 10:55   #456
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
hell...

i dont care about 1up controlling the code and the stats.
That's right, 1up bought me out with 40 pieces of silver and I made pro 1up stats!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 11:28   #457
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
That's right, 1up bought me out with 40 pieces of silver and I made pro 1up stats!

You love that piece of green string I got you. Admit it!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 11:49   #458
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

------------------
I have warned you once on this thread about the rules, yet you seem to not want to listen.

24 hour ban plus 2 bonus days for being daft.
Unread 28 May 2006, 13:55   #459
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
well then a terran de whore cant take you, gate alone there is a tiny whiny bit wrong with the stats, the spiders are too powerfull or terran de who supose to have decent armour are kinda crappy

with the innit terran got there should better armour really
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:38   #460
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

What on earth are you talking about? Terran DE are currently one of the best roiding fleets in the game.

/offtopic
Unread 28 May 2006, 14:44   #461
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well then a terran de whore cant take you, gate alone there is a tiny whiny bit wrong with the stats, the spiders are too powerfull or terran de who supose to have decent armour are kinda crappy

with the innit terran got there should better armour really
That's because 1up knew keizari was going to pick terran and build destroyers. That's why I made them crap!

EDIT: are you saying a terran DE whore can't take me because I made spiders too powerful? That's damn right, people fear my spiders. I might even build some one day.

Last edited by Gate; 28 May 2006 at 15:21.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 16:53   #462
robban1

Quote:
That's because 1up knew keizari was going to pick terran and build destroyers. That's why I made them crap!

EDIT: are you saying a terran DE whore can't take me because I made spiders too powerful? That's damn right, people fear my spiders. I might even build some one day.
you know what i mean m8 anyways
Unread 28 May 2006, 18:26   #463
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

i would like to know, did 1up replace 15 quite avarage usable members (to def/and donate in the ally fund) with high scoring ones?
Or did they tag 5-7 100k value/100k score to lower there entire avg?

If its the first, i think its quite hypocritical. Cause they used 75 members to gain the number one spot. And they replaced them cause there afraid of the public opnion.
If its the second, i would like to say: "great job 1up"
Thefoundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 18:51   #464
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
i would like to know, did 1up replace 15 quite avarage usable members (to def/and donate in the ally fund) with high scoring ones?

If its the first, i think its quite hypocritical. Cause they used 75 members to gain the number one spot. And they replaced them cause there afraid of the public opnion.
Read the thread and you shall know.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 19:17   #465
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Its neither We just had zhil, his 30k value/30k score planet coupled with mazz's planet lowered avg enough
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 19:44   #466
Thefoundation

Thefoundation is infamous around these partsThefoundation is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
Read the thread and you shall know.
as you migth know, 80% of the thread is bullcrap. Thanks tho for taking the time to say: read the thread, instead of saying #1 or #2.
Just so you know i have been following the thread and i have read big chunks off it.
Tho apart from the fingerpoint of: "who's spineless" there isnt a clear awnser of which 1 it is
Unread 28 May 2006, 20:04   #467
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

It has been summed up, well atleast I thought it had, though there are a lot of posts in this thread which have no relevance. It takes a while of browsing through though.
Unread 28 May 2006, 20:06   #468
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
as you migth know, 80% of the thread is bullcrap. Thanks tho for taking the time to say: read the thread, instead of saying #1 or #2.
Actually this is a decent thread. Like you say, filtering out bits of it is necessary. But if you are going to call parts arbitrarily bullcrap, say why. There are people who have attracted my attention, and they got removed from AD for a time.

Quote:
Just so you know i have been following the thread and i have read big chunks off it.

Tho apart from the fingerpoint of: "who's spineless" there isnt a clear awnser of which 1 it is
I think it's up to you to form your own opinion. And if you have one, tell the forum about it. And say why you think that.

All in all this would formulate a good post.
Unread 28 May 2006, 20:47   #469
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up used support planets to donate to alliance fund.

According to MHs this is legal, so they did nothing wrong.

They are however hypocrits, and abusing the meaning of the alliance fund. IMO.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 20:49   #470
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ingame features don't come with intrinsic meanings.
Unread 28 May 2006, 21:03   #471
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

All answered in this post.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 21:30   #472
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ingame features don't come with intrinsic meanings.
true, and I didnt say they actually did abuse it, I only said my opinion on the matter.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2006, 21:40   #473
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

would you for the love of god quit whining about the alliance fund: it's of pretty much neglegible consequence. I doubt it was even a consideration other that for scanning planets, and I doubt more than 1mil score was ever kept in there (from current and past members alike). Every alliance can use the fund in this way, and I bet Omen have had more members in tag overall than 1up (and thus more opportunity to capitalise on this issue), but they just weren't all swopped over at once (so it's ok...).
Unread 28 May 2006, 22:05   #474
Thefoundation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I think it's up to you to form your own opinion. And if you have one, tell the forum about it. And say why you think that.
All in all this would formulate a good post.
Well there aint winning the silver, you get silver because you have failed and dint get the gold. I dislike the entire idea of settling for any place. Also the last 2 rounds, and maybe many before. THe Nr 2/3/4/5 couldnt set asside there diffrences. To figth for nr1. And i dispise the fact that this will happen many, and many more rounds. And this is happening because the HC has been in that function for a long time. When you talk about working together you will have to bring something major to there interest with low risk.Or they will say "no" because of frustration/vendetta's earlier in that round or even from earlier rounds. (tunnelvision FTW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
As they used inactives who dint had a single ship, tho they still would have income. If they did dump it in the Ally fund, then its a really weak victory. Cause its pure hypocritsm, you gained that victory by having 60 people + (what like 10 to 20 inactives with 100 roids. Who for all we know could have build mining struc's and help 1up by donating. Even the starting amount of a planet could exelerate a ally's growth in the very beginning of the round.
People laughed at f-crew last round for being in the top 5 with like 84 members. I laugh at 1up, for this, and trying to mask it. With a Public Relations B-S story.
If you look at the 1up/omen compare graph, (and draw a line from the added out of tag to tick zero) you will see that 1up always have been sligthly above Omen.
Maybe thats from havin a great start?(having some extra free res)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Thank you very much mazz.

Im done

Flameshield (check)
Bulletproofvest (check)
Having a "im not a english native so FFS dont start about my spelling" t-shirt (check)

/me walks out of the room without making a sound.
Unread 28 May 2006, 22:07   #475
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As they used inactives who dint had a single ship, tho they still would have income. If they did dump it in the Ally fund, then its a really weak victory. Cause its pure hypocritsm, you gained that victory by having 60 people + (what like 10 to 20 inactives with 100 roids. Who for all we know could have build mining struc's and help 1up by donating. Even the starting amount of a planet could exelerate a ally's growth in the very beginning of the round.
People laughed at f-crew last round for being in the top 5 with like 84 members. I laugh at 1up, for this, and trying to mask it. With a Public Relations B-S story.
If you look at the 1up/omen compare graph, (and draw a line from the added out of tag to tick zero) you will see that 1up always have been sligthly above Omen.
Maybe thats from havin a great start?(having some extra free res)
The real 1up members were out of tag and didn't get those resources. They were donated primarily, we're informed, to scanners.
Unread 28 May 2006, 22:41   #476
Thefoundation

Quote:
The real 1up members were out of tag and didn't get those resources. They were donated primarily, we're informed, to scanners.
You got 3 sugjestive words, "primarily" and "informed" "real members out of tag)
So they told that. (which isnt proof)
And Primarily (which is a number not a fact)
When a 1up member:
*oversleps and lands on def and loses his attack fleet
*gets fleet caugth
*gets utterly owned and bashed
*Sends def and gets loses

IN any ally he would get ress from the ally fund.
now when your ally fund contains:
20000 (income of a lowbee)*10 (number of lowbee's) *800(random tick nr) which is 160 mill. its quite easy to give something then, aint it?
then again 20k income is quite few, they could build 10 mines.
See my point.
Secondly every1 else has to donate 1/2/3 ticks times income to get there scans.

Thirth, they did have 53 + scanners + inactive intag. Tho they did have some avg members intag at some moment. (See top 20 avg) at some point. Those wernt kicked and probably are still intag and were eligable to get those gal fund ress.

its a their word vs my word
and you all will (or are allready)be very sick of it.
They could speak the truth though there story is trustworthy as bridge made out of lucifers*
*which could be a good a really great bridge
Unread 28 May 2006, 22:58   #477
robban1

well its pretty easy for an admin to take a look at the allifund log and crosscheck coords to see what happent and end any speculations about the issue but we havent heard a ting about it really
Unread 28 May 2006, 23:58   #478
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You got 3 sugjestive words, "primarily" and "informed" "real members out of tag)
So they told that. (which isnt proof)
And Primarily (which is a number not a fact)
When a 1up member:
*gets fleet caugth

IN any ally he would get ress from the ally fund.
now when your ally fund contains:
20000 (income of a lowbee)*10 (number of lowbee's) *800(random tick nr) which is 160 mill. its quite easy to give something then, aint it?
then again 20k income is quite few, they could build 10 mines.
See my point.
Secondly every1 else has to donate 1/2/3 ticks times income to get there scans.

Thirth, they did have 53 + scanners + inactive intag. Tho they did have some avg members intag at some moment. (See top 20 avg) at some point. Those wernt kicked and probably are still intag and were eligable to get those gal fund ress.

its a their word vs my word
and you all will (or are allready)be very sick of it.
They could speak the truth though there story is trustworthy as bridge made out of lucifers*
*which could be a good a really great bridge
Why on earth would we donate res to people who are stupid enough to oversleep and lose their fleets? I won't even do that in a galaxy where I'm GC - let alone in an alliancele. People who screw their planets up get kicked out for being useless, not donated resources.

Yeah - it would be easy with 150 million resources in alliance fund - save for the minor fact that alliance fund is capped at 75 million.

No it's not your word vs mine - as you're not giving your word on anything: you're just speculating (and not even doing a good job of that).
Unread 29 May 2006, 00:00   #479
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well its pretty easy for an admin to take a look at the allifund log and crosscheck coords to see what happent and end any speculations about the issue but we havent heard a ting about it really
That would be because admins don't come on AD and make posts saying "We checked X and Y out and they weren't breaking any rules so we didn't punish them."

That said, some of the newbie planets haven't logged in for weeks - so even if they were closed they wouldn't know about it.
Unread 29 May 2006, 00:14   #480
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When a 1up member:
*gets fleet caugth
You say that like the entire universe, probably you included, wasn't avoiding 1up for most of the round. Most alliances shaped galaxy raids in such a way to 'get easy roids' from alliances they consider more overstretched (to the joy of galaxies supposedly hard to hit).

I doubt any of the above happened very much at all! I also disagree that the alliance fund has got anything to do with 1up's current position.
Unread 29 May 2006, 00:42   #481
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Yeah - it would be easy with 150 million resources in alliance fund - save for the minor fact that alliance fund is capped at 75 million.
He was talking about 160mil over the whole course of the round. During that time, the res would probably be donated to scanners/small members. So no need to save the res during the entire round.
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 05:54   #482
Thefoundation

Quote:
Let me for the love off god reprhase myself:

Check JBG's round log.

Take the total intag members: Now minus them with scanners, inactives and 10 to 20 people (who dont own a single ship.) What remains is people with a very nice avarage and elligeble for the ally fund. (and seeing the round avg. with 20 people with out a single ship. (If the remainder isnt a real 1up then i dont know what is)
Just for my great story telling, Let say this is elviz and mazzelaar. + Some nice members.

None, i think where all smart peoples so lets ask ourselfs some questions.

Omen played a very good near perfect round, Tho as i stated earlier. 1up always was sligthly above. How come?
If your awnser is: Not having to pay your scanners and have a sh!tload in the Allyfund because of the support plannets Then your correct.

Now the start of the 2 stated players was awsome, actually the very best. Are they that much better then every other PA player?
Here i dont know the awnser though its a good question to raise.

The "other nice planets" where mainly used to def the 2 stated above. How come they had cash to build many defence ships. When earlier in the round you would think there shouldnt be that many, because people focus on a nice attack force.
If your awnser is: They had more money for defence ships, because of the support plannets which donated ress tho them. Then you are correct.

Now lets say you awnserd these questions:

We can add another: "the inactives wernt playing the round for them self, and they just donated ress" Is this a support plannet.
YES

Then again 1up doesnt like to discuss that part, cause there allready a step ahead by neglecting the impact for the round.

The you migth have found out for your self that there winning because of the support plannets. What to do next:

You open your univers page or sandmans alliance page. An laugh in there faces. "Round 17 won by support planets FTW" <(try to remember that one)

Now let it sink to you, and you will come to the following conclusion:
"OMFG support plannets HAXXX Multihunter call them now!"

They dont act? or give proof to confirm 1up's story, then you know what to remember round 17 by. On the otherside im just giving the possible unwanted view on this case. I think there should be some1 highligthing the other side. And let people make a opnion.

Now i lets get to primarely: if 51% is primary then is 49% secondary. Having 78 free million is always nice.

Now if your still in doubt, they.. you can always know that having a sharp tong, will get you many fi as incomings from 1up. Thanks mates.

I dont care that im on your retall list because i speak from the possible other side of the story. And you still havnt come with facts to counter it. You just attack my credebility and my planet.

Last edited by Thefoundation; 29 May 2006 at 06:39.
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:16   #483
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
-snip-
Okay, maybe you are right, but theyve still done nothing illegal, a little un-ethical, but not illegal. i think you should just let it drop, this is a boring arguement and we just seem to be going round in swings and round-abouts.

and this isnt reailty, they dont need to prove anything to you if they dont want to. the fact theyve humoured you this long is quite pleasant.

kiss kiss
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:30   #484
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

I must have missed the part where I got donations during the entire minute that I was in the tag prior till us fully tagging up

[1up] Peon
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:45   #485
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Omen played a very good near perfect round
No they didn't. And someone's always ahead. Your logic is so poor I'm genuinely stunned.
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:51   #486
Thefoundation

Quote:
No they didn't. And someone's always ahead. Your logic is so poor I'm genuinely stunned.
So poor, i asked a question WHY? was 1up above Omen.

Claiming some one has poor logic though you yourself are unable to read.
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:53   #487
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
So poor, i asked a question WHY? was 1up above Omen.

Claiming some one has poor logic though you yourself are unable to read.
Why has anyone ever been above anyone else?
Unread 29 May 2006, 06:56   #488
Thefoundation

Quote:
Why has anyone ever been above anyone else?
i asked a question why was 1up sligthly above Omen?
Even when you know that Omen had eneugh fat targets, and where on the winning side of a war. If you read my post you see why.

I like how this forum, picks 1 part of good structured post and tries to bash that one part. Without saying anything about the content of the entire post.
Unread 29 May 2006, 07:01   #489
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
i asked a question why was 1up sligthly above Omen?
Even when you know that Omen had eneugh fat targets, and where on the winning side of a war. If you read my post you see why.

I like how this forum, picks 1 part of good structured post and tries to bash that one part. Without saying anything about the content of the entire post.
1up weren't in a war. They got to sit on their roids. There were some weeks their roid lead was staggering. When they tagged up the gap in score was only 2 million but the gap in value was far more. Being involved in a war is axiomatically worse for value growth than not being in a war. Many of these 1up planets went untargetted due to a) being high ranked b) being non-hostile towards any specific alliance c) stockpiled resources. The content of your entire post is based on a complete fallacy. Does the fact the current number one planet is almost 2 million clear mean he was donated the most resources by his alliance? Just because 1up are beating you doesn't mean they cheated.
Unread 29 May 2006, 07:57   #490
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

JBG is correct, when you do not involve yourself as an alliance in a conflict, you are free to grow more successfully than if your tactical mission calls for less attacking due to defense. Let's not forget 1up planets this round played the majority without alliance defense, and still had success. We don't burn fleets stupidly, we don't "suicide", we don't let vengeance and emotions control our tactical response and actions. We have a Brilliant team of Officers and Members who work the program with skill and accuracy. They are consistant in their activity, they build smart fleets, and they hit it hard day in and day out.

Alliance fund donations had NOTHING to do with the success of this alliances planets, as the members have recieved NO donations.

Any alliance can fund their scanners with donations from the alliance fund this round. We had players stay out of tag, we had a script, and we followed it successfully.
Unread 29 May 2006, 08:16   #491
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

lies.. I suicide occasionally

[1up] Peon
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:05   #492
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

My 5 cents, which ain't much.

While reading 1up posts it comes to my mind that they are holding 1st place at this stage by fencesitting and using suportive planets (apparently it's not illegal to have inactive support planets in tag, which sucks). I won't claim that 1up got possibly 10 mil score with support donations, that can't be proved even though it would have been legal.

What dissapoints me most, is that 1up used a loophole in rules (donations from non inactive support planets, even if it were small amounts). They have criticised other alliances/players from abusing the rules. What pisses me most is that EULA and this kind of strategy are fighting against each other (read sopprtive planets). There should be new rule to EULA where it stands that if alliance is abusing the rules (read cheats) whole alliance is closed. That sould be sufficient threat.

1up has somehow created such a brand to them that attacking them is allways risky and attackers will get demolished (even when it's not allways true as eX has proven to us) even saying that name scares alliances like... well lets not go there, you know who you are.

After rounds, winning alliance is remembered of something, mass blocking, recruiting to the top etc. now I say if 1up wins this round, I call your winning fencesitting / alliance rule exploitation.

If this is the way to play this game, count me out!
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:11   #493
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo
My 5 cents, which ain't much.

While reading 1up posts it comes to my mind that they are holding 1st place at this stage by fencesitting and using suportive planets (apparently it's not illegal to have inactive support planets in tag, which sucks). I won't claim that 1up got possibly 10 mil score with support donations, that can't be proved even though it would have been legal.

What dissapoints me most, is that 1up used a loophole in rules (donations from non inactive support planets, even if it were small amounts). They have criticised other alliances/players from abusing the rules. What pisses me most is that EULA and this kind of strategy are fighting against each other (read sopprtive planets). There should be new rule to EULA where it stands that if alliance is abusing the rules (read cheats) whole alliance is closed. That sould be sufficient threat.

1up has somehow created such a brand to them that attacking them is allways risky and attackers will get demolished (even when it's not allways true as eX has proven to us) even saying that name scares alliances like... well lets not go there, you know who you are.

After rounds, winning alliance is remembered of something, mass blocking, recruiting to the top etc. now I say if 1up wins this round, I call your winning fencesitting / alliance rule exploitation.

If this is the way to play this game, count me out!
OMG? This has been happening since Planetarion first started, there is always someway of bending the rules, if they'd of blocked with someone you’d of bitched and moaned. If they’d of bashed, you’d of done it then too. Looking at your signature, your hardly one to preach to anyone else, LCH, I don’t think they had the cleanest record in history.

Please drop this stupid subject.. We got beat. Deal with it.
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:19   #494
Remo

Remo will become famous soon enoughRemo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Looking at your signature, your hardly one to preach to anyone else, LCH, I don’t think they had the cleanest record in history.
Did I deny this?
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:27   #495
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are holding 1st place at this stage by fencesitting
Just because no one else challenged them, doesn't mean they were fencesitting the round. The hidden players don't change that either, especially since they were common knowledge.
Unread 29 May 2006, 09:28   #496
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Now, I don't know how many of those donations of inactive planets we got. I very seriously doubt it was any even noticable amount, since they were...well inactive. But anyways, if those donations wouldn't have happened, and I still don't know if they did, I'm pretty sure the political situation would be exactly the same, and all those egos claiming the donations to be the sole or even a part of the reason for our lead would find another reason to whine about it and call us cheaters.

And if by fencesitting you mean kicking the shit out of Omen, you're right. Ha.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:01   #497
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
and all those egos claiming the donations to be the sole or even a part of the reason for our lead would find another reason to whine about it and call us cheaters.
the pot calling the kettle black?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:13   #498
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Looking at your signature, your hardly one to preach to anyone else, LCH, I don’t think they had the cleanest record in history.

Well you can find me on NG in #lch and I would like to hear what we made our hands dirty on in the past.

Don't blow smoke when there is no fire m8.

btw. Why did we end up in this thread ?
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:22   #499
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
now I say if 1up wins this round, I call your winning fencesitting
Don't be insane. If the penis-allianz declared war on ascendancy next round can we accuse everyone who doesn't take a side in that war of fence-sitting?

PS I'm in agreement with ace, this is no place for discussing LCH's, or any alliance's history. If you have inquiries I see you are welcome to take them up with him on IRC.
Unread 29 May 2006, 10:44   #500
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

1up had a good plan since start of round. they followed it to the letter. and they have a very good and active memberbase. but that is not what got them the win. it was the blissful ignorance that the other compettitors were playing by. As in Insomnia and ND thinking they could take down Omen in one week and then turn to 1up, and Omen thinking they can face insomina/ND on their own through sheer activity. It was not like that, numbers and fleets counted and 180 is not enough to face 360 fleets.(pure maths).
As round is coming to and end, 1up seem to have an assured victory. and Ins/nd both fighting for second possition. As far as i am concerned, they might as well. I played whole round for alliance rank #1, and since that's not really an option right now, i dont really care. I am sure that many fellow Omen's feel the same. at this point i personally fight for fun even if it is seems to be a lost cause.
Congratulations to 1up for very well played round, to ins/nd for being themselves(insert obvious adjectives here) and to Omen for constantly putting up a fight and showing skill/activity on the battlefield throughout the round.(i doubt anyone can deny us that, after all the battles we have had this round)
This is obviously a personal point of view, but then again, I can't be objective in this as i have been personally involved in the events.