User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jan 2003, 06:22   #1
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
wierdest song ever created.

there was a boy made of china -- bone china. very fragile boy. it was stupid to make a boy out of bone china; what do u expect? he's not gonna be good at sports -- one wild pitch and your head would probably fall off. so hes a gentle boy, who stays in a lot and he hates school, because all the other kids try and break him, its very bad.

it's very bad for the bone china boy, and it's not his fault, he didn't ask to be made out of bone china, he thinks it's stupid to be made out of bone china. and he knows whoose fault it is. it's my fault, coz i invented the bone china boy and he completely resents me for it.

The boy thinks i must be really angry , really full of repressed hostilities; to have invented such a boy. i must really have a sadistic streak; i could just knock this boy over, and he will break into a million pieces -- no more bone china boy.

At least when i slipped on the ice, i got to go to hospital and lie in bed all day while nurses come and feed me and give me gtylonol mixed with codine. And i don't even have to get up to urinate, theres a bottle beside my bed except sometimes when they empty it, they don't put it where i can reach it and sometimes, like today for example, they didn't empty itr for hours and now it's full and no-one has been to see me in hours when i called the nurse to come and empty it she said she couldn't coz its a shift change and she couldn't speak english very well so i just hung up on her but i don't think she left a message or anything and when i called again there was no answer and you know , go ahead and complain bone china boy, coz you don't have bodily functions, you don't even have to go to the bathroom, you don't even know what it't like to hold it in, and if you slipped and broke your ankle you wouldn't even feel it somebody could just take a hammer and break you into a million pieces and it wouldn't hurt you at all you just wouldn't be a bone china boy anymore you would be a million pieces of bone china, and you wouldn't be able to psychoanalyse me anymore -- so don't give me that expressed hostility stuff -- just stay on the mantle , little bone china boy, and i'll make you a deal, okay? you leaveme alone and as soon as i can walk again, i won't throw you out the window. is it a deeal?

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2003, 06:53   #2
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CaptinPissgums
"What makes a man, is it the woman in his hands, just because she's got big titties. Or is it the way, he fiiights every day... no I think it's the titties."

Hmm... I guess your song is still wierder.
Now your a mrrgnnnuyyrrr