User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:32   #201
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Post the comments people have made on your reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
CrashTestor is obviously an american.
just a tit
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:53   #202
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
yahwe lives in london though...

Unfortunately we accept all comers in this city.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:54   #203
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Which bit of London?

The bit to the east
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 17:03   #204
CrashTester
I am an idiot

No. Although I had the misfortune to live in Newham about 8-9 years ago.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:01   #205
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I got (-rep)ed for the post below, which just confuses me. No comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
English
Basic German
Basic Spanish

but those should count double since im an american.

*waits for the 'americans dont speak english' line.
Hell, i subtily made fun of americans, that should have earned me pos rep off 90% the people here.

Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:12   #206
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Quick post: neg rep for not adding the s in shotguns...... hhhmmmm.. methinks person was bored....

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:50   #207
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dovey gave me a positive rep when I said Crash was a tit
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 11:46   #208
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I also think that CrashTester is a tit.

C'mon Dovery, power up my rep!!!!
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 12:40   #209
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
expressing the same sentiment got me positive too, though by someone else
wonder if the trueness of his titness is some sort of universal positive
perhaps everyone should try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I also think that CrashTester is a tit.

C'mon Dovery, power up my rep!!!!
though perhaps it only works if you believe in the titness
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 12:41   #210
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What if he does believe it? What then? What? Then? Then what?

Eh? EH?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 12:47   #211
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What if he does believe it? What then? What? Then? Then what?

Eh? EH?

if you believe him
give him some positive rep type loving :-)
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 17:25   #212
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
expressing the same sentiment got me positive too, though by someone else
wonder if the trueness of his titness is some sort of universal positive
perhaps everyone should try it

though perhaps it only works if you believe in the titness
I believe in tits.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 17:38   #213
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I believe in tits.
I believe you are a tit
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 17:40   #214
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
I believe you are a tit
That can't be bad, can it?
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 18:03   #215
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm tits...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:22   #216
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Look at my thing under my name, it says neg rep me, if i make a good post please neg rep me....
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 08:58   #217
Cannon_Fodder

i big thx to the bloke who neg repped me with '**** off the forums'
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 12:51   #218
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

[e/n] The end of the line 9 Feb 2005 19:38 oh yeah unh*unf* there right there oh yes Xee huhuhuh there again again yes yes yes oh god YES! you're big oh god yes yes yes *unf* *unf* oh baby faster faster harder oh oh YEESSSSSSSSS, *sniff* i love you, <3 nusselt

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st

Last edited by XeeThot; 10 Feb 2005 at 13:03.
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 13:18   #219
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

That's quite disturbing.
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 13:32   #220
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

he failed to mention he started it
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 15:18   #221
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Re: Post the comments people have made on your reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Nusselt gave me negative rep because of the Jew thread - no reason given.

That was certainly the strangest one so far.
YOU JEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 15:19   #222
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Funniest pos rep comment I got so far has been