User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 21:24   #151
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

Gir is an unknown quantity at this point
Hewwit what the feck have you done?

God I can't believe how much more powerful you have all got since I was last about...

Raise your fist and resist!
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:09   #152
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point
*Gryffin slams into the valley side where the hole Acidk had made used to be, and manages to right himself before he hits the ground. He shakes his head, and looks at the army of Knights stretching to the horizon. He wonders for a second if diplomacy would work with these men, who would presumeably have some sort of code of honor, when Acidk decimates an entire legion at the front using the same attack he had been using for the demons, and they begin to charge. He decides diplomacy probably won't work, and that they need to get out of the way quickly. Verric won't last much longer. Bringing his rather smaller power to bear, he teleports their small group back to Hell, but this has the added bonus off leaving all the ex-demons on the surface, and so their way is clear until they can get back down. Gryffin gives them about a minute, and so takes off towards Verric as fast as he can.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:16   #153
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

*Gir picks himself up from the floor and heads into the depths of hell. He runs through, dodging and avoiding demons when needed. Then he runs straight into something SMACK*

Owww! What the hell!

*Gir looks up to see a large figure in a hockey mask. He notices a large machete in his right hand*

Erm.... Hello!

*Gir immeadiatly rolls to the side as the blade smashes into the floor where he used to be!*

Unread 22 Aug 2003, 22:48   #154
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
*AcidK looks up, the hordes of demons were still coming in, Hewitt himself going into insanity as his mind was beginning to play tricks on him.*

Oh great, not now... of all places...

*AcidK reached over to Hewitt and rested a hand, trying to calm him down telepathically, reaching into his mind. Too late, not enough time, the demons were advancing too quicky. He let go of his telepathic grip and turned, the ground forming below him, sinking just in front of him. AcidK's hands began to rose, energy bursting around him as the earth began to sink, leaving a little hill between him and the demons.*

*Suddenly AcidK lowered his hands abrutly, the earth suddenly raising to level, then raising more, and more until it became a tidal wave of earth and energy, now bursting into the demons towards their entry point. The earth cracked forward, smashing finallyinto the entry of the demons, crushing all the demons there with it. He reached over to Hewitt and lifted his dragon form up and over his shoulder, regardless of weight, and began running with great speed to the valley he had made. After a while he reached the others.*

The demons will be held for only a short time, the more we kill, the more that will spring back to life. Demons will keep coming, we can be here forever trying to kill them, but it is like killing ants, ones that readapt themselves elsewhere once they are dead. You lot go find Verric, I'll find somewhere out of the way for Hewitt here to calm his mind. He sees things, past memories... his Hellbrings are surfacing themselves again.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 03:11   #155
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
*Hewitt watches as Acidk crushes the army with a bit more ease.*

Well at least I partly achieved my goal...

*Hewitt is suddenly caught off guard when he is then lifted and carried off by Acidk mumbling stuff about calming, memories and things.*

Acidk, I can walk on my own...

*No response.*

Oi! I'm fine damn it. I defeated whatever evil possessed me.

*Still no response.*

PUT ME DOWN DAMN IT!!!

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 13:02   #156
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK placed Hewitt down after some time, and looked over a balcony where he could see most of Pandamonia.*

Well, at least we got rid of them... Now Hewitt, what say we stir trouble at the Castle of Pandamonia as a decoy?
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 15:08   #157
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

*The machete swings down again, and once again Gir manages to safely roll to the side. He quickly gets up and lands an uppercut on the chin of the masked attacker. He doesnt even flinch.*

What the f...

*The hockey guy grabs Gir by the throat and throws him about.*

Unread 23 Aug 2003, 16:22   #158
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Why not? It just wouldn't be proper otherwise...

*Hewitt grins.*

I'll just m-

*Suddenly his clawed hands which were grasping nothing but the acrid air an instant before become firmly clasped around the handle of his double-bladed sword/staff weapon.*

Wow... that was almost too easy...

*Hewitt looks at Acidk with a mixture of startlement and bemusement... with a set of glowing, golden, pupiless eyes (which Hewitt doesn't see for very obvious reasons ).*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 21:08   #159
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

*Gir hits the ground hard, but rolls backwards and gets to his feet. He closes his eyes for a second, then when he reopened them he had a pair of katana's in his hands.*

Now thats what im talkin about!

*runs towards Jason*

Unread 24 Aug 2003, 01:34   #160
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK smiles as his hand was already graspig his K6 Demonic Broadsword.*

'Don't leave the Academy without a portal to the Vaults', as Planetkiller tried to say to me at one occasion. Then again, I knew that already... Anyhow, shall we begin?

*AcidK suddenly launches himself and Hewitt towards Pandamonia, but not as if pushed. They stood as they were before, ground still was felt underneath them, but watching the ground and the lava pits rush below them as Pandamonia grew to a great height directly in front of them.*

Teleportation with Phasing combined... makes travelling more fun at times...

*Suddenly they were diving into the walls and then came to an abrupt stop in the middle of a dark hall, as if they were there all the time. AcidK suddenly reacted by swishing the blade into a large demon and began the massive riot-like insanity within Pandamonia.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 15:00   #161
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

I believe we shall.

*Once Acidk teleports them into Castle Pandamonia Hewitt goes in action-mode. Rushing towards him is the first of many soon-to-be-dead demons which swiftly dispatches with a stab in the the neck. The twin blades of his weapon glow brightly with telemorphic essence and easily slip through the imperfect matter of the beast to slicing into another. Spinning, twirling and in general doing his best to fight like yoda, Hewitt makes his contribution with a grace unseen among his kind.*

Now *slash* I *stab* know *chop* why *thrust* they *twist* call "AARRGGHH!!!" it *parry* pandamonia *parry parry thrust thrust parry thrust slash chop slash stab stab stab*.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 01:00   #162
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, in the midst of grabbing with his broadsword and using it as a catapult, turns to Hewitt as his body does the rest.*

Why? 'Cause the demons keep on respawning at the gates around the parametre of the Castle?

*AcidK, leaving thias question in the air a while, grabs another demon and chops it into little peices within the space of a second, each littlepeice suddenly bursting backwards like a shotgun of hardened giblets.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 08:00   #163
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
*flapjack notices that he suddenly alone above some kind of field that looked to come straight from the middle-ages, complete with a few balista's and archers*

*flapjack was now under fire from below and quickly used his magic to do 2 things: 1. get him the hell out of the way of those arrows, up a few miles. 2. find the rest.*

*when flapjack did find the rest he decided to go help acid and hewitt a bit with their demon killing, flapjack thus called upon his magic again to teleport him across the distance into the castle*

*pop*

*flapjack suddenly found himself hovering just below the roof of some big hall, a dragon and acid where fighting off hordes of demons below*

*before rushing down and into the fight flapjack brought his hands forward, his left hand as if holding a gun, his right as if holding a sword, the 2 promptly materialized into his hands, the gun being a black adder SMG, 30 rounds, firing off 12 rounds per second, the sword being his sword of fire, a sword of elven forging, imbedded within it the crystal of fire, glowing a bright red in the area's of hell*

*then flapjack simply let his wings disappear, immediatly dropping him straight down a few meters from acid and hewitt, sword first, gun second*

*just before he hit the ground flapjack unloaded the SMG for the first time, then smashing around with his sword as he hit the ground, going into a roll immediatly before standing up quickly as several demons around him died suddenly*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 21:19   #164
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Meanwhile....

*Gryffin slips through the grate at the base of the Castle, and drops down into an empty corridor, near the dungeons. Chuckling that evil conspiricy people never put good heavy grates on their ventilation shafts, he glides along the corridor, searching for the cell with Verric in it, avoiding the demons rushing past him to join the fight in the Hall above.*

Unread 27 Aug 2003, 21:59   #165
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

*The blades of Gir's Katana's slice into Jason Vorhees as hot knifes in butter. Gir continues to hack into the juggernaught, expecting him to fall over any minute. But he doesn't.*

What the heck is your problem man?

*Jason replies by grabbing Gir's leg and flinging him into the horizon. Gir flies thru the air, and smashes straight through a brick wall... then a few more walls... then straight into Acid K's back*

Erm... hey dude!

Unread 28 Aug 2003, 13:40   #166
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK, holding a demon and squeezing it's un-life away, gets knocked a tad on the back as DD came crashing into him. He turned, knowing it was him and pointed his Katana, a beam of energy suddenly bursting into the crowds of demons to one side.*

I hope you're not letting an undead beat you...

*AcidK finished the sentence by grabbing a demon and energising it, throwing it into another croud and letting it explode, sending every demon around it into energised cardiac órest.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 28 Aug 2003, 22:50   #167
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin settled down in an alcove, and listened yet again. Still no visual sign of Verric, but he could feel his soul nearby somewhere. If only the place wasn't such a maze. Slipping out of the alcove, he glides along the corridor, and takes the next turning. Verric had to be close now.*

Unread 30 Aug 2003, 17:29   #168
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

An undead? *screams Dave at AcidK*

You try takin this guy on! He doesnt die! He is like something out of a horror film!
*Slices a hole straight thru a demon*

Unread 30 Aug 2003, 17:57   #169
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack continues his job of ripping demons to shreds with his sword, occasionally casting a spell into a group of demons, often causing random and strange effects*

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:50   #170
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Ah, sounds like me then...

*AcidK turns to the hole and launches himself towards Jason, both fists glowing with pure energy, AcidK in a calm state of mind, not even shouting a war-cry as he moved. Demons that got in his way, however, found themselves without heads, limbs and inner bodily parts.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:10   #171
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*After about five minutes of fighting the same enemy over and over the inevitable happens to Hewitt.

He becomes bored.*

Aww... bugger this...

*Hewitt grabs his weapon between his teeth and thinks of himself as a normal dragon. Quicker than previously experienced does Hewitt transform, the small 7ft figure of a humaniod half-dragon becoming the HUGE figure of a full blooded dragon. But a thought occurs to Hewitt and he continues to grow beyond the normal 20ft until he fills out about half of the hall at approximately a staggering 50ft tall.*

FIRE IN THE HALL!!!!

*Hewitt's warning is so loud that it blocks out all other noise. But it is necessary for a strong gale soon takes hold with the interior of the hall as Hewitt sucks in a deep breath and is followed by a torrent of fire and flame that quickly fills up all space between the four walls with a heat one thousand times more intense than the very pits of hell in which they stand.

Anyone without adequent protection is instantly vapourised.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 08:47   #172
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack stands in the middle of the flames as all the demons are disappearing*

he, don't do that, i was just having a little fun at long last

Unread 2 Sep 2003, 14:43   #173
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*The flames engulf around AcidK in mid-run, the hole leading to Jason was only but a memry now. The flames caved in around him, he could not see at all, like a dark fog blowing over him. Jason stood watching, the large figure running towards him then the flame bursting around him. He was suprised to see the same figure, a mere three second later, burst out of the flames, fists now becoming the burning heat. AcidK launching into Jason, giving enough force to knock him flying backwards and into a wall, making a nice crator, but not effecting Jason in the slightest.*

Hmm, a REAL challenge at last.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 20:48   #174
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

See what I mean Acid! This guy is tough!

*Hovers above ground and flies towards Acid and the downed Jason*

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 12:45   #175
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK watches as Jason gets up and begins attacking AcidK. Instead of connecting each hit, every punch, kick or attempt to grab failed as the large edmon found the perfect spots to move towards, dodging each attack. Suddenly a punch launched at AcidK's face, AcidK himself moving sideways slightly to Jason's left side, grabbing the right arm and raising a leg so it was verticle. He crashed the leg down into the back of Jason's neck, and also the inner shoulder blade, and steped downwards, forcing Jason to the floor, still holding his arm upwards. As Jason hits the floor, the arm make a nice cracking sound as it was twisted to be popped out of the shoulder blade, but AcidK's foot forced it to break straight through the collar bone.*

It will keep him down for a while, but not for long.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:07   #176
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
*Inspectre, walking down the street, suddenly notices that a new Restaurant has openned.

"Cool! I wonder if they have french fries . . ."

*Inspectre then walks in the dining establishment, only to find that no one is home.

"Aww . . . nuts. Where is everybody?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 11:36   #177
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack kills another demon for the 1000's time over*

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:23   #178
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
*adam walks in*

Hello everyone

*give flapjack a hard stare* hello flappy

*adam walks to the front* anyone here?

*turns to inspectre* hello, how are you today?

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:57   #179
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK gives up on finding Verric and simply blinks back to the main area, sitting in his usual spot near at the conveyer belt, now readily stacked ready for him. He opened his mouth, turned the conveyer on and all the food began to fall into his mouth.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 12:59   #180
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

is he allowed to do that?

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 15:10   #181
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack notices that nobody is searching for verric anymore, so he rushes down into the dungeons, pulls verric out of his cell and teleports them both back to the bar area*

hmm, well, i think so

you should ask the owner

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:37   #182
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

[ooc] I was, but was waiting for Verric to play his part [ooc]

*Gryffin blinks in behind FJ, and notices adam staring at Acidk.*

"Yes, that is normal for Acidk. Would you like anything?"

*Gryffin takes up his station behind the counter.*

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 21:02   #183
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

well it is a pretty darn waste of food

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 10:10   #184
flapjack
crashed computer

it's not really a waste of food, i mean, he eats it all

barkeep, 1 acid volcano bomb please

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 18:42   #185
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*After about three hours of continous fighting both Hewitt and the Deamons get bored and after another hour eventually stop to chat. Ten minutes later and Hewitt is invited to participate in the coming orgy. *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:56   #186
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

guess your right....

Unread 24 Sep 2003, 21:20   #187
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, how about we go on a quest to kill those demons ??

Unread 25 Sep 2003, 00:30   #188
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Nah, already taken half of Lucifer's and even Satan's Legions... The problem is that they keep on returning into Hell, there is no way of removing them. The only way to fight demons is either in the living world or in holy lands such as Heaven, Lost City and Gurantu
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 12:22   #189
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Slick walks in on this havc and wants a ham sandwich

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:51   #190
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*As Acidk is eating, Gryffin hands FJ his acid volcano bomb, and Silck a ham sandwitch.*

"Where's Gurantu, then?"

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:38   #191
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Some holy land mentioned in a book I read not so long ago, a book about Demons, Angels and all intergrated into Sci-Fi. Feck me if I can remember it now.

Anyways, Gurantu was a place where evil could not enter, and if it did it would not last long. Like a holy stronghold, but fecking heauge (yes, spelling was on purpose).
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:58   #192
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack drinks his acid volcano bomb, carefull not to spill any of it*

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:07   #193
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

*Meanwhile back in hell Hewitt is currently 'getting down with it' at the massive rave party being held in the Castle of Pandamonia.*

<insert music that is so loud that it's painful>

Hewitt: Great party!

Lucifer: What?

Hewitt: I SAID GREAT PARTY!!

Lucifer: WHAT!?

Hewitt: GREAT PARTY!!!

Lucifer:
Oh thank you.

Hewitt: What?

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:12   #194
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

[ooc] Lol Hewit [ooc]

*Gryffin nods.*

"Nice. I might retire there."

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 01:22   #195
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
slick eats his sadwich and wants a reaver to go down with it

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 23:35   #196
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Live there for a year, I suggest it. It is a great place to live, just as long as you like the heat, like loud music and don't go too close to the lava pits (unless lava makes no effect on you, then it is just one, sticky jacuzi)
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 20:58   #197
Gir
His Infernal Majesty

*Climbs into a large robo chicken*

Who wants a robo animal war???

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 23:52   #198
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK steps into a robo-kitten.*

ph33r!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 30 Sep 2003, 12:22   #199
flapjack
crashed computer

*flapjack takes out a robo-bull*

i will rule all

*flapjack charges full speed at the robo-chicken*