User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 May 2003, 04:50   #1
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
what is you most hated vegetable?

i really really hate broccoli, they mock me i tell u
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 05:21   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Squash
Unread 14 May 2003, 06:00   #3
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
onions
Unread 14 May 2003, 07:45   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If we're talking vegetables, I'm not mad keen on Kurashima, to be honest.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 07:52   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
rice

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:24   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Sprouts
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:47   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
If we're talking vegetables, I'm not mad keen on Kurashima, to be honest.

haha!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 09:14   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Got to be brussel sprouts.
I hate tomatoes more, but as we all know tomatoes are not vegetables.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 09:17   #9
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Peas, closely followed by mushrooms, then onions.

=[DJ BAss]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:03   #10
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Carrot, chicken comming into a close 2nd place.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:18   #11
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Potatoes
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:19   #12
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
raddishes. what the **** is the point of raddishes?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:51   #13
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Turnips, but then I always hated agricultural history anyway

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:40   #14
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Crackmonkey
onions
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:42   #15
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
All beans/peas are disgusting (exept baked).
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:47   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
Peas, closely followed by mushrooms, then onions.

=[DJ BAss]=

-Edit- oh, and my least favourite vegetable is aubergine ("eggplant" for you Americans out there) - they're simply manky.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:49   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Carrots are ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:47   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Tomato...or is it a fruit?

CUE TOMATO: FRUIT OR VEGEBLE DISCUSSION

ARGGGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But we just had one of those...

Do we really have to have another?

(P.S. It's a fruit )
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:58   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Brocolli is

Most shrooms are also
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:55   #20
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I am able to eat all vegetables, but depends on how its cooked, my brocolli is the best =) moosaka is the only food that I can eat that includes eggplant (aubergine)

asparagus is manky

courgettes are quite mank too

most big beans suck.

Like kidney beans and crap like that....
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:05   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
With the exception of yourself, I hate all other forms of fungus. Eating the substance to me seems ludacris. Then again, I can hardly talk when I regularly eat mold (cheese) and off or bacteria infested milk (sour cream, yoghurt etc).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:05   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Sprouts in any form, or cooked cauliflower (sp?)... BLERGH!
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:28   #23
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Carrot, chicken comming into a close 2nd place.
Chicken in "Being a vegetable" shocker.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 14:41   #24
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Chicken in "Being a vegetable" shocker.
What, you didn't know ? It's been on the frontpages for weeks now.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:28   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
All beans/peas are disgusting (especially baked).

Brussel sprouts are gross, other than that I'll eat most veg. Roast parsnips.. mmmmmmmm!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:38   #26
NotLife
Supreme Being

NotLife is an unknown quantity at this point
mm pu55y must be eat, very succulent

Me
NotLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:56   #27
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Lettuce for me. It has no taste.

If I was starving in the desert, it's about the only vegetable I'd think twice about before eating.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:58   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Most vegtables are flavourless pieces of ****.

Discuss.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 19:12   #29
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
(broad beans) are truely disgusting. My mum tried to trick me into rediscovering them by giving it another name, to no avail, ofcourse.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 19:17   #30
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
You'll notice that every single vegetable tastes nice when smothered in gravy.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 22:43   #31
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Vegetables are ocky. All of them with the exception of corn on the cob which I may be biased to because I grew up in the midwest. It is no good off the cob or in any other forms.

Potatoes, however are the most disgusting.

P.S. corn on the cob should be eaten around the cob and not in rows so that the butter doesn't drip off. I am by natural disposition a row eater but it is just good sense to turn it as you eat.

I am today's most useful person.
Unread 15 May 2003, 00:05   #32
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Vegetables are ocky. All of them with the exception of corn on the cob which I may be biased to because I grew up in the midwest. It is no good off the cob or in any other forms.

Potatoes, however are the most disgusting.

P.S. corn on the cob should be eaten around the cob and not in rows so that the butter doesn't drip off. I am by natural disposition a row eater but it is just good sense to turn it as you eat.

I am today's most useful person.
Quite a scary juxtaposition you have envoked here, an inteligent redneck. Whatever next.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 00:11   #33
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... Brussel sprouts
Courgettes
Baked or big chipped potatoes
beetroot
A boiled manky casserole with loads and loads of veg and no meat.... (shudders)

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 02:20   #34
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
All of them.

Every last one of them. If it wouldn't kill me, I'd live on meat only.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote