User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2016, 17:50   #251
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Smells to me that ct/p3ng only posted this crap to influence the political landscape for the coming round, and if true then grats on the shittiest move in a long time.
Hey! Leave me out of it!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 17:51   #252
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Smells to me that ct/p3ng only posted this crap to influence the political landscape for the coming round, and if true then grats on the shittiest move in a long time.

Initial stats indirectly say that ult is a LOT better than the rest when it comes to dealing with incs, and this thread in itself shows that the opposition is a LOT worse at dealing with that fact.
To be fair, I think the arrogance or the attitude of certain HC referring to other leaders as 'moronic' and demonstrating little respect towards others damages or influences politics way more then anything we can say or do for you. However, as I've stated in another section of this thread already you I do respect Chimpie so that statement doesn't effect you.

I don't think anyone has ever questioned that fact. The stats speak for itself. However, when ever I point out the rounds p3ng did win and had the most incoming as well as the most fleets sent out for attacks its dismissed. I'm not delusional, p3nguins defence is no where near Ultores. I will never state it is. I will state however though p3nguins was created to be less 'Dictatorship' and less old school. Obviously having dedicated DCs who will put time and effort in to rally the members and troops does work. I've witnessed it in enough allies I've been involved with (including Legion) but we wanted to do something different. We wanted members to step up and some of them greatly do. Plus lets face it the bottom line is when I was HC in Legion I had time. I didn't work 40+ hours a week and was able to dedicate my time to not only doing work within the alliance but also playing the game. Myself, Munkee and m0 no longer have that privilege so we wanted others to step up which they do. Does this make us bad leaders? I don't think so. I have proven my leadership skills in the past when I was able, plus, I also offered curtesy and respect to other allies and was never arrogant. Hence why I can openly admit Ultores is better. And this isn't excuses with regards to time or activity, p3nguins was around before Ultores was and is still going. We have had fun and enjoyed ending with top planets while half the size of other tags (the round m0 won and we ended with 4 other top 10 planets while having 20 or so less members then the winning alliance) top gals and even winning a couple of rounds. We shall continue to enjoy ourselves.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 18:08   #253
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You don't appear to know what you're talking about. Rural Tech is a registered UK company. Their address, vat number etc is made public on companieshouse.gov.uk.

Most people on here post thinking their opinion is right without even doing the research.

If a complaint was made, it would be Rural Tech under investigation and not the person that commited the offense.
By European law companies are not liable for user generated content, unless they claim ownership of it, or the user in question recieved some sort of payment for the content in question. Litigation with companies over user generated content can only be instigated to stop perpetuation of crimes, in which case the crime has to be proven first too. Granted most companies won't litigate over it and will remove the content in question after the first legal complaint.

As for opinions being right or wrong, you should really read up on the definition of the word opinion as by definition they can't be right or wrong. At best you can disagree with them. This is what differentiates them from facts, which are either right(truthful) or wrong (incorrect).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 18:18   #254
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
By European law companies are not liable for user generated content, unless they claim ownership of it, or the user in question recieved some sort of payment for the content in question. Litigation with companies over user generated content can only be instigated to stop perpetuation of crimes, in which case the crime has to be proven first too. Granted most companies won't litigate over it and will remove the content in question after the first legal complaint.

As for opinions being right or wrong, you should really read up on the definition of the word opinion as by definition they can't be right or wrong. At best you can disagree with them. This is what differentiates them from facts, which are either right(truthful) or wrong (incorrect).
The E-Commerce Directive
provides exemptions from liability for
three types of intermediaries: (1) mere
conduits, e.g., entities that provide the
cables, routers, and other infrastructure
of the Internet; (2) entities involved
merely in caching, i.e., those whose
servers are designed to speed up the
Internet by mirroring the servers of the
original website; and (3) hosts.

None of which apply to Ranul tech. Even if you could argue it is a hos tthe fact they didn't remove it makes them still liable:

Implementation in England
Article 14 of the Directive has been
implemented into UK law as meaning
that hosts of UGC that do not have the
requisite knowledge or awareness and
act expeditiously upon notice are not
liable for damages, other pecuniary
remedies, or criminal sanctions (Regulation
19 of the Electronic Commerce
(EC Directive) Regulations 2002).9
However, injunctive relief is still available
to a claimant.10
In most UGC libel cases, the defendant
would not be in a position to give
a general undertaking not to repeat the
underlying allegations or similar allegations,
because it has no control over
what users post on an unmoderated
site. It could undertake that it will not
itself repeat the allegations or similar
allegations in editorial, as opposed to
user generated, content and that it will
not re-post the content that it previously
took down.

Aaaaaand officially bored. Enjoy folks.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 18:38   #255
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
If that's what you genuinely think, then maybe you should think about upgrading your image
I'm perfectly comfortable with my image, want a mirror?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
To be fair, I think the arrogance or the attitude of certain HC referring to other leaders as 'moronic' and demonstrating little respect towards others damages or influences politics way more then anything we can say or do for you. However, as I've stated in another section of this thread already you I do respect Chimpie so that statement doesn't effect you.
Willzz, I won't go into a "who's the better ally of p3ng and ult" discussion. I've won tag with both and have a clear opinion on the matter, but it's a pointless discussion imo since we're all biased. I do however get why agar3s would call certain HC's posting in this thread idiots when going through this thread. The difference here is that people are trying to slander his name and persona with no basis in reality, and he is responding. If someone falsely claimed i were cheating personally i would have replied in the same manner probably, and i'm pretty sure you all would have. If you ever want to know what i think of your fellow HCs behaviour in this thread Willzzz, feel free to contact me on IRC.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 4 Mar 2016 at 18:59.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 23:44   #256
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

I do not care how i come across Chimpie. So when you pm me eor trying to talk to me - i dont care.

I speak truthfully...generally. Ultores members and HC do not, in public at least.. So i do not respect them.

Thanks and carry on
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 00:03   #257
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Np, and good luck with that.

* We do not exist *

Unread 5 Mar 2016, 00:26   #258
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I speak truthfully...generally. Ultores members and HC do not, in public at least.. So i do not respect them.
HCs of all alliances have less ability to speak truthfully in public than normal players; they know more of the contradictions, the shady deals, and occasionally even when members have not always been morally upstanding members of the community. The common member will usually only know one aspect of this and as such they can talk about it stating the truth as they know it with no potential problems except the problem that the other side's truth will differ. The HCs on the other hand will probably have some idea of this other truth before they post and get a reply. And at the same time HC more reason to manipulate the truth where it benefits their alliance as they are the ones who have the responsibility to keep their alliance going, keep the members happy. As such any HC worth his salt when weighing honesty on the pa forums vs an alliance objective will come out with manipulating the truth to reach that objective.

To Ult HCs that seem inclined to take everything personally in this thread this is meant to be a general comment and not directed at you or your alliance.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 19:19   #259
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I do not care how i come across Chimpie. So when you pm me eor trying to talk to me - i dont care.

Thanks and carry on
You are nothing but bullshit.

From Norse perspective: Ultores HC has hold every deal we have made with them and they are true to their words. More than we can say about your HCs.
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 20:37   #260
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Cool insult brah. As always, the low level of intellect and intelligence shining through!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 21:30   #261
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Would love to know what deals we haven't upheld with norse.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 11:28   #262
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Aren't you late for your weekly Anti-american-politics brunch?
Brunch? For me it's either breakfast or lunch!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 12:07   #263
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
No spesific deals, more in general. If we had joined vs Ult and Ult had gone down, we felt it likely that one of the members in the block would turn vs us to profit from xp.

From our dealings with Ult they've kept their word. So we didn't think (like FL and p3n was sure of) that Ult would turn on us and roid us for the xp.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 12:17   #264
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Sandvold that is not the same as p3n breaking agreements though. More like you had a deal with ult and trusted them to keep it while you did not have a deal with p3n and fl so we're worried that they might not consider you inviolable. Where as in practice except a little bit of incs that were never a threat (admittedly that is is because you avoided getting fl incs when we thought that we had been asked by fl to go for you with them) p3n did largely consider you as such despite sometimes heated arguments within the alliance.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 13:21   #265
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
No spesific deals
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 13:34   #266
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Sandvold that is not the same as p3n breaking agreements though. More like you had a deal with ult and trusted them to keep it while you did not have a deal with p3n and fl so we're worried that they might not consider you inviolable. Where as in practice except a little bit of incs that were never a threat (admittedly that is is because you avoided getting fl incs when we thought that we had been asked by fl to go for you with them) p3n did largely consider you as such despite sometimes heated arguments within the alliance.
Yea, I only tried to clearify what advantix wrote when munkee asked. It wasn't related to any spesific deals this round. And I don't think anyone in Norse felt p3n or FL for that mather was breaking any deals.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 14:34   #267
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Yea, I only tried to clearify what advantix wrote when munkee asked. It wasn't related to any spesific deals this round. And I don't think anyone in Norse felt p3n or FL for that mather was breaking any deals.
Advantix's tone seemed to feel otherwise.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 14:44   #268
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Advantix's tone seemed to feel otherwise.
But who listens to Advantix!? :P We talk about the politics several times a day and not once did it come up that we felt P3n had broken any deal. I don't even think we had any deals with p3n that could be broken. ND and HR nap from the start. We made an avoidence with CT midround because they felt we hit them to much. FL and P3n said the same so we started avoiding them as well, but no offical deals in any way. We kept away and you guys kept away for most the time. At the same time we did the Ult deal.

Without speaking for him I think it's more about the general feel that we fared someone in the block would have jumped on us if we had joined and Ult got beaten. Based on previous experiences that blocks isn't 100% fixed and things change. As an example you had the feeling that FL was going to hit us with you, but it didn't happen. And as in last round when the block hit ult for some days before BF dropped them, then ND left and p3n came back in late etc.

We (norse) have been like this earlier as well so I'm not getting on my high horse or anything, but the position we had it made more sense "supporting" the alliance we were most likely would keep their work. This was down to our avg score and avg roids that we felt we were to tempting targets if it came down to CT/P3n/FL fighting for the win the last few days. With the roids we had and the avg score we would always lose on getting involved in war so we tried to stay out of it.

Last edited by Sandvold; 7 Mar 2016 at 14:50.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 15:43   #269
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Was nothing about deals.

You asked us to join you on attacking ULT with FL and p3ng one night early round. But you got yourself a fort avoidence instead and left us alone on ult. Luckily Chimpie/Agar let that one go.

So ye, I trust Ult HC more than p3ng.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 15:44   #270
Advantix

Quote:
But who listens to Advantix!? :P We talk about the politics several times a day and not once did it come up that we felt P3n had broken any deal. I don't even think we had any deals with p3n that could be broken. ND and HR nap from the start. We made an avoidence with CT midround because they felt we hit them to much. FL and P3n said the same so we started avoiding them as well, but no offical deals in any way. We kept away and you guys kept away for most the time. At the same time we did the Ult deal.

Without speaking for him I think it's more about the general feel that we fared someone in the block would have jumped on us if we had joined and Ult got beaten. Based on previous experiences that blocks isn't 100% fixed and things change. As an example you had the feeling that FL was going to hit us with you, but it didn't happen. And as in last round when the block hit ult for some days before BF dropped them, then ND left and p3n came back in late etc.

We (norse) have been like this earlier as well so I'm not getting on my high horse or anything, but the position we had it made more sense "supporting" the alliance we were most likely would keep their work. This was down to our avg score and avg roids that we felt we were to tempting targets if it came down to CT/P3n/FL fighting for the win the last few days. With the roids we had and the avg score we would always lose on getting involved in war so we tried to stay out of it.
Get down from your horse.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:06   #271
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Was nothing about deals.

You asked us to join you on attacking ULT with FL and p3ng one night early round. But you got yourself a fort avoidence instead and left us alone on ult. Luckily Chimpie/Agar let that one go.

Define early round.
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:08   #272
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

I can awnser this one, around pt400 if i remember correctly. Weird tactics tho, screw someone over to force them onto your side... I guess it works from time to time, since some people keep pushing for that tactic.

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:16   #273
Munkee
Dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Was nothing about deals.

Yea so you got this wrong again but I dont mind showing you up for it.

I never spoke with you advantix, I did my discussions with Inneed who was way more useful to talk to based on past discussions with you in older rounds. Prior to even talking to norse I was in discussions with Demort on a daily basis. He knew my deal with ult and was fully aware what that meant we could/could not hit. However even with my deal I was hitting the ults outside of the agreement we had in place.

Norse came in to this when Inneed said the round was boring and norse were waiting for someone to make a move on ult. I suggested that you speak with FL and we would support. That hit happened, you guys sent a few minor fleets and the war with FL and Ult started with p3ng hitting what they were able to hit, once again with FL fully aware of what my agreement was. Norse were the ones who went awol after that first night and norse were the ones that refused to do any deal with p3ng all round.

You can tell sandvold he doesnt know what hes on about but to be blunt I think he is probably closer to the mark than you ever will be. It appears you are simply out of the loop and looking for an excuse to moan at p3ng. Norse were the non commiters at tick 500 when p3ng ended their agreement and went at ult.

In fact whilst on the topic lets clear up why you joined ultores side. It was not because you think they are more trust worthy it is because you knew they would destroy you. Stop trying to pretend you had other reasons for it as your cry story to demort was well known:

[06/02 18:38] Advantix: Ok, yes we napped ult. After Raul crash and alot of emo, we had to make a choice. Either join block or join ult. Members felt that the block wasnt strong enough if FL left. So we made a strategic choice. We cant defend against ult DE waves :/ They would just farm us. Thats why we needed to nap them. Atm we are farming Astores/Heroes, as we dont know what to do
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:21   #274
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

He even told me that at the time Munkee, doesn't mean trust weren't part of the equation.

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:30   #275
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
He even told me that at the time Munkee, doesn't mean trust weren't part of the equation.
*wasn't
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 16:50   #276
Sandvold

Quote:
Yea so you got this wrong again but I dont mind showing you up for it.

I never spoke with you advantix, I did my discussions with Inneed who was way more useful to talk to based on past discussions with you in older rounds. Prior to even talking to norse I was in discussions with Demort on a daily basis. He knew my deal with ult and was fully aware what that meant we could/could not hit. However even with my deal I was hitting the ults outside of the agreement we had in place.

Norse came in to this when Inneed said the round was boring and norse were waiting for someone to make a move on ult. I suggested that you speak with FL and we would support. That hit happened, you guys sent a few minor fleets and the war with FL and Ult started with p3ng hitting what they were able to hit, once again with FL fully aware of what my agreement was. Norse were the ones who went awol after that first night and norse were the ones that refused to do any deal with p3ng all round.

You can tell sandvold he doesnt know what hes on about but to be blunt I think he is probably closer to the mark than you ever will be. It appears you are simply out of the loop and looking for an excuse to moan at p3ng. Norse were the non commiters at tick 500 when p3ng ended their agreement and went at ult.

In fact whilst on the topic lets clear up why you joined ultores side. It was not because you think they are more trust worthy it is because you knew they would destroy you. Stop trying to pretend you had other reasons for it as your cry story to demort was well known:

[06/02 18:38] Advantix: Ok, yes we napped ult. After Raul crash and alot of emo, we had to make a choice. Either join block or join ult. Members felt that the block wasnt strong enough if FL left. So we made a strategic choice. We cant defend against ult DE waves :/ They would just farm us. Thats why we needed to nap them. Atm we are farming Astores/Heroes, as we dont know what to do
I'm not 100% sure of which night advantix is talking about, and not do I really care, we didn't have any deals with ult at that time and we did gal raids. I guess we just picked an Ult gal and hit them, so if I'm not mistaken that would be around so 25ish-50ish fleets, depends how many others we hit in that gal etc or if we did two waves.

To the point why we napped ult, yes there was two reasons.

1. We was fat, only way we could keep roids (not certain, but our guess), was to keep the war going for as long as possible. Joining the block vs Ult would probably result in the block beating Ult much earlier, and somone in the block would look for new roids at a earlier time. We have had dealings with most alliances in the past and we was quite sure Ult wouldn't go back on their word even tough most of the univers belived that they would. And both FL and p3n tried to use us for XP in the end of the round, something I also think would have happened at one point had we joined vs Ult and beat Ult earlier. I got no proof or indication for it to happen, just my own gut feeling.

2. We napped two alliances from the block, CT, since they had quite a few DE planets and Ult, which also had loads of DE fleets. I'm not sure were you got that quote, but yea we knew we would get killed if we got DE inc. We had no way of covering DE inc, unless we PL'ed def. At that time we mostly had investors for selvcovering vs DE as well and that couldn't stop XP runs when our value increased. So we had to chose which "enemies" we wanted. As a FI/CO ally we knew we had decent def vs both p3n (FR+the phantom fakes) and vs FL (CO mainly in the start + some FR fleets)

So yes there was two reason for why we chose to do as we did as we felt it was the best way to keep our roids.
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 14:56   #277
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pit and will for rainbows apparently managed to execute more scans than the rest of the other allies scanners combined I'd love to belive someone is that dedicated to clicking links on irc but I fear there is some house cleaning in butchers ex ally too.
Nice try btw.
Clouds has allready attempted this troll before, and was explained how pit managed to get all those scans.
There was a new scan interfance, pretty usefull one, implemented back that round.
Go to preference and enable the "advanced scan UI".
Then you can spam scan planets by pasting in coords in a manner like: 1:1:2 | 1:1:3 | 1:1:4 etc etc.

And for the reference he didnt use the rainbows scan fund for these spams

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 15:00   #278
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Welcome to 4 pages ago.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 15:02   #279
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Welcome to 4 pages ago.
4 rounds ago you mean?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote