User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:28   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
fANGs

New alliance in town. politically we will do what we want. Because we are 1337. Don't troll our thread. If you have something to say come to our Alliance channel.
NO WE ARE NOT FAnG!!
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:32   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: fANGs

bow to the almighty knowing chika
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:33   #3
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Proud to be fANG!

(Sorry, couldn't resist )

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:34   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lo shev:>
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:35   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

go chika...we love you man

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:36   #6
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
lo shev:>
I can see a thread closure on it's way already, but.....

Hullo Alki.

(Colt's gonna slap me for my last post too)

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:37   #7
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I love me, that all that matters. Oh, and my alliance "fANgs" (Quotes cause i stole the name)
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:48   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
I can see a thread closure on it's way already, but.....

Hullo Alki.

(Colt's gonna slap me for my last post too)
colts a nub though so nm^^
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:07   #9
Chika

I think colt is 1337
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:09   #10
Chika

and this thread can't be closed cause its a serious topic.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:16   #11
Shev
So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I think colt is 1337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
and this thread can't be closed cause its a serious topic.
Using the word "serious" and phrase "colt is 1337" in the same thread is hardly convincing! The boy's a retard.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:22   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

faNg would be the "troll" alternative to FAnG btw
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:25   #13
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
faNg would be the "troll" alternative to FAnG btw
This alliance is in no way related to FAnG. We added an "S" and copyrighted it. Thanks.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:29   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

my mistake
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:02   #15
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Pathetic.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:14   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Using the word "serious" and phrase "colt is 1337" in the same thread is hardly convincing! The boy's a retard.
I love him

EDIT: alch, I found it mildly amusing. Not that I care about Angels 'stealing' the name. You have some damn sexy members \o/ Infact, I don't really take much seriously.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:20   #17
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

heh - taking the fact that my alliance from round2 to round7 was Furious Angels - and i just extracted "Angels" bit from it, i would be carefull before assuming i stole the name.
But i wouldnt really care, i dont take anything that chika is trying to do for serious.
I know he is just trying to pull out another joke on me
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:53   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
heh - taking the fact that my alliance from round2 to round7 was Furious Angels - and i just extracted "Angels" bit from it, i would be carefull before assuming i stole the name.
But i wouldnt really care, i dont take anything that chika is trying to do for serious.
I know he is just trying to pull out another joke on me
tbh, "Angel"(because it's stolen) IS A STOLEN NAME. Furious Angels was Hinch's and my alliance from r2-6. Angel appeared later and stole a part of our name. Sorry Chika, you lose

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:03   #19
jerome

on that basis you could start an alliance called Legion or Fury on how it's not The Fury or The Legion !:D

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:09   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

fang peeps are still so easy to annoy.... and still think they are the best alliance to ever walk on this earth.. while STILL they never achieved anything... same as it was funny with their SECOND BEST AVERAGE !!! YAY (sadly enough it was third.. but hey.. fang has never let facts cloud their judgement...)

alch and kj.. it's sad you can't take a joke (and that's coming from me after the stunts chika pulled on me heh..)

can't believe people take chika's post or comments or anything even half serious.. heh
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:23   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The quality of posting on AD never ceases to amaze me .
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:28   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
fang peeps are still so easy to annoy.... and still think they are the best alliance to ever walk on this earth.. while STILL they never achieved anything... same as it was funny with their SECOND BEST AVERAGE !!! YAY (sadly enough it was third.. but hey.. fang has never let facts cloud their judgement...)

alch and kj.. it's sad you can't take a joke (and that's coming from me after the stunts chika pulled on me heh..)

can't believe people take chika's post or comments or anything even half serious.. heh
we won a round, that more then 90% of the alliances can claim. Not that it matters now, nor does your opinion matter to us

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:28   #23
jerome

amaze or disappoint, JC?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:35   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It used to piss me off, now i just sit back and thank god i'm not Lokken or JBG. Although being an Irish drunkard for a few days would be pretty .
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 17:56   #25
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
we won a round, that more then 90% of the alliances can claim. Not that it matters now, nor does your opinion matter to us

was that the round that no-one played and you won by silly blocking?:S or something nubish like that
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:04   #26
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
was that the round that no-one played and you won by silly blocking?:S or something nubish like that
I'd describe it as winning a joke of a half a round.

It's a pity, as FAnG were a very capable alliance, that I find it hard to take their 'victory' in PaX.5 seriously. They did successfully make that round shit though.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:39   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some AD posters would occaisonally benefit from a combine harvester accident.