User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 12:47   #51
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTBALL] prediction league #11 starts wed 17 Nov...

LEAGUE 11 - PART 3

27PR Fulham - Blackburn
27PR Birmingham - Norwich
27PR Bolton - Portsmouth
27PR Charlton - Chelsea
27PR Southampton - C.Palace
27PR West Bromwich Albion - Man Utd
27PR Man City - Aston Villa
27CH Reading - Wigan
27CH Sheffield Utd - Wolves
27CH Stoke - Sunderland
27CH West Ham - Watford

28PR Newcastle - Everton
28PR Tottenham - Middlesbrough
28PR Liverpool - Arsenal [J]
28SP Dundee - Celtic
28SP Rangers - Hearts

Last edited by 1-X; 26 Nov 2004 at 01:14.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:36   #52
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
damn you to hell and back kura, i will beat you in this league dammit
Youd need to win Part 3 (including the Sunday games) by 14 points to beat me.

Think youre capable? Remember , neither of us will win this monthly award, its all about the big prize now baby!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:54   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you forgetting that I'm winning PPG?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:22   #54
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PPG means nothing, as only the real men who have predicted every game can win the big prize*

*by big prize i obviously mean take the mickey out of the loser forever!

EDIT: and why 14 points? all i need is to be beating you by2 points overall at the end of this league and i go back into the lead overall

2nd EDIT: and you arent that far ahead stew, although you missed another game this league you havent got as many points as us 2 for the others, be careful, or we will be catching you by that measure as well!

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 22 Nov 2004 at 15:27.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:33   #55
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
2nd EDIT: and you arent that far ahead stew, although you missed another game this league you havent got as many points as us 2 for the others, be careful, or we will be catching you by that measure as well!
Don't worry, I'm merely going through a small bad patch, which isn't helped by freak results, which happen to help the 'random' predictors. If all goes to plan I'll be whooping you all on PPG, will be leading on total points by February time and shall complete the grand slam when 1-X introduces his 'average distance from the mean' league. So
[/cockiness]
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:04   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OMG! Serious bad news for roadrunner

I was just gathering predictions for sunday's games... and rr didn't predict them! The final part of his "Part 2" entry is incomplete

21PR Blackburn - Birmingham
21CH Millwall - West Ham
21CH Sunderland - Ipswich
22PR Aston Villa - Tottenham
24CH Leeds - Watford

well... you're not too late for the final two of those five, but missing 3 will be a big disadvantage
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:09   #57
1-X
overtired

btw there'll be many ways to argue over who is the overall winner...

highest points, PPG, most league wins, most predictor of the month etc

personally I favour the 531 points system for top 3 positions of each league, as that's the criteria I won on last year (I think Zharkov had all the others)
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:15   #58
1-X
overtired

Blackburn 3-3 Birmingham
Millwall 1-0 West Ham
Sunderland 2-0 Ipswich

60% table [33/55]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
JonnyBGood -1	4	16	28
Kurashima	4	13	25
Zharkov		4	13	25
Apothos		5	10	25
Koen		4	12	24
melandron	5	8	23
Blastoderm	5	8	23
JC		4	10	22
roadrunner -3	5	7	22
1-X		2	15	21
Inferno		3	9	18
Stew -1		3	9	18
Non.Human -3	2	11	17
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:25   #59
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
OMG! Serious bad news for roadrunner

I was just gathering predictions for sunday's games... and rr didn't predict them! The final part of his "Part 2" entry is incomplete

21PR Blackburn - Birmingham
21CH Millwall - West Ham
21CH Sunderland - Ipswich
22PR Aston Villa 2 -1 Tottenham
24CH Leeds2 -1 Watford

well... you're not too late for the final two of those five, but missing 3 will be a big disadvantage

shitshitshitshitshit
only myself to blame there, no idea how i have managed to do that, as i usually post something after the quote to make sure that it is finished
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:28   #60
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
btw there'll be many ways to argue over who is the overall winner...

highest points, PPG, most league wins, most predictor of the month etc

personally I favour the 531 points system for top 3 positions of each league, as that's the criteria I won on last year (I think Zharkov had all the others)
I think based on the current tables , i have the most points, and ive got the 2nd or 3rd ranked percentage accuracy as well.

But yeh, im waiting on the inevitable Zharkov comeback as well.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:31   #61
roadrunner_0
cynic

you are second in PPG im third, but i might not be after the debacle that was missing sunday
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:38   #62
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
you are second in PPG im third, but i might not be after the debacle that was missing sunday
Actually , it may help you if i havent got them exactly right. Remember it will mean youve got your points for less games, which technically could move you ahead.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:40   #63
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 11 - PART 3

25UE FC Basel 2 - 1 Hearts
25UE Sochaux 1 - 3 Newcastle United
25UE Villarreal 1 - 2 Middlesbrough
25UE Rangers 1 - 1 Graz AK

27PR Fulham 3 - 1 Blackburn
27PR Birmingham 1 - 0 Norwich
27PR Bolton 2 - 0 Portsmouth
27PR Charlton 1 - 3 Chelsea
27PR Southampton 0 -0 C.Palace
27PR West Bromwich Albion 0 -2 Man Utd
27PR Man City 1 - 1 Aston Villa
27CH Reading 1 - 0 Wigan
27CH Sheffield Utd 1 -0 Wolves
27CH Stoke 0 - 2 Sunderland
27CH West Ham 1 - 0 Watford

28PR Newcastle 1 - 1 Everton
28PR Tottenham 1 -2 Middlesbrough
28PR Liverpool 1 - 3 Arsenal [J]
28SP Dundee 1 - 3 Celtic
28SP Rangers 2 -0 Hearts
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:42   #64
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Actually , it may help you if i havent got them exactly right. Remember it will mean youve got your points for less games, which technically could move you ahead.
you only scored 1 point from those 3 games, so he probably has gained in PPG.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:55   #65
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:

im actually waiting for MrL to return, he should have net access full time within the next couple of weeks, will interest me what he can do PPG wise
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:11   #66
1-X
overtired

why isn't anyone waiting on the 1-X comeback?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:26   #67
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
I blame my decline to now being at uni and subsequently drinking too much, impairing my skills of judgement.

Although I might just be going through a patch of crapness.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 20:20   #68
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
why isn't anyone waiting on the 1-X comeback?
Because itll just encourage you to rig the tables
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:17   #69
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

LEAGUE 11 - PART 3

25UE FC Basel 1-1 Hearts
25UE Sochaux 0-2 Newcastle United
25UE Villarreal 1-1 Middlesbrough
25UE Rangers 2-0 Graz AK

27PR Fulham 2-2 Blackburn
27PR Birmingham 0-0 Norwich
27PR Bolton 2-0 Portsmouth
27PR Charlton 0-3 Chelsea
27PR Southampton 1-0 C.Palace
27PR West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Man Utd
27PR Man City 1-3 Aston Villa
27CH Reading 0-1 Wigan
27CH Sheffield Utd 1-1 Wolves
27CH Stoke 1-2 Sunderland
27CH West Ham 2-1 Watford

28PR Newcastle 2-1 Everton
28PR Tottenham 2-2 Middlesbrough
28PR Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal [J]
28SP Dundee 1-1 Celtic
28SP Rangers 2-0 Hearts
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 00:43   #70
1-X
overtired

64% table [35/55]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
JonnyBGood -1	4	17	29
JC		6	10	28
Apothos		6	10	28
Kurashima	4	14	26
Zharkov		4	13	25
Koen		4	12	24
roadrunner -3	5	8	23
Blastoderm	5	8	23
melandron	5	8	23
1-X		2	16	22
Stew -1		3	10	19
Non.Human -3	2	12	18
Inferno		3	9	18
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 18:26   #71
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
25UE FC Basel 2 - 0 Hearts
25UE Sochaux 1 - 1 Newcastle United
25UE Villarreal 0 - 0 Middlesbrough
25UE Rangers 3 - 0 Graz AK
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 21:18   #72
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

How is it possible that I gain NO POINTS for any game???
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 21:35   #73
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
There were only two games played from the last update. If you incorrectly predicted the winner or did not predict a draw, then you would get 0 points, would you not?

edit: Same goes for the games before that, i s'pose. :)
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 23:04   #74
1-X
overtired

71% table [39/55]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Koen		7	14	35
JonnyBGood -1	4	19	31
Zharkov		5	15	30
Apothos		6	12	30
JC		6	12	30
Kurashima	4	16	28
1-X		3	16	25
roadrunner -3	5	10	25
melandron	5	9	24
Blastoderm	5	9	24
Stew -1		3	11	20
Non.Human -4	2	14	20
Inferno		3	11	20
a good night for Koen... from 4 games he got 2X, 2G and a +3 longshot bonus :eek:

weekend predictions needed from JonnyB and NondyH (and me)

Last edited by 1-X; 26 Nov 2004 at 01:13.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 23:12   #75
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno

Your run is nothing, I went something like 20 games without a single point a few months back.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 00:59   #76
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Fashionably late again
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 11 - PART 3

25UE FC Basel 2 - 1 Hearts
25UE Sochaux 0 - 2 Newcastle United
25UE Villarreal - Middlesbrough (I watched a bit of this one!)
25UE Rangers 3 - 1 Graz AK

27PR Fulham 2 - 1 Blackburn
27PR Birmingham 1 - 1 Norwich
27PR Bolton 1 - 1 Portsmouth
27PR Charlton 0 - 1 Chelsea
27PR Southampton 1 - 1 C.Palace
27PR West Bromwich Albion 0 - 4 Man Utd
27PR Man City 2 - 2 Aston Villa
27CH Reading 1 - 2 Wigan
27CH Sheffield Utd 2 - 1 Wolves
27CH Stoke 0 - 0 Sunderland
27CH West Ham 1 - 0 Watford

28PR Newcastle 1 - 1 Everton
28PR Tottenham 1 - 2 Middlesbrough
28PR Liverpool 1 - 2 Arsenal [J]
28SP Dundee 0 - 3 Celtic
28SP Rangers 2 - 0 Hearts
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 01:20   #77
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

a good night for Koen... from 4 games he got 2X, 2G and a +3 longshot bonus :eek:
i also lolled at heerenveen beating stuttgart tbh, saw that match while eating "frika(n)dellen"
a fun night for sure. nn
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:07   #78
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Your run is nothing, I went something like 20 games without a single point a few months back.
LOL!!
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 00:22   #79
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
LEAGUE 11 - PART 3

27PR Fulham 2-1 Blackburn
27PR Birmingham 1-0 Norwich
27PR Bolton 2-0 Portsmouth
27PR Charlton 0-3 Chelsea
27PR Southampton 1-0 C.Palace
27PR West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Man Utd
27PR Man City 1-1 Aston Villa
27CH Reading 1-1 Wigan
27CH Sheffield Utd 1-2 Wolves
27CH Stoke 1-1 Sunderland
27CH West Ham 2-0 Watford

28PR Newcastle 1-0 Everton
28PR Tottenham 2-2 Middlesbrough
28PR Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal [J]
28SP Dundee 0-2 Celtic
28SP Rangers 2-0 Hearts
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 00:31   #80
1-X
overtired

longshots

+2 Apothos (Fulham < Blackburn)
+2 Koen (Bolton < Portsmouth)
+1 JC, Blastoderm (SheffUtd = Wolves)

91% table [50/55]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Koen		10	18	48
JonnyBGood -1	5	24	39
Zharkov		7	18	39
JC		6	19	37
Apothos		7	15	36
melandron	6	14	32
1-X		4	19	31
Kurashima	4	19	31
roadrunner -3	6	13	31
Blastoderm	6	13	31
Non.Human -4	3	18	27
Inferno		3	17	26
Stew -1		3	16	25
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 00:48   #81
Stew
Made of Twigs

It's all gone Pete Tong
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 01:39   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** you koen you fluky dutch bastard.

PS xxx
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 02:52   #83
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the last premierleague match ive seen was about a month ago btw.

LOL
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:29   #84
1-X
overtired

FINAL TABLE
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Koen		10	20	50
Zharkov		8	19	43
JonnyBGood -1	5	25	40
JC		6	22	40
Apothos		7	16	37
Kurashima	5	20	35
melandron	6	16	34
1-X		4	20	32
Inferno		4	20	32
roadrunner -3	6	14	32
Blastoderm	6	14	32
Non.Human -4	4	19	31
Stew -1		4	17	29
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:44   #85
1-X
overtired

Predictor of the Month - November
Code:
		Pld	X	G	Pts	.PPG
Koen		102	13	44	83	.814
Non.Human	98	15	33	78	.796
JonnyBGood	101	9	50	77	.762
Zharkov		97	12	37	73	.753
1-X		102	10	40	70	.686
Kurashima	102	10	39	69	.676
roadrunner	99	11	36	69	.697
Apothos		102	13	29	68	.667
JC		102	7	40	61	.598
Stew		101	7	39	60	.594
Blastoderm	102	9	31	58	.569
LHC		47	9	17	44	.936
melandron	55	6	16	34	.618
Inferno		55	4	20	32	.582
midge5		47	2	23	29	.617
SYMM		47	4	16	28	.596
Rids		47	1	18	21	.447

Last edited by 1-X; 28 Nov 2004 at 23:53.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 23:53   #86
1-X
overtired

the season so far... top 10 ordered by total points
Code:
		Pld	X	G	Pts
Kurashima	536	62	218	404
roadrunner	533	67	199	400
Koen		536	54	235	397
Zharkov		510	53	215	374
Apothos		536	52	214	370
JonnyBGood	534	48	225	369
1-X		536	49	217	364
Stew		486	58	189	363
Blastoderm	536	51	205	358
LHC		481	61	166	349

Top 10 active players ordered by Points-per-Game
Code:
		Pld	Pts	.PPG
Kurashima	536	404	.754
roadrunner	533	400	.750
Stew		486	363	.747
Koen		536	397	.741
Zharkov		510	374	.733
LHC		481	349	.726
Non.Human	463	330	.713
SYMM		381	266	.698
JonnyBGood	534	369	.691
Apothos		536	370	.690
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 11:00   #87
roadrunner_0
cynic

shit, koen is catching us, quick, someone kill the dutchie!
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 12:16   #88
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

and next week, this game will include dutch matches!

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 12:23   #89
roadrunner_0
cynic

to quote MRL:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!