User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:35   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Feeling run down

I have mostly been living of ready meals (hi ho microwave) and the occasional cooking of Spagbol, chili or 'sizzle and stir curry' stuff... Obviously this is both easy and cheapish. However i feel increadibly lethargic and have little/no energy in the day.

So

seeing as our oven has broken. What can i cook that will give me 'TEH BOOST' for cheap cheap low prices.

theres also fruit which ive neglected for the past week...this could have something to do with it

SO GD HEALTH EXPERTS

OVER TO YOU!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:44   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Feeling run down

You are in glucose shock, you've been filling your tummy up with fats and starch and carbs and no actual glucose.

EAT A MARS BAR!
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:45   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i drink coke...
glucose is sugar right?
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:45   #4
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Crisps: the solution to the world's (and your) problems.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:48   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i drink coke...
glucose is sugar right?
Coke is full of cornsyrup.... that stuff don't help you, what you need according to the gf is a nice bag of clementines, the vitamin c and the tonne of sugars will pick you up.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 14:53   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I feel the same way. I think I'm going to have to go and get some bananas.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 15:27   #7
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I also feel this way. Though even I don't eat ready-meals, and I have no standards.

I reckon I get far too much fat and sugar and far too little of anything else. 1 or 2 portions of fruit/veg a day, max.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 15:38   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

coffee
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:26   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I get like this, though my diet consists entirely of sausage butties and cheese on toast.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 16:28   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You need more bacon in your diet Pab

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:20   #11
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Eat some vegetables, roughage and stuff. Get your guts moving again, you`ll feel better.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:21   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
You are in glucose shock, you've been filling your tummy up with fats and starch and carbs and no actual glucose.

EAT A MARS BAR!
I've been sat here thinking about this and if i wasnt half way through doing some other work i would look it up seeing as i've never heard of the term 'glucose shock'*. Anywho...

Glucose isnt particularly well liked by the body because of its Osmotic potential, so this problem is removed by immediately converting it to glycogen assuming it isnt used up straight away. I would think JJ gets enough from what he does eat to make enough glycogen to see him through a day. Even if he is a bit low on glucose i would think he can cope. He can still break down triacyglycerols to glucose or convert amino acids into glucose via gluconeogenesis. He can break down the fat to make energy as well.

Please correct me if i am wrong, not that you need the invite, i cant say i am the biggest fan of nutrition lectures.

*maybe you mean hypoglycaemia but then the above still applies.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 17:27   #13
ulan-bat0r
sucking young blood

ulan-bat0r can only hope to improve

keep away from massive amount of sugar, cut down on caffein, cut down on fat, drink lots of water, eat fresh food, and not ready meals, as most of the erm.. neuotrious (????) stuff in the food is gone when they cook it just to freeze it or whatever they do straight away.... you dont need to cut down meat totaly, but keep it down... you can make most 'ready meals' yourself in 10 - 15 mins... and they taste batter, make you feel better, and are so much more healthy....

oh.. and stay away from heroin
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:18   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulan-bat0r
bla bla bla, as most of the erm.. nutritious stuff in the food is gone when bla bla bla
All you need is some punctuation and you'll be there.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:30   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i just bought like 12 bags of haribo as they were selling them 2 for 1 at 30p at smiths, go there while there's still time!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 18:43   #16
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hey emb explain the avatar
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:00   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no, go away
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:09   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why would microwave meals give you less nutrition than cooked meals, assuming you pick sensible packages?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:15   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulan-bat0r
cut down on fat
Quote:
you dont need to cut down meat totaly, but keep it down
Why?
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:20   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Why would microwave meals give you less nutrition than cooked meals, assuming you pick sensible packages?
Too salty.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:25   #21
Nodrog

I just checked my microwave instruction manual and page 8 is the place where it specifies the minimum amount of salt that food must contain in order for it to be heated properly (3 grams)
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:27   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I've been sat here thinking about this and if i wasnt half way through doing some other work i would look it up seeing as i've never heard of the term 'glucose shock'*. Anywho...

Glucose isnt particularly well liked by the body because of its Osmotic potential, so this problem is removed by immediately converting it to glycogen assuming it isnt used up straight away. I would think JJ gets enough from what he does eat to make enough glycogen to see him through a day. Even if he is a bit low on glucose i would think he can cope. He can still break down triacyglycerols to glucose or convert amino acids into glucose via gluconeogenesis. He can break down the fat to make energy as well.

Please correct me if i am wrong, not that you need the invite, i cant say i am the biggest fan of nutrition lectures.

*maybe you mean hypoglycaemia but then the above still applies.
I was trying to sound like a womans magazine with a bit of irony... seeing as JJ's complaint was rather girly.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 19:49   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have mostly been living of ready meals (hi ho microwave) and the occasional cooking of Spagbol, chili or 'sizzle and stir curry' stuff... Obviously this is both easy and cheapish. However i feel increadibly lethargic and have little/no energy in the day.

So

seeing as our oven has broken. What can i cook that will give me 'TEH BOOST' for cheap cheap low prices.

theres also fruit which ive neglected for the past week...this could have something to do with it

SO GD HEALTH EXPERTS

OVER TO YOU!
Go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine, rather than sit inside whining about your diet on the Internet.

****ing students...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 20:30   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Go outside and get some fresh air and sunshine, rather than sit inside whining about your diet on the Internet.

****ing students...
Says the man that's been at it longer than most (sitting in front of a PC that is).
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 20:54   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

i was out all of today ill have you know.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 21:15   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
i was out all of today ill have you know.
And you seem to have lost the capacity to capitalize or add in punctuation.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:01   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Says the man that's been at it longer than most (sitting in front of a PC that is).
Sunday, you were geeked up even before I invented the Ethernet cable.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 22:09   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Sunday, you were geeked up even before I invented the Ethernet cable.
I'll have you know I was a chipper lad that indulged in football and playing the bagpipes.

Didn't get my first PC till the age of 18(even then I didn't do the internet so much until PA, I was off abusing my liver).
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:30   #29
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What can i cook that will give me 'TEH BOOST' for cheap cheap low prices.
Buy yourself some pitta breads, lots of stuff to go into a salad (tomato's, lettuce, onions, carrots, some kind of cabbage, etc), make yourself some homemade dressing if you need it, not the ready made creamy stuff, but a good ol' fashioned olive oil/vinegar or lemonjuice/mustard/possibly honey/some green herbs you like - dressing (takes a sec to make)
Get some lean meats, chicken, turkey, lamb fillet, veal (*shock the brits*-factor) and grill it.

Make kebabs, make a salad of the leftovers next day, Get maybe a nice piece of fish for the next day (oily fish like sardines or salmon for that extra health-factor).

Buy a stock of fruits like oranges, clementines, grapes, kiwi's whatever you like.

Live of that a couple of days, try to do it regularly.
And if you really want to go over the top, buy some veggies for an oldfashioned vegetable soup (no creamsoups, low fat stockcubes), freeze it in portions.
Whenever you get peckish but don't want to go for the pizza/tv dinners - option, eat some fruit or defrost yourself some soup.

It'll slowly detox you, you get a surplus of fibers to cleanse your system and a fair dose of vits.

Lots of ppl are run down in autumn, turning of the leafs and all that. Solve that with light dinners of which you can eat as much as you want, and get thru the comfort-food periods by reaching for the soups as snacks, stead of the greasy stuff. (cup-a-soup thingies won't cut it, don't kid yourself )

Plenty of vit C, vit B - range, and some iron (parsley, green leaf veggies, nuts tho they're high in fat really, but in winter you can need a bit extra, red meats give vit B12 which help you stock up on your iron, tricks like that) and unless you're a cat, you'll have to go outdoors to get your vit D, unless you can lick your furr like they do

Just slowly detox your system (don't go on crash fruitjuice/water diets or you'll find yourself weak and prone to headaches) slowly does it just as well.

Autumn is the time to do it, as you'll have a harder time trying to keep this up in december with the festivities and lavish dinners etc
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:50   #30
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Easy, coz i went through this.

Its not gloucose shock, its not hyperglycemia, its not anemia. its BEING LAZY!!!!
get your arse walking. 20mins is good enough. your body has learne that you do shit all day, so its gone into "hibernation mode" (if there is such a thing for humans) thats why your slow, have no energy and are tired all the time.

(you also can eat citrus friuts to help an all.

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 11:53   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Why?
Trust me on this but they actually are less nutritious. I think it's basically because too much preserving and cooking can get rid of many nutrients. That might be a complete load of crap actually.