User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 11:48   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
open bsd and ip-forwarding?

ok, at work we moved some server to somewhere else. the old servers are still running, so my boss wants to forward requests to the old servers to the new ones.

does anyone here have an idea on how to do this?
(ive been searching google for at least an hour but didnt find much usefull )
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:01   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
ipf.rules? What have you tried?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:11   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i tryed ipnat.rules. i found that somewhere on google. unfortunatly this 'ipnat' isnt installed here and i have no idea in which package to find it

hell, i dont even have an idea about 'normal' linux, not to talk about this open bsd-stuff

then i wrote something in pf.conf, but it had no effect yet

ill look for ipf.rules now, thanks
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:17   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
How about http://openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html ?
I haven't used OpenBSD in ages though paging idimmu to thread #165653
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 12:43   #5
wu_trax

i wfrote such a rule for this ipnat thingy, but now i have no idea where to put it.
i put in into that pf.conf-file, but thats obviously wrong
im too dumb for linux :/
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:15   #6
wu_trax

ive been sitting on this the whole day (which doesnt matter, since i dont cost any money) and didnt archive anything at all
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 11:03   #7
wu_trax

anyone else? im still sitting on this :/
i wrote something with this rdr and if i use pfctl -ss it shows that there is something going on, but unfortunatly the status or whatever of that connection is 'CLOSED:SYN_SENT' and the browser recives a timeout