User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:11   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
woooooooooohoooooo busted split

finally.....
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:14   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: woooooooooohoooooo busted split

Yeh - my girlfriend said they would a few days ago (she's doing work experience at smash hits)

So long as this doesn't mean 3 shit groups instead of 1 I'm very happy
Tossers the lot of them.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:17   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

My mates cousin is in Busted. However he is a twat and im glad they split. I bet they split over something really comical. e.g. Hairstyles
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:19   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

1 down, 100 to go.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:19   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i saw them live at G A Y when they first started.

bless their camp little antics.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:33   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Yahwe's gay?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:34   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Busted - well apart from Chalie, he's a twat.
and they broke up 'cos Charlie left to go back to his previous band.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:35   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was reading about this when I picked up the Daily Star on the underground.

Apparently, Charlie (the lead singer I think) wants to lead his very own heavy rock band Fightstar.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:41   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I like Busted
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
terrible... I'm not gonna let you near a jukebox when we meet up.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:42   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Yahwe's gay?
you get straight people in G A Y too.

bloody hetros
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:52   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

tory infighting
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 14:52   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good. I hope the c*unts drown on the way home and do us all an even bigger failure.

Wait...that means I've actually gotten what I wished for?!?!

Shit! Does that mean that genie was real?! God damn it, I assumed he was some pissed up student involved in a prank. Dammit if I'd known he was real I'd have wished for a nekkid foursome with my gf, Keria Knightly and Natalie Portman!

CURSES!

DAMN YOU BUSTED!
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:09   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only bad thing about Busted is the audience they targeted.
Songs on the 1st album like "My Psyco Girlfriend" were funny, it's just a shame they went down the pop, boy-band route.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:09   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
YOU TAKE THAT BACK
terrible... I'm not gonna let you near a jukebox when we meet up.
What ****ing jukebox!?
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:13   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Both of you, Ste and Stew, are really confusing me with your new avatars!

STOP IT!
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:14   #16
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

shit me too
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:16   #17
Ste
Bored

Quote:
What ****ing jukebox!?
Any ****ing jukebox. I hate to think what crap you'd put on!

Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:34   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Any ****ing jukebox. I hate to think what crap you'd put on!
I like to cinsider myself to be eclectic.
This means liking bands which many others would class as 'shit'.
If I put 5 tunes on, you'd prbably love 1, be indifferent about 2 and hate 3.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:38   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh no, now they'll never fulfill their ambition of making it in America
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:39   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nom ore going to the year 3000 for them then...
some of their stuff was 'ok'

by 'ok' i mean it HAD to be sunny and the road had to be empty. under pretty much any other circumstance it was crap to listen too.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:42   #21
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember when some stupid git put the theme song from the film 'The Snowman' on for ages in a pub I was in. A guy told me he put £7 in the jukebox and just chose that song. Someone 'accidentally' pulled the plug out - damn
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:44   #22
Blastoderm
________

Well at least I'm glad that I got to hurl abuse at them when they appeared at Kingston's Bentall Centre in suburbia London.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:55   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Well at least I'm glad that I got to hurl abuse at them when they appeared at Kingston's Bentall Centre in suburbia London.
kingston is not the suburbs.

maida vale (NW), earls court(W), brixton(S), whitechapel(E), camden(N)
these are the suburbs.

kingston is a town london ate.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:59   #24
Blastoderm
________

Kingston is in the suburbs.

If I can find it in London A-Z and it's under the London Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames, then it's suburbian London.

What do you know about Kingston? I used to live in between Kingston and Twickenham for 2 years.

EDIT: All those areas you mentioned (especially Earl's Court, Whitechapel, Brixton, Camden) are definitely not suburbs. You're not a Londoner. **** off and die.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:01   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Kingston is in the suburbs.

If I can find it in London A-Z and it's under the London Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames, then it's suburbian London.

What do you know about Kingston? I used to live in between Kingston and Twickenham for 2 years.

EDIT: All those areas you mentioned (especially Earl's Court and Camden) are definitely not suburbs. You're not a Londoner. **** off and die.
i travel.
and a central londoner is the only true londoner. zone two is full of criminals and zone three is full of dragons
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:01   #26
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Am seeing FightStar tonight, apparently they are alright. I will reserve my judgement....
No more busted tho!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:05   #27
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i travel.
and a central londoner is the only true londoner. zone two is full of criminals and zone three is full of dragons
Shut up you muppet.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:09   #28
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I like to cinsider myself to be eclectic.
This means liking bands which many others would class as 'shit'.
Which is why you aint goin near the jukebox!

Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:20   #29
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
1 + 2 + 3 = 6 not 5
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:22   #30
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
1 + 2 + 3 = 6 not 5
Very funny mr pedantic.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:35   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
1 + 2 + 3 = 6 not 5
Buy 5, get one free.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 16:49   #32
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting to say "yay"
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 17:19   #33
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Very funny mr pedantic.
Thanks
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 17:23   #34
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Am seeing FightStar tonight, apparently they are alright. I will reserve my judgement....
No more busted tho!
Snap.
Scary.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 17:31   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
No more busted tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Snap.
Scary.
I will pay you both good money to brick that **** out of Busted in the face.

GOOD MONEY!
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 19:59   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i travel.
Oh dear. A tourist commenting on London.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 21:46   #37
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Where the **** have you been Star teh mog0r?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 22:54   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what about a zone four-er ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 22:55   #39
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Admit tho. You'd rather ur kids listened to busted as opposed to whoever won the latest pop idol or x factor. As far as pop goes they were probably the most tolerable, I can think of many more annoying bands/artists. I honestly think had they chosen a different route they could have been a decent band. They weren't, but they could have been.

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 02:29   #40
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
Where the **** have you been Star teh mog0r?

went to hell, came back, i got bored......

working full time sux0rs
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 03:38   #41
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ok.
From firsthand experience, Fightstar are pants.
Lots of seemingly underage girls seemed to know the lyrics to their songs, which can only be a bad-thing, and they were very boring.
The End.