User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:11   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
idle thoughts

while waiting for the bus and watching the sunset yesterday somehow i got to thinking.. what happens when you burn laundry soap? (the liquid kind)

what idle thoughts have you had?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:17   #2
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: idle thoughts

whilst waiting for buses I've often wondered how good you are in bed. And sometimes I go home and continue these thoughts while touching myself.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:18   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

she's very good, doesnt snore, quite comfy, and well behaved.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:19   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i just had an idle thought
how about i ban crashtester? any objections?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:21   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I object! on what grounds baby?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:22   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
on what grounds?
Under the patio
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:22   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
on what grounds? Replying to your post with idle thoughts of my own, as you asked us to do?

Yes. I fully endorse this new proposed rule by crashtester.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:23   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

where is the love people? where is the love?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:24   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
where is the love people? where is the love?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=174166
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:26   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

bollocks Mark, that isnt love.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:36   #11
Aryn
Happy

you know crashtester.. i don't know what crawled up your ass and made you shit
but you've been utter crap lately :\
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:40   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn

You people crawled up my arse and made me shit.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:41   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

FOREVER
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:42   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be honest I've found his crapness quite amusing, especially since everyone seems to react to it.

Like the good old days.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:42   #15
Aryn
Happy

good point
ok i won't ban him today
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:47   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
To be honest I've found his crapness quite amusing, especially since everyone seems to react to it.

Like the good old days.

It's more desperate attempt to create activity than "oh look what a good troll".
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:51   #17
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
good point
ok i won't ban him today

Do you honestly believe people care if you flex your imaginary internet muscles?

I just realised, people like JBG do, and you wonder what made me shit.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:52   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I think Jonny cares less about flexing internet muscles than he does about something else he cares little for.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:53   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you wonder what made me shit.
I wonder what makes you bother.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:00   #20
Aryn
Happy

well i wouldn't have called it flexing my internet muscles.
but.. i have none in rl so you'll have to excuse me :P
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:02   #21
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I wonder what makes you bother.

Because I can really. I tried explaining long ago that it was better to have me onside than off, the people here made their choice and ended up with me.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:03   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I tried explaining long ago that it was better to have me onside than off
This has never really been demonstrated though. *shrug*.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:06   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
well i wouldn't have called it flexing my internet muscles.
but.. i have none in rl so you'll have to excuse me :P
I wouldnt expect you to.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:09   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
This has never really been demonstrated though. *shrug*.

Since you have been around that may be correct.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:11   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Since june 2001 you mean?
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:11   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I've been reading these forums since the middle of Round 2, if you were ace before then I apologise completley. If this is the case though, I think you're a bit milking it by now.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:22   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
the people here made their choice and ended up with me.
Oh my god! We created a monster! :eek:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:35   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Because I can really. I tried explaining long ago that it was better to have me onside than off, the people here made their choice and ended up with me.
I'm pretty sure our choice was actually "ban plz".
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:36   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Do you honestly believe people care if you flex your imaginary internet muscles?

I just realised, people like JBG do, and you wonder what made me shit.

Ban plz.

SEE THERE YOU GO!
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:02   #30
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

This was a Crap Thread that could only really go one way. At least it's brought the "ban plz" thing two uses closer to death.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:17   #31
Aryn
Happy

it wasn't crap to begin with
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:21   #32
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Under the patio
Its replies like this which makes me glad you're here
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 21:31   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
it wasn't crap to begin with
Quote:
while waiting for the bus and watching the sunset yesterday somehow i got to thinking.. what happens when you burn laundry soap? (the liquid kind)
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:44   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
Its replies like this which makes me glad you're here
It was a reference to Hamlet.

Actually, it was a reference to a private eye comic which was a reference to Hamlet, but there we go.