User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:23   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Samsung e700 or Nokia 7250i?

which one these phones should i get? i can't decide. I'm swinging slightly towards the 7250i because it's cheaper and i've always had nokias, but the e700 just looks that tiny bit better. decisions decisions...
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:25   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Samsung e700 or Nokia 7250i?

e700 is better

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:26   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Mobile's are for homo-fags who need to feel wanted 24/7.

I miss the old days of when you went out the door you were unreachable. It meant people were a lot more committed to things.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:28   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Im a proud owner of the 7250i and I must say, with the 4mb memory inside, GPRS connection and camera, its a dream come true.

Small and light. No antenna. You can make it stand vertically, and when someone calls you it dances !!

the e700 if just bulky, and flips. Althought I heard the cam was better than this one, I prefer a 1 piece phone rather than a moving parts one.

7250i++
e700 = 9mb, gprs and a better camera

its smaller (although slightly thicker). It also has no antena, ii can get it to stand vertically with effort.

Zar
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:13   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

E700 / E710

Better screen.

Better camera.

Better keypad.

Not as good on the menu side, better phone though tbh.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:15   #6
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Battery is better on the nokia, the rest is samsung all the way.
I'd choose the samsung e700. If u could get a hold of it tho..last i heard it was sold out all over europe.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:27   #7
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

get the nokia 6600 :P

if not e700

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 22:38   #8
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

I got the E700, and I love him.
But there is a new samsung gsm out which is way better the P400 its a god like phone.
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 23:42   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a pity Samsung menus suck
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 00:43   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i prefer the samsung

ive seen both
ive held both
the samsung feels far far higher quality tbh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 01:02   #11
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I own that Nokia. Never used the Samsung, won't comment on it.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 01:13   #12
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
Its a pity Samsung CANT DESIGN GOOD INTERFACES FOR SHIT
fixed it for you.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:39   #13
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

me gets me 6600 tomorrow

\o/

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 06:44   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
nothing in particular.

I've had a nokia.
Ive had a samsung.
Now I have a nokia.
So should you.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:23   #15
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

If it's anything like the s300
I would advise you towards the Samsung
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:34   #16
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My phone history goes:

Some cheap crap pay-as-you-go one of which I can't even remember the manufacturer, never mind the model. Crap menus, crap everything.
Contract Nokia 3310. Mmmm! Nice menus, fastish, decent features - screen packed up like all the old nokias.
Contract Samsung A300. Okish, crap alert options (no way to vibrate on txt for example). Menu system a bit odd.
Contract Nokia 7650. Big (erk)! Best navigation system in the world ever. Ok camera (images tend to be blurred round the edges). Sends/recieves txt, mms, and email easily. Lots of games etc about if that floats your boat.

It'd take quite a bit to get me back to a samsung.
I'd consider a sony ericsson though.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:53   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Samsung.

Nokias suck - too popular, be slighlty different at least.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 00:50   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nokia's nav is far superior.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 10:44   #19
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

can you download polyphonic ringtones for the e700?
We shall remember them.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:22   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i like samsung phones they just have HORRIBLE HORRIBLE interfaces.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 11:56   #21
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
can you download polyphonic ringtones for the e700?
40 tone polys - so yeh

40 is a fair bit better than the 16 poly phones that dominate the market atm

Zar
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:08   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

you people need to get a real phone.
I can download as many as i can fit in the (upto 1gb) memory.
and polyphonic, pfffft,

any wav or mp3 file i can do.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 12:16   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a proven link between shit, fancy ring-tones and herpes.

Really there is.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 13:12   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Nokias suck - too popular, be slighlty different at least.
I hear breathing's popular too
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 13:46   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
There's a proven link between shit, fancy ring-tones and herpes.
This is probably true, given that you're more likely to have sex with skanky girls if you have polyphonnic ring tones.

Anyway : Who cares if Nokia's are popular? You are not your phone, ffs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 15:31   #26
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i prefer my sony erisson t39m over my old nokia 7110

and the old nokia had the flippy down job on it too. (matrix style)

however the SEz600 that i want looks bloody ginormous so samsung here i come!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 15:32   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I hear breathing's popular too
Pfft - it's overrated.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 16:25   #28
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i can safely say that the nokia 6600 ****ing rocks

and with the memory card feature its cool++

its alittle bit smaller than the 7650(my old phone) and somewhat lighter too, the little thumbstick is mush better too, and the camera is tons better.

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 16:46   #29
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
i can safely say that the nokia 6600 ****ing rocks

and with the memory card feature its cool++

its alittle bit smaller than the 7650(my old phone) and somewhat lighter too, the little thumbstick is mush better too, and the camera is tons better.

damm right the nokia 6600 rocks

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 17:06   #30
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm hoping to upgrade to the 6600 when my contract allows me to (april)
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 17:12   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

take the one, which looks better.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:58   #32
Potatouk
Dude with meat

Potatouk is an unknown quantity at this point

do any of the phones mention in this thread include a FM radio??

im particularly interested in the samsung e700 and nk6600

cheers
Potatouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 12:07   #33
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

i believe the 7250i has a radio, as do most of the new nokias
We shall remember them.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 01:41   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

7250i has a crap camera but does have a radio.
It looks a bit crappy and the only covers for it that Nokia have released are horrible (brown or nasty green)

E700 isn't tri-band and doesn't have a great battery. very good camera (you can do mini sequences that look cool ) and looks very very nice.

They're both pretty easy to use but Nokia have certainly ironed out most annoying things in the software which samsung haven't.

BTW We have 100 E700s in the store I work in. Yes, 100!!! (and we're a tiny store) If you are after one we are having a MASSIVE promotion on the 31st January, you can probably get one for free on pretty much any T-Mobile tariff i think. (Meadowhall Sheffield - ask for Steve )

EDIT thats gonna be my last day working there btw so freebies are on me
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 08:17   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol. 'here, have these 3 phones for free'

im not so far off sheffield myself when im at home actually.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 12:19   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
lol. 'here, have these 3 phones for free'

im not so far off sheffield myself when im at home actually.
well, you'd have to sign 3 12-month contracts but yeh - I could probably do that.
(12 * £20 a month = £240, sell each one on EBAY for £300+ = Winner )
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 00:07   #37
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

ok so i went out and bought the 7250i today for £170. not a bad little phone, keypad will take some getting used to, camera not that bad. downside is it's one orange pay-as-you-go so i will have to go and get it unlocked somewhere
We shall remember them.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 14:27   #38
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

i would get some games and things for my phone, however, the problem with orange is that there's no coverage where i am! i can't even see how much free credit i got ffs!!!!
We shall remember them.