User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 11:06   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Dont you love it when

You are nervous about asking someone out, and they go and ask you out and make all the moves for you? I do. Aces.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 11:49   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Dont you love it when

this n ever happens, youre a ****ing liar
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 12:23   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
this n ever happens, youre a ****ing liar
it just never happens to you
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 12:39   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it just only happens to you and i do believe youre a rotten liar
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 12:55   #5
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

ladies put away your handbags
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:45   #6
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it's not that guy which looks like a bird???
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:46   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably is.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:47   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Pyr0 is having to get girl to do all the pulling because he's scared shocker!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:47   #9
mbushell

nope, its that bird that looks like a guy
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 14:47   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Pyr0 is having to get girl to do all the pulling because he's scared shocker!
From what he's talking about on IRC, I don't think it was a girl.

(lolgaylol)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:51   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nobody likes a homo.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:12   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

SHE is a person i work with
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:18   #13
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
You are nervous about asking someone out, and they go and ask you out and make all the moves for you? I do. Aces.
Whenever I'm nervous about asking a girl out, she senses it and goes out of her way to avoid me

FFS! I'm not even ugly, damn it! At least I dont think so ....
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:19   #14
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Work romances never work, and will only hurt more in the long run when you split up.

I for one am glad I started seeing my girlfriend after I quit my job - working on the same team with her in the same room would have been incredibly weird.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:21   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Work romances never work, and will only hurt more in the long run when you split up.

I for one am glad I started seeing my girlfriend after I quit my job - working on the same team with her in the same room would have been incredibly weird.
As long as the sex in the mean time is good
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:31   #16
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
As long as the sex in the mean time is good
Obviously. What I said above doesn't matter all that much if you are not all that bothered about having a long term relationship with her.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:47   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i thought you were gay? you certainly post enough gay stuff on irc
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:48   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i thought you were gay? you certainly post enough gay stuff on irc
He's bi.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 14:08   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I know a bi guy. he's nicer than pyr0 and not scottish, but he is welsh, weird.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 16:21   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I know a bi guy. he's nicer than pyr0 and not scottish, but he is welsh, weird.
Im nicer than welsh people
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:03   #21
water0123
playboy girl

water0123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Whenever I'm nervous about asking a girl out, she senses it and goes out of her way to avoid me

FFS! I'm not even ugly, damn it! At least I dont think so ....
not all girls get scared off by lads being nervous though
water0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 15:31   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

It's never happened to me. In fact, even when I lie in bed with a guy, take his top off and tweak his nipples he STILL doesn't get the fact that I'm interested. (Apparantly he was being 'gallant') Not to worry, I managed to pull him eventually ;)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:25   #23
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

well done, ive fallen 4 u
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 22:05   #24
water0123
playboy girl

water0123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
well done, ive fallen 4 u

Looks like you've pulled already by the sounds of it. I think that the guy you were lying in bed was taking the piss abit, I mean come on what did he want you to do draw him a picture. I hope he's not your boyfriend or something??? I would say that lads are more nervous about talking to girls then girls are talking to lads. I dont have a problem with talking to them at all!!

Last edited by water0123; 10 Nov 2003 at 22:18.
water0123 is offline   Reply With Quote