User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:09   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
What happened to Zeriod

I dont even know if that was his nickname here, it may have been something else, but he certainly was called Zeriod on irc and frequented #forums. Someone said he was dead or something, i didnt find out. What happened?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:10   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What happened to Zeriod

Wasn't he one of those wrist slitter kids who emo'd on here a lot?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:11   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Wasn't he one of those wrist slitter kids who emo'd on here a lot?
oh sunday.

why can't YOU be a wrist slitter kid?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:11   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'm still waiting for my next leap...
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:12   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i wasn't here at the time but this is what i've been told

zeriod posted a thread (from one of his family members) saying he'd died (suicide, afaik)
he messed this up some how
deleted the thread
and has understandably not returned

if the above is true, i'm glad he hasn't
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:12   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

That's what I thought.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:13   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He posted a thread pretending to be his brother (i think) saying that he was dead. A couple of minutes later he deleted the thread and then came on IRC. I didnt pay much attention to what he said on IRC. Havent seen him around since then and this is going back quite a while now.

Edit: The IRC might have come before the post deletion. I'll see if i have any of this in my logs.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:13   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

He did seem like the attention seeking kind to me, although I probably shouldnt make such assumptions seeing as i dont know him
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:16   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Found some logs, give me a minute to sort out what's relevant then i'll break the rules and post them.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:21   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What happened to Zeriod

**** the rules, this is a matter of public interest. (Gossip.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:22   #11
JC
lolly roffle

Cant actually find the bit that i'm sure came earlier that day when he first came out and said he was dead.

[19:37] <embroglio> has zeriod been about recently?
[19:37] <idimmu> no
[19:37] <embroglio> oh
[19:37] <embroglio> is he okay?
[19:37] <idimmu> not since he died
[19:38] <embroglio> you shitting me?
[19:38] <embroglio> you had better be ****ing shitting me, idi
[19:38] <idimmu> not entirely
[19:38] <JC`> he faked his death
[19:38] <idimmu> he posted on gd that he had died
[19:38] <idimmu> and got all his family to post
[19:38] <nodrog> hello idimmu
[19:38] <idimmu> then came out and said he didnt die
[19:38] <idimmu> then ****ed up
[19:38] <embroglio> is the thread still on there?
[19:40] <embroglio> oh the thread isn't there
[19:40] <embroglio> what the **** was he doing posting something like that?
[19:41] <JC`> he deleted it a few minutes after posting
[19:41] <embroglio> what a ****ing turd
[19:41] <embroglio> why why why would he be that stupid?
[19:41] <Sunday8pm> cause he's a ****tard who belongs in a mentally ill institution?
[19:42] <Sunday8pm> and only has a very few moments of complete cognitive rational thought
[19:42] <Sunday8pm> which is enough to dupe most of us apparrently into thinking, he's ok but needs some help.
[19:43] <embroglio> ****ing prick, what a complete shitheap of a thing to do

The insults go on for a bit but apparently its not his first time either.

[19:47] <embroglio> zeriod did a frag, enby
[19:47] <NB3> oh, he did that on irc a month or so back
[19:47] <NB3> the cock

Edit:

[20:31] <Dante|> What happened to the zeriod thread?
[20:31] <Slizer> deleted
[20:31] <Dante|> Why?
[20:31] <JBG> i deleted it
[20:31] <JBG> he wasn't actually dead

I'll keep searching.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:27   #12
JC
lolly roffle

This is the bit i was looking for.

[20:20] * Cyk ([email protected]) has joined #forums
[20:20] * Slizer ([email protected]) has joined #forums
[20:20] <Cyk> guys, i think you should take a look at this:
[20:20] <Cyk> http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=178772
[20:20] <Cyk> i now he came in here a lot, just thought you should know
[20:21] <NB3> woah
[20:21] <NB3> is that serious ?
[20:21] <Cyk> yeh of course its serious, how could you ask that?
[20:21] <NB3> because
[20:21] <NB3> we've had fakes before
[20:21] <NB3> experience etc
[20:21] <Cyk> his brother wouldn't joke about shit like that man
[20:21] <JC`> my condolences Cyk
[20:21] <JBG> sorry to hear it man
[20:22] <NB3> shit man, i bought his sa plat acct like 2 days ago
[20:22] <Cyk>
[20:22] <idimmu> jesus
[20:22] <Cyk> i only heard about it an hour or so ago
[20:23] <nick> let me guess
[20:23] <nick> lol someone died
[20:24] <nick> death on the internet isnt' aloud
[20:24] <nick> allowed
[20:24] <nick>
[20:25] <NB3> thats ****ed up :/
[20:25] <Slizer> guys
[20:26] <Slizer> i edited the thread
[20:26] <Slizer> :x
[20:26] <nick> I hope he chocked on his own cock
[20:26] <NB3> heh :/
[20:26] <NB3> kick his arse
[20:26] <NB3> right ****ing now
[20:26] <Slizer> :/
[20:26] <NB3> and tell that ****
[20:26] <NB3> i actually ****ing cried

Sorry the story is kind of in the wrong order now but i'm sure you can work it all out.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:30   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

I was right about him though, and I can remember all you guys giving me shit about being an unsympathetic troll to him.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:33   #14
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

is there any way for a mod/admin to dig up the actual thread? or are deleted threads purged instantly/after a period of time?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:34   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Maybe he killed himself when an internet prank was unsuccessful.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:36   #16
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
is there any way for a mod/admin to dig up the actual thread? or are deleted threads purged instantly/after a period of time?
Mods can still see deleted threads and undelete them but i'm not sure how long they remain in the database for so that could be a problem.

Would be interesting to see how he died though seeing as i cant for the life of me remember .
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:50   #17
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Shit, thinking about that Frag thread brings back the days when more than 20 people posted here.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:57   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I'd really like to read that thread
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:02   #19
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes Please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAAH **** IT

zer wanted me to lie but this aint funny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 2045 on 8 Jul 2004 at 20:27.

is what it said.....or what it says now....in its deleted form.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:03   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When the **** did all this happen?

I feel so out of touch =(
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:06   #21
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

passed me by too.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:22   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't remember this either. I probably read it too, but being an insensitive **** I likely just didn't care.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:43   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I miss zeriod
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 00:14   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

zeriod was cool, but that's crossing a bad line
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 12:34   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Why, oh why, oh why,

would someone get their actual family members involved with something like that?

THIS IS THE ****ING INTERNET(S)

generally i owuld assume alcohol to be involved with doing something that stupid that incompetently. and remember, being drunk absolves you of all responsibility for your actions for that p(z)eriod of time.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:26   #26
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
p(z)eriod
kill me now
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 20:13   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whoever posted it edited and once I saw it had been edited I deleted it. It claimed that zeriod overdosed on some form of medication he was taking as far as I recall.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 20:28   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, that's correct Jonny. I remember feeling quite weird about it for the 30 seconds or so the thread existed. When I went to reply, the thread was gone which was why I came onto IRC to ask wtf had happened.

While this seems to be a prank that they thought better of almost immediately, I'd still say that this sort of thing really should result in everyone's account involved being deleted.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 11:09   #29
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i liked zeriod

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 11:20   #30
Embroglio

Last Activity: 4 Oct 2004 19:54

at least he still visits :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 15:15   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

so basically, you are a mental **** up?
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 15:25   #32
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

/me hugs zeriod
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 18:07   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

neither idi or nick posted in this thread yet still made me laugh.

[19:37] <embroglio> has zeriod been about recently?
[19:37] <idimmu> no
[19:37] <embroglio> oh
[19:37] <embroglio> is he okay?
[19:37] <idimmu> not since he died

[20:26] <nick> I hope he chocked on his own cock
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote