User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:49   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Makeup

What is the point? Really?

Do the guys here prefer women who wear makeup or do you go for the 'natural' look (which realistically is women who put 'natural' coloured makeup on so that their skin looks 'naturally' blemish free because clearly having blemishes is totally unnatural and should be outlawed) or do you prefer no makeup at all, ie ACTUALLY natural. Can you explain why you have this preference?

Do them women here wear makeup. If so can you please please try to explain the point of it to me, explain why it is worth spending £10 on a small bottle of foundation so that your skin is a slightly different shade of beige.( And the first person who says it gives them more confidence gets shot.)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:50   #2
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Makeup

Day to day natural (no makeup) In town etc natural (makeup). People like being shallow in town
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:53   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

makeup can make unattractive girls look slightly more attractive, and can enhance the looks of midly attractive people.

however for those who are already very attractive.. i prefer no makeup
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:53   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I never wear makeup. And I look very natural.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:55   #5
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Day to day natural (no makeup) In town etc natural (makeup). People like being shallow in town
That's what I do... but I wouldn't ever spend £10 on a bottle of foundation. I do spend about £6.99 every 6 months on eyelash tint because I have blonde eyelashes and when they aren't coloured I look like all my eyelashes have fallen out :-/
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:55   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I like girls who wear some makeup, nothing too fancy or tarty. It covers up blemishes and so on.
As deerbarn already said, when going out its probably best.
I dont particularly like it on women all day every day when it's obvious. Much prefer my gf to have her natural good looks during the day (plus I don't get makeup on me). Then when going out, she looks stunning with some nice classy consealer/foundation whatever you call it n light lipstick etc.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:56   #7
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

foundation on your lips after kissing someone is yucky
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:57   #8
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

it is an attempt to look younger, healthier and to give the impression of even well balance features
which is what men find attractive (generally)

same thing applied to lycra, underwired bras, bias cut fabric, hair products, etc

i go for a sheer foundation to even out skin tone and mascara to make my eyes stand out more
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 12:58   #9
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

/nick ninja

incy, what is it that you actually find attractive about a painted face?

Its so ..artificial and false.

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:00   #10
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh and i spend about £25 on a bottle of foundation
because it is a perfect match for my skin tone and doesnt dry out or come off (doesnt look like i am wearing makeup but smooths out my skin tone)
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:00   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Make-up can make people look more interesting. http://www.stim.com/Stim-x/0696June/...omehorror.html
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:05   #12
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
foundation on your lips after kissing someone is yucky
Why are they wearing foundation on their lips?
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:16   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I am starting to feel very sorry for blemishes - what does the world have against them??

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:40   #14
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

i wear foundation only it costs me £10 every 3months ruffly but i only use it lightly for work and casual etc..
If im going out i might wear some mascra but only a little bit. Too much make up looks really silly and ugly. If u have a nice balance some people dont even know u wearing make up.
Some of you have met me before what did u think to my balance of make up?
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:47   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I like my girlfriends out of bed/after sex look. No makeup, messed up hair, at her most natural.

Light makeup can make a slgiht difference, but not much. If you're unattractive,s mearing makeup on your chops won't help you pull.

I prefer natural things.

The attraction with the after sex look though, could be because I've just had sex with her

oh and my gf have a little eczema on her chin, and she still looks sexy. blemishes aren't anything.

its like the fat thread, someone can be nice and attractive whether they have blemishes or not.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:49   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
/nick ninja

incy, what is it that you actually find attractive about a painted face?

Its so ..artificial and false.

Again I don't find the makeup itself attractive. The best makeup is the stuff you cant really see. It should blend in and make a girl look natural enough. It does make girls look better when properly applied mainly because it enhances certain features.

Mascara and eye shadow draws our attention to the eyes.

Lipstick to the mouth, lip gloss then makes it real sexy.

And the rest should really make the face seem belmish free, toned and healthy. Thats the entire point. To look healthy as thats what we all look for in attracting the opposite sex.

This is all subconcious though, I don't go around thinking "Oh that girls makeup is great" etc.
It's the overall effect.

Though again, I feel it's something best left for going out, fancy occassions etc. Overdoing it in everyday circumstances seems to ruin the effect.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:51   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Yes this is the thing I don't understand. Ok. SO clearly women wearing makeup don't want it to be glaringly obvious that they're wearing makeup (apart from the ones that wear blue eyeshadow and lipstick that's bright red or whatever but these women are just daft). So you do your makeup so that it blends perfectly with your face and you look stunning and blemish free and all the rest of it. Now my question is do you think that other people think you look that perfect all the time? Do you think guys look at you and thing woah she's just that hot. If so don't you think they're going to get a surprise when you take your makeup off and your face is NOT perfect. Are you trying to hide your imperfections from them? If so - for what purpose? If you're going to end up with a guy he's going to at one point or another see you without makeup. So why not just be like this all the time? And if they're not going to be bothered by this then why wear makeup in the first place, why not let them see the real you? Ack ack this makes my brain hurt.

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:52   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I like my girlfriends out of bed/after sex look. No makeup, messed up hair, at her most natural.

oh and my gf have a little eczema on her chin, and she still looks sexy. blemishes aren't anything.
I do agree that the aprés-sex/orgasm look is probably the most attractive however I'd say, like you pointed out, that it's more to do with the just-had-sex thing

And my gf has a small birthmark and quite a few freckles and other blemishes and I still think she's really attractive.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:53   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer none really, but I don't mind if someone wears a little bit if it's purely a confidence thing. Any other reason is just trying too hard.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:56   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I do agree that the aprés-sex/orgasm look is probably the most attractive however I'd say, like you pointed out, that it's more to do with the just-had-sex thing

And my gf has a small birthmark and quite a few freckles and other blemishes and I still think she's really attractive.

Sarina ofc guys don't expect girls to be the same when they take the makeup off. We don't expect girls to always look that attractive.
Its like a girl wearing lingerie, when we see it, it's attractive. We dont expect her to dress like that under her normal clothes all day every day.

It's a booster, just like makeup. In the end it's not that important (see what I wrote above).
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 13:57   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you know we could just be desperate bastards who could only pull mingers and now we're trying to justify our staying with them.

:eek:
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:05   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

It depends, the best looking girl I've ever been out with didnt use any kind of make-up whatsoever, and she looked fking gorgeous. However, its nice for those girls who are a 'little below par' to tart themselves up a little, bit of foundation, some mascara, some lippy, it can help improve the overall impression.

Flip to this one ladies, what do you think of guys who use skincare products frequently to improve the look and feel of their skin. Is this a good thing or do you just think 'closet fag' ?*

* Anybody posts the line from American Physco I hope you get a case of aids.
Rids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:10   #23
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
you know we could just be desperate bastards who could only pull mingers and now we're trying to justify our staying with them.

:eek:
haha

Well I think my gf is damn attractive. Though we are only going out a while and I'm in that
"shesjustheBestEverKthanksBye" stage.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:20   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i usually don't wear any make up. eyeshadow and mascara if i'm going out.. a bit of foundation if it's a big event, but that's about it.
the girls who cake on the stuff need to be shot. they'd look better without any make up at all prolly
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:21   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

my eyelashes are beautfiul already btw and need no mascara. similiarly my cheeks are red already so i don't need blusher. and i have plump juicy shiny lips no lipstink for me.

i'm surprised i don't cross dress :/
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:24   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Every gf I've ever had has always commented on the fact that I have long curved eyelashes and that they wish they'd had them.

Thats not really a great thing to say to a guy. It's like saying "Oh darling, I love your manly square jaw. Its so masculine, I wish I had one like it".

Well they've all been lying on my chest or been looking up at my eyes to see them, so they aren't clearly visable as long. So I'm happy.

Clearly I'm in the money if I ever decide to be a drag queen.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:43   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

Lets do it together!
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 14:57   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Woo!
Let's depress out respective girlfriends by going drag and looking more attractive than they do!

Clearly we then must witness a mob hit, go on the run, enact farcical situations with Marylin Monroe on a train etc.

It'll be fun, we'll make a day of it.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:13   #29
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I wear foundation sometimes, if im trying to looks super spiffy

lipgloss too maybe
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:15   #30
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

my gf on holiday in tunisia put some make up on me. I looked like a mix of sideshow bob and charlie the clown with a sort of mass serial killer thing going on.

As for make up I don't mind either way really. Whatever floats your boat.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:19   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

personally, i dont mind either way, my current GF wears makeup most of the time, but, to my eyes, looks as pretty without any makeup on. My ex really didnt wear much makeup at all, but when she did it looked good, so really, both looks work for me
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:32   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't really care about make-up. It can look good on some girls. The girl I am currently seeing does not wear make-up particularly and she looks fine.

I don't mind the gothy look, so make-up is obviously fine there.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:41   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I believe in taking care of myself, in a balanced diet, in a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion..."
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:45   #34
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

lol

where did that post come from? The old spice website?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 15:59   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
lol

where did that post come from? The old spice website? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Anybody posts the line from American Physco I hope you get a case of aids.

*shrug*
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 17:01   #36
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Paging Pablissimo to a thread about painted on faces.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 17:24   #37
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I like girls who wear some makeup, nothing too fancy or tarty. It covers up blemishes and so on.
As deerbarn already said, when going out its probably best.
I dont particularly like it on women all day every day when it's obvious. Much prefer my gf to have her natural good looks during the day (plus I don't get makeup on me). Then when going out, she looks stunning with some nice classy consealer/foundation whatever you call it n light lipstick etc.
I agree.
Girls who are ugly anyway should not wear make up because it doesnt look right on them.
Girls who are very nice can damage their looks by wearing too much make up
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 18:03   #38
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

makeup is (for attractive people) probalby not worth it.

i don't really notice what unnatractive people look like, so i don't really think they should bother either.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 18:26   #39
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Foundation over spots makes them worse as it blocks the skin pores. Skin blemishes are ok to cover up if the person feels the need to.
I personally don't tend to wear makeup very often, little bit of mascara for work, maybe some eyeshadow / mascara / eyeliner and lippy if I'm going out somewhere nice. I will never use foundation or face powder, vile stuff that clogs the skin.
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:04   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Every gf I've ever had has always commented on the fact that I have long curved eyelashes and that they wish they'd had them.

Guys have longer eyelashes than women.

[/true story]
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:28   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
If men had a quid for everytime they heard a women say that the gap in wealth between genders would be unassailable.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:29   #42
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What does looking 'natural' even mean? Is a certain provocative way of dressing 'natural'? How about attitudes and body language, which generally play a far greater role in attraction than makeup? If a person consciously spends time learning how to act flirty and sexual, is this 'unnatural'? What about if they decide to teach themselves how to control their bodylanguage, and study social dynamics? Is anything a person consciously does to increase their sex appeal 'unnatural'? Is there a non-arbitrary line to be drawn here at all?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:30   #43
Sunday8pm
Banned

Nod, your posts are ****ing dreadful lately, I'm not even bothering to read them, while you might say the same about me, I'm pointing out that this is something recent I'm having to done here.

It's like you are trying TOO hard to stimulate some sort of satisfactory debate that will boost your self esteem or sense of self worth by trying to argue the face off of dante or JBG.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:35   #44
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Nod, your posts are ****ing dreadful lately, I'm not even bothering to read them, while you might say the same about me, I'm pointing out that this is something recent I'm having to done here.

It's like you are trying TOO hard to stimulate some sort of satisfactory debate that will boost your self esteem or sense of self worth by trying to argue the face off of dante or JBG.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/profil...ignore&u=14812
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:45   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

Did you know lipgloss is meant to make face lips look like vaginal lips?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:47   #46
Sunday8pm
Banned

Do you know breasts are suppose to look like an ass?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:50   #47
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:35
Remove user from ignore list
Nodrog
This message is hidden because Nodrog is on your ignore list.

Whats going on here?

I havent put anyone on ignore ever .
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:54   #48
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
What does looking 'natural' even mean? Is a certain provocative way of dressing 'natural'? How about attitudes and body language, which generally play a far greater role in attraction than makeup? If a person consciously spends time learning how to act flirty and sexual, is this 'unnatural'? What about if they decide to teach themselves how to control their bodylanguage, and study social dynamics? Is anything a person consciously does to increase their sex appeal 'unnatural'? Is there a non-arbitrary line to be drawn here at all?
To me looking natural means looking the way you look, no makeup. However many people consider the 'natural look' to be that of wearing minimal makeup etc which blends in with rather than changes your natural skintone etc (which I see no point to - if it blends in why bother?)

I'm not saying that people consciously changing things to increase their sex appeal is unnatural. I'm saying I don't understand, and never have understood, the point or purpose of makeup. Obviously people dress in different ways and act in different ways and this portrays an image which some will be attracted to and some won't. I don't particularly have a problem with this. I'm sure to some extent I do it. Many would argue that by merely expressing the fact that I don't wear makeup I am portraying an image of myself and trying to make myself appeal to a particular set of people.

At this point I wish there were more women on this board because all I'm getting is a bunch of guys saying 'yeh I don't like women in too much makeup but I like them to wear some at certain times' which is pretty much what I expected from the guys. I want female responses. I want them to try to make me understand why the **** they go to the effort every morning (or whatever) of applying foundation/mascara/whatever which as far as I can see only succeeds in making it very obvious that they are either wearing too much makeup or don't know how to apply it properly.

Where's Jenny when you need her? :(

Unread 19 Aug 2004, 20:17   #49
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Do you know breasts are suppose to look like an ass?
Thats very original.

Been watching The Office have you?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 20:23   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I want them to try to make me understand why the **** they go to the effort every morning (or whatever) of applying foundation/mascara/whatever which as far as I can see only succeeds in making it very obvious that they are either wearing too much makeup or don't know how to apply it properly.
It doesn't really matter how it looks to you, or me, or most people. It matters how it looks to them. So long as you believe it makes you look better, it makes you more confident. Because you feel more confident you project yourself better to the world. It's like your favourite piece of clothing - it makes you feel good irrespective of how other people perceive it.

A combination of experience + advertising campaigns means most people believe make-up makes them more attractive. Therefore, it does.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote