User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:34   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
So I got an X Box

I needed one for work, and so work got me an X Box with Halo, Midtown Madness 3 and Knights Of The Old Republic.

Its pretty cool

any other games I should get for my massive black box?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:39   #2
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So I got an X Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
I needed one for work, and so work got me an X Box with Halo, Midtown Madness 3 and Knights Of The Old Republic.

Its pretty cool

any other games I should get for my massive black box?
Where the hell do you work?

Anyway:
Timesplitters 2
Crimson Skies
Rainbow Six
True Crime Streets of LA
Project Gotham Racing 2

Last three are big sellers currently

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:40   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Where the hell do you work?

Anyway:
Timesplitters 2
Crimson Skies
Rainbow Six
True Crime Streets of LA
Project Gotham Racing 2

Last three are big sellers currently
Im a games tester, and having an X Box at home means that im now on the xbox test team roster as well as the PC and GBA one
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 22:59   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

My mate sells X Boxes at his local Toys R Us and gets 2 quid for each one he sells (yes, very weird) so I hope you got it from there!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 23:42   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Pyr0's just trying to boast about his cushty job
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 02:05   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, can you use your postion to actually get the Xbox to put out good games.

If Halo was one of its best games then its speaks of how shitty it is.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 02:06   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

xbox lol huge OMG huge!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 20:30   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
xbox lol huge OMG huge!
hay mang its not that huge
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 21:05   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

the only thing useful you can do with an xbox is to install linux on it and use it asa web server imo

its the perfect irony
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 23:44   #10
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

In some nerdy, geekish way I suppose so.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 19:42   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
Im a games tester, and having an X Box at home means that im now on the xbox test team roster as well as the PC and GBA one
how do you get a job doing that?
whats the pay like?
EMPLOY MEEEE!
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 21:26   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
how do you get a job doing that?
whats the pay like?
EMPLOY MEEEE!
From what I've heard the game-tester world isn't all that playfull as you might believe. It's not like "woah dude... neat game and stuff, I got this huge score man" but it's more about writing constructive critisism and being able to suggest improvements in both gameplay and interfaces. And being able to think up new features. Also I heard that these testers got a load of test cases they have to finish, like testing visual treats, wall clipping, AI, every single button.... the whole package.

Sure, playing games is cool, but you won't be only PLAYING games, plus you also have to test shitty games and test them right down to the core untill you grow sick of it.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 21:55   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
From what I've heard the game-tester world isn't all that playfull as you might believe. It's not like "woah dude... neat game and stuff, I got this huge score man" but it's more about writing constructive critisism and being able to suggest improvements in both gameplay and interfaces. And being able to think up new features. Also I heard that these testers got a load of test cases they have to finish, like testing visual treats, wall clipping, AI, every single button.... the whole package.

Sure, playing games is cool, but you won't be only PLAYING games, plus you also have to test shitty games and test them right down to the core untill you grow sick of it.
yup
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 01:05   #14
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

So what? You get to play games and get paid doing it. That outweighs anything and everything else.