User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:07   #1
Not Starbucks

Comrades, I Need Your Votes And Your First Born

OK PEOPLE
I NEED YOUR VOTES

these guys, are friends of a friend, well not a friend someone on another forum
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/oial/
Vote Moyer-Deetjen

To vote for anyone else is voting for communism
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:08   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down Re: Comrades, I Need Your Votes And Your First Born

aw****, itsfrom SA. whyevenbother

Last edited by W; 20 Nov 2003 at 23:50.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 23:17   #3
Not Starbucks

Re: Comrades, I Need Your Votes And Your First Born

No Goddamn Ip Spoofing At All, This Must Be 100% Kosher
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:26   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

voted
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:27   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

voted when it was on SA
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:30   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I voted because I was feeling generous.
I even voted for the people you told me to vote for.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:32   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I voted because I was feeling generous.
I even voted for the people you told me to vote for.
but you've used your years supply of generosity up now so enjoy
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 00:52   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I was planning to save it all up for Christmas but I guess the kids at the orphanage will have to go hungry this year.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 02:15   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Voted, very close though.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:17   #10
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

voted as you asked. it appers its working you friends are leading.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:52   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have voted welsh sir but fill me in on the tomfoolery that appears to be going on.

So like their wedding gets payed for or something. innit.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 07:57   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I voted for Burke-Richards because the guy there reminds me of Pete in Pizza guy
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 08:21   #13
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

<3 commies

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote