User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:39   #1
die, etc

lamest excuse ever

i hate when people that are banned come back from the dead etc but its just this one thread to point out some things

that wasnt a ilegal software, nor "hackz0r ev331 l77t software" as you people like to refer to
i had never gotten any warning regarding this.

it wasnt in the rules

infact, where are the so called rules?

i have had oficially resigned from the rank "funny guy " a long time ago, and i dont think anyone would be banned from being utter unfunny

and also i fail to realise why matters couldnt be taken more softly
I was once warned for spaming, then i started posting every week or so to avoid it. I was once warned for inapropriated jokes/comments, which i stoped doing, i once was warned by a link to a picture, and the last was something concerning something different, which i cant really remember

to make a long story short i always worked for the benefit of the comunity, the mods can read my pms, they will realise that i was always very positive towards the modding team, with the exception of jalkiri, aka mark, which always, purpuosly and deliberatedly, sought my destruction, which in the end he managed to get.
I have always questioned him, over and over, and I see that madi made a thread on the matter, of him being completely inapropriated for modding, by a vast number of reasons i pointed out in other threads.
the "6 or 7" warnings jalkiri made was on a discussion that had nothing to do with moding

there was this dicussion once when jalkiri was being owned and my account misteriously went locked for a day or so, until said topic went to page 3, then when i finally regain my capability to post, and do so on said thread, i was accused of bumping.
Jalkiri made all he could to harm me, and i have always gave him chances of peace or something like that, to which he stubbornly refused

respect to be respected is something that apparently makes no sense to him

I know that prolly my banning took accordance amongst the mods, but i am pretty sure that he had a lot more power than me on making peoples minds

i always posted my problems here, and the most pressing problems to me right now are the admin powers that i dont have. I just dont get what made people relate me to women

Anyways it was a good run, special regards to pyro, grimble, sandsnake, snurx, flavius (the face farter ) theamion, embroglio, nodrog, nusselt, you will be missed

i always wondered how it would end... it surprises me that it take just in imbecile with admin powers to ruin it for me....
i always thought that i would be the one to turn the lights off... oh well, let it be someone else then

im off to randi forums
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:44   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: lamest excuse ever

please stay
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:45   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

tl;dr

hey i'll miss you too
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.

Last edited by Embroglio; 11 Nov 2003 at 04:22.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:46   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

mark isn't an admin
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:47   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is it me... or was the thread title changed?

not good
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:54   #6
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't know you could have a comma in a forum name until now.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:57   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When he said he'd miss people he didn't mention me :(

I'll forgive you tho.

it might take some time however

[/attentionwhoring]
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:57   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cya muslim.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:58   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh and "don't go".
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 18:58   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

changing the title because you dont agree with the thread.

bad form.

bye muslim, hope you lose your virginity one day
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:08   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hello , Hello Hello. I dont know why you say goodbye i say hello.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:12   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I came to say I cannot stay I must be going!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:23   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
changing the title because you dont agree with the thread.

bad form.

Nobody changed the title. This title was muslim's original choice.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 19:41   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by die, etc
that wasnt a ilegal software, nor "hackz0r ev331 l77t software" as you people like to refer to
i had never gotten any warning regarding this.
Your whole argument is based on 'I ONLY BROKE EACH OF THE RULES ON ONE OCCASION!' which is also a falacy.

Quote:
it wasnt in the rules
Yes it is. Inappropriate material.

Quote:
infact, where are the so called rules?
In the announcement at the top, where they've always been.

Quote:
jalkiri
Learn to spell, dude.

Quote:
and I see that madi made a thread on the matter
Which is mostly comprised of 'Quote comment which isn't meant to be taken seriously' 'LOOK, HE'S A RIGHT BASTARD'

Quote:
the "6 or 7" warnings jalkiri made was on a discussion that had nothing to do with moding
I've no idea what you're talking about here, make sense boyo.

Quote:
there was this dicussion once when jalkiri was being owned and my account misteriously went locked for a day or so, until said topic went to page 3, then when i finally regain my capability to post, and do so on said thread, i was accused of bumping.
Given that most of your arguments were poor ('Opinion isn't subjective!!!!!'), and I can't remember any occasions where you have 'owned' me, I doubt this is the case. My doubts are reinforced with the knowledge that, up until recently, I had never banned you, and temp banning didn't work until we switched to vb3 anyway.

You're not a hard done by rebel, fighting against the system, you're a person who has breached the rules more times than anyone who has still got their original account, and repeated the offenses.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 22:52   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Bye Muslim.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:29   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I found this thread searching for my name.

What's it all about?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:31   #17
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Peace out Muslim
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 01:32   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
what did muslim do that got him banned?

the last thing i remember reading was that shit 'oh i can hax a pc with a linux bootdisk' thread?
Posting a link to a trojan program.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 03:04   #19
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

MrL is a muppet though, eventhough he aint an admin.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 07:25   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Glad to see you go!!!

(please blow up some bus you raging psycho)
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 08:45   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

see I knew he was a gimmick.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:12   #22
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

http://Muslim.youarelame.com/

Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:14   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yes, very good.
Unread 11 Nov 2003, 17:20   #24
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes, very good.

abuse of power!