User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 19:46   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Awesome dream!

I'm not usually one that remembers dreams, and if I do its only for five minutes and then they're gone. When I was a kid I could remeber, and also force myself into dreams (I misused it for hanging with dinosaurs and Star Wars, it would be quite much better used now ).

Anyways, today I had the coolest dream for years. It was scary as **** thought. I awoke at 07:00 as I was heading for a course (with my work) but decided to skip breakfast and sleep another half hour.

Well, then I awoke, and headed downstairs to get ready. However, everything was flithy as ****. I mean, not flithy like "I've not washed in three days omg" or "my alternative lifestyle prevents me from shower and eating fish", I mean filthy! I went to the bathroom, but there some mice were running around in circles, from some sort of hive. I started to realize that something was wrong here, and asked my housemate what was up. He said nothing, so I tried to kill the mice, but somebody did not like that.

And suddenly I felt a butting against my toes. Spiders, lots of spiders! I ****ing detest spiders, not in a fearfull way, I just dont like the way they are. So I start to smash them to bits, but then a ****ing huge one comes. It was as big, like a footy or something, was hairiy, and had this light (like those strange fishes have!) that changed colours every now and then. Also, it had a long, hairiy arm with a stinger on it. This ****ing thing chases me all around the house, untill i jump into one of our chairs and start spinning around, to make it impossible to hit me with the stinger. I'm getting more and more sick, but my housemate and mother is just standing, laughing at my peril.

I shoot up, its 07:56 and my train leaves in 8 minutes, so sweaty that I cannot bare the thought of sitting 6 hours in a closed room with 350 others. I had taken on my clothes aswell (the nice shirt i was going to use + the only clean boxershorts i had) as I was really tired and stupid when I laid down again. This sucks. If I were a storyteller I could twist it around in some funny way but I cannot. However I felt the need to share a story from my life! The moral has to be that being a wage slave for capitalism gives you no ability to have scary dreams and still be proper at your work
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote