User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2013, 09:01   #1
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about
FAnG Gathering

I wish all current, and former FAnG members a FUN FUN gathering.

I think it is important to celebrate yourself, after being a top tier alliance for several rounds recently, and from what I understand in older rounds.

A great alliance, who stands it grounds when the going gets rough should really take the time to celebrate itself, in a decent an good manor.

Sadly, my invitation for the FAnG gathering who started last night must have gone lost somewhere, maybe you had old email on me? I have been former member of this alliance a few rounds, enjoyed it and would really have liked to be on the gathering you are having myself.

Althou the timing for this previously planned gathering might at first appear off, seing it started on a Thursday a week before PA ends current round, I would assume this is also a motivational gathering where you are also rounding up energy and motivation for the last week.

Also, I commend you for managing to get so many to come to the gathering, I counted atleast 8-9 that left for vacation to go to this gathering - and maybe even more are coming, but forgot to enter vacation mode first.

So in closing, congratulations on a good rounds sofar, and enjoy this previously planned gathering and come back strong!
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 16:07   #2
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FAnG Gathering

lol
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 16:54   #3
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Motti always welcome to join, bring your bikini!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 17:28   #4
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Why did fang hit ct?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 19:18   #5
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Extreme boredom
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 19:41   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Extreme boredom
Bad politics? Santa back?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 20:54   #7
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Shouldve listened to you butcher and not made any political agreements with any other alliances, damn my incompetence

This rounds lesson is: Never trust a Viking.

C'est la vie!
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 21:32   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shouldve listened to you butcher and not made any political agreements with any other alliances, damn my incompetence

This rounds lesson is: Never trust a Viking.

C'est la vie!
Its pretty funny you would NAP the #1 allie, and then Wonder whats happening when you get gangraped.
I Wonder though, what is the worst roid loss one night in the PaN history? this gotta be up there.

Unread 18 Oct 2013, 21:42   #9
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Even pa team are hating on you now!! probably a good time to declare war on newdawn or something.
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 23:13   #10
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its pretty funny you would NAP the #1 allie, and then Wonder whats happening when you get gangraped.
I Wonder though, what is the worst roid loss one night in the PaN history? this gotta be up there.
I'm sure both CT and ND have lost higher percentages and total amounts than Fang lost last night.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2013, 23:28   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I'm sure both CT and ND have lost higher percentages and total amounts than Fang lost last night.
Yeah, percentages, but the amount of roids los?

Unread 19 Oct 2013, 00:49   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Doesn't matter how many roids we lost, we were up against 4 alliances before this deal went tits up, and now we are up against just about every alliance - people are bored of grounding and defending, and not landing, no point in trying to hold the roids this late in the round, our chances of winning are gone with no allies.

Games are supposed to be fun - that's why I tried a gamble so fang could have a bit of fun before the round was over, unfortunately it didn't work out.
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 00:53   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Doesn't matter how many roids we lost, we were up against 4 alliances before this deal went tits up, and now we are up against just about every alliance - people are bored of grounding and defending, and not landing, no point in trying to hold the roids this late in the round, our chances of winning are gone with no allies.

Games are supposed to be fun - that's why I tried a gamble so fang could have a bit of fun before the round was over, unfortunately it didn't work out.
Yeah gotta be boring being NAPed With everyone for 900 ticks.
Only joy you mustve had was when you lol waved my planet at pt150

Unread 19 Oct 2013, 00:57   #14
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Who even are you?

I forget, you are just so irrelevant!
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 01:02   #15
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

And being napped to everyone, yet still getting incs from 4 alliances is a pretty impressive accomplishment
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 07:53   #16
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

May i ask you which 4 alliances these were? because app didn't join us until 1 day before our 24h ceasefire, and we hadn't hit fang for the 4 days before that either.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 12:11   #17
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Even pa team are hating on you now!! probably a good time to declare war on newdawn or something.
Pal you are a retard! Do you read what you post?
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 12:14   #18
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

4 allies? You count the 2 fleets rock sends as an ally? The fact is you did a gang on a 6th ranked ally when you got hit back the badass ally that is FAGn all went emo and hit the vacation mode button
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 12:20   #19
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
FAGn
Was that intentional? If so I found that quite funny.
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 13:16   #20
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

whats going on? How is fang that bad?
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 13:17   #21
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

no need to answer!
Unread 19 Oct 2013, 14:10   #22
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Pal you are a retard! Do you read what you post?
Pa team hate = Flipping fang out of vac mode
Suggestion to hit nd = A seemingly pointless act of aggression when in an already weak spot. Like when they ct.

hope this helped, pal