User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2007, 07:39   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Congratulations Exilition

Well it appears that the round is now over, well done in coming back to beat up on a few dying alliances that are struggling even to exist whilst you ally with anyone who might be remotely dangerous.

But most of all, well done on being able to set up a 3 wave attack on a target with only 256 roids. 3 xan attackers with 45,000 ships visable alone. That has clearly taken the most skill ever seen in this game. What a great tactically move.

You know, I have never been a big fan of Exil, they always sit themsleves far too close to proven cheaters for anyone's liking, but I have always had some kind of respect for them.

That is just gone after this attack which can be described as stupid at best.

Enjoy the game of Planetarion won't you, I feel you will have it all to yourself before long.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:16   #2
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Knowing this makes roiding the planet feel a lot better.

Thank you Forest.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:18   #3
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

So, to get the facts straight: you started a thread on AD so u can whine about eXi 3 waving a 250 roid planet, that about it?
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:19   #4
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You know, other people and their galaxies lose roids too but they don't make a whiny thread about it.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:20   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyiam.PSC
So, to get the facts straight: you started a thread on AD so u can whine about eXi 3 waving a 250 roid planet, that about it?
I think it says it all about what Exi and PA have become that it hasn't raised your eyebrows that a 256 roid planet is getting waved
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:21   #6
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
You know, other people and their galaxies lose roids too but they don't make a whiny thread about it.

Hmm, good point.

How many 250 roid planets are you waving today then?
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:33   #7
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

How is that interesting or relevant? None, and it's unlikely I ever will? I don't play for exilition any more.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 08:46   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On the way home,
this car hears my confessions.
I think tonight I'll take the long way.
This weather.
The wind outside is biting.
It has left me feeling tired & exposed.
You've been asking me to bleed.
It seems these kinds of questions
come too easy to you now.
Your lack of shame comes naturally.
I should not be surprised.
I should have seen it sooner.

You expect me to apologize
for things that you've done wrong.
While you're inciting others.
You're owning up to nothing
and I wish that I was gone,
because you're not going anywhere.

This damp air
is fighting my defroster.
My sighs they ring victorious
& fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded
& so is my head.
The hint of these new tears are sharp.
I try to choke them back.
But it's useless.
I am useless against them.
They are beating me with ease.

On the way home

You expect me to apologize
for things that you've done wrong.
While you're inciting others.
You're owning up to nothing
and I wish that I was gone,
because you're not going anywhere.

On the way home
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 09:26   #9
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I hate myself for know that song, mz.

Edit: Actually, not really. It's quite fitting though!

Forest: You didn't see me whining when I was 7-waved on 300 roids and ended up on < 80 roids earlier this round, did you?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 09:28   #10
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Aint it value that matters in this roidswap game? How does his roidamount resemble the state his planet is in?
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 09:34   #11
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i got 7waved with 400 roids also
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 09:46   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
But most of all, well done on being able to set up a 3 wave attack on a target with only 256 roids. 3 xan attackers with 45,000 ships visable alone. That has clearly taken the most skill ever seen in this game. What a great tactically move.

Man, you've obviously never been hit by F-Crew. They arrange at maximum three waves, but then there's the rogue waves. Eventually, you realize that the 180-roider in your galaxy is being 5-waved and structurekilled in a F-Crew galraid. Boombasha. If F-Crew bothered fighting wars with this mentality, they'd rock.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 10:27   #13
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

oh the drama is getting too much for me :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 10:38   #14
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Dont see what anyone is whining about, i had 3 waves with 30,000 ships total, and i had 18 roids. And no, there were no structurekillers

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 11:18   #15
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Dont see what anyone is whining about, i had 3 waves with 30,000 ships total, and i had 18 roids. And no, there were no structurekillers
Well if u defend me with 15 uber l33t scarabs expect my disheartened attackers to retal you
=Break=
rd41-44 TGV, rd45-46 FAnG, rd47 HaVeN rd48-49 FAnG
=Break=
Rd55+ Ultores
Bowlsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 11:20   #16
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

:-(

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 12:16   #17
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

well this thread sucks, which alliance in PA dnt arrange at least 3 waves on a target in fact on any target. It was probably to counter the chance of the planet getting deffed for 2 waves and so the last guy can land. unless it was some kind of organised omg we gonna have to nuke this guy now kinda raid i doubt the guys on wave 2 and 3 even expected to land.

more to the title of the thread it does indeed seem as if eXil have walked another round due to peoples greed. If some other alliances would stop being bothered with "when we beat eXil together we will take #1 alliance rank and you can take whatever is left" i mean seriously if people are moaning about beating eXil then get together make the biggest block PAX has ever seen own exil.

Two things will come of this Exil won't win a round but will still be happy due to being able to say it took 5 alliances to beat us we are clearly the best in PA. The second thing to come out of it will be the blocking alliances being able to say we beat eXil and did something no other block before us did.
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 12:34   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Forest your a complete and utter dik head.

eXilition have done nothing wrong by roiding a 250roid planet with 3 waves, if anything thats giving the other alliances a chance to catch up

but really stop being such a baby ya little faggot and get ova ur dire self

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 12:50   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But most of all, well done on being able to set up a 3 wave attack on a target with only 256 roids.
An exi planet with 248 got 3 waved last night.

You just got 1uped man!
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 12:56   #20
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

only in my dreams could i have 256 roids. to me thats a shitload and i would definately take the 4th wave on that attack as it increases my roidcount by 20%!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 13:00   #21
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:

Allright lemmy just make it simple. Exi picked targets to hit. Planet got added to targetlist and was scanned. The tick the targetpick opened the target got roided (-150 roids). 3 exi planets claimed a wave on a 450 roid target. Before exi even launched the same guy got roided 2 more ticks (-200) and voila a shit target got born. He still was claimed tho so the fleets were launched anyway.

Now if you want to blame someone blame the morons that raped him before we got there ;D

zelton
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 14:20   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
zelton
The very fundamentals of all things existing and not.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 14:28   #23
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Oh dear.... how naughty :S

I'm so ashamed now.

Forest man, you really oughta find a slightly better reasons to start yet a fresh flamefest. This certainly is kinda pathetic, but ofc in the same time rather hilarious. More yet, maybe just find life and stop making you look an arse over and over.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 14:41   #24
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Indeed, well done eXi. You've got the best players all under one tag, and you've smashed every other alliance out of sight.

Now, are you playing next round?
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 14:51   #25
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

well done exi and well done those who sided with them, hope you enjoy your 2nd/3rd/whatever place
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 14:53   #26
Cain
Awesome

We dont have the best players, its the same players that are usually spread around between everything else. We have the only compotent hc team tho

And i doubt exi plays next round cause most people are realising again what a shitgame this actually is and are having regrets about getting talked into another exi round.

zelton
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 15:10   #27
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

if eX wanna challenge and make the game moe entertaining why not play a no NAP/poliitics round, would be interesting and fun

although it defeats the object of playing to win but maybe the ex players would enjoy it

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 15:12   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
if eX wanna challenge and make the game moe entertaining why not play a no NAP/poliitics round, would be interesting and fun
Are you trying to say that politics isn't an entertaining part of the game? Isn't that why there's been a million attempts to put up that shite on the portal and why JBG's round progress logs have been so popular?
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 15:27   #29
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA

although it defeats the object of playing to win but maybe the ex players would enjoy it
You mean playing with a handicap? How about the other alliances shaping up and improving their own performance?
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:06   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

How about we played with the computer screens behind our backs!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:18   #31
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
We dont have the best players, its the same players that are usually spread around between everything else. We have the only compotent hc team tho

zelton
well atm those hc's the biggest bunch of pussies in pa history cudos to that

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:34   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Are you trying to say that politics isn't an entertaining part of the game? Isn't that why there's been a million attempts to put up that shite on the portal and why JBG's round progress logs have been so popular?
I think he's saying that eXi don't need politics to be a formidable alliance. That the 'war' would be/have been longer (and thus more interesting) if they had napped less. Not that politics as a whole isn't entertaining. Unfair generalisation, etc.
Note that, although I think that what he says is true, I don't think it's solely eXi's responsibility to provide interestingness (new word?) to the round. All the idiot HCs that failed to mount an effective resistance are to blame as much as eXi is (not more, not less, just as much).

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
How about we played with the computer screens behind our backs!
I'm up for that!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Sep 2007 at 17:42.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:47   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, if i had 3 eX waves on my planet having only 250 roids, i'd be laughing my ass off and sending my fleets out attacking. I don't see the point of wasting energy in posting about it.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 16:56   #34
KoLoTH
Texan

KoLoTH will become famous soon enoughKoLoTH will become famous soon enough

lol. Quit cryin.

Kudos to eXi.. If I ran Orbit.. This is the sort of vengeful things I would do.. LOL

r3: Fury (Member)
r4: Fury (Member)
r5-21: University student
r22: Orbit (DC)
r23: Obrit (DC)

"LOL, @ our ugly inbred illegitimate french half-cousin Myth"...
KoLoTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 17:02   #35
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

You gotta have that Forest, you make a boring round atleast a bit laughable with your AD-posts. To bad I keep forgetting to bring the popcorn.

On a more serious note, as Cain allready pointed out. Some planets get incs during all times of day, cause of retals, late attacks, etc.
If that planet is a decent target when an ally picks target, then get roided after tp.
The ally can't just go "hey, you can't launch at him after he's lost roids".

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 17:57   #36
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

I had claimed said planet also, but when I got up to launch it had sadly fallen under my bash limit by being roided
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:24   #37
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well atm those hc's the biggest bunch of pussies in pa history cudos to that
Bunch of pussies?

They are smart, they do whats needed. The real hairy pussies are all those that accept naps with them. And just sittn back waiting to get dropped - roided =)
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:33   #38
Forest

Quote:
Allright lemmy just make it simple. Exi picked targets to hit. Planet got added to targetlist and was scanned. The tick the targetpick opened the target got roided (-150 roids). 3 exi planets claimed a wave on a 450 roid target. Before exi even launched the same guy got roided 2 more ticks (-200) and voila a shit target got born. He still was claimed tho so the fleets were launched anyway.

Now if you want to blame someone blame the morons that raped him before we got there ;D

zelton
Exilition raped him before you got there.

I hadnt counted them waves
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:37   #39
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
do you try to sound smart? it isnt working that good m8
The world is filled with dumb people, I know im dumb...
But yet, Ive one of the smartest people I have met hehe
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:42   #40
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I think he's saying that eXi don't need politics to be a formidable alliance. That the 'war' would be/have been longer (and thus more interesting) if they had napped less. Not that politics as a whole isn't entertaining. Unfair generalisation, etc.
Note that, although I think that what he says is true, I don't think it's solely eXi's responsibility to provide interestingness (new word?) to the round. All the idiot HCs that failed to mount an effective resistance are to blame as much as eXi is (not more, not less, just as much).

Quoted for truth.

Exilition are without doubt the best alliance by a long long margin. They would probably win if they didnt nap anyone who may be a threat to them.
In the same breath, if those alliances didnt accept naps, then maybe exilition could be beaten.

That said, I DO blame the other alliances the most.

Exilition HC are only doing what is best for there members in order to get #1. They have done that very very effectively, so I don't see how they can be critisised.

On the other hand, other alliances who could play for #1 dont, and accept naps. This just gives there members an easy ride with no chance of winning, and I fail to see how that can be best for there members. I dont see how the 'play hard for 8 weeks, but dont worry you are in no danger of winning' can be a good mentality.

And to all the knockers, yes I sure as hell AM whining. I hate losing, and I especially hate losing when I am powerless to change it.
And hitting that 256 roid target with 3 waves is just rubbing people's nose in it.

Invariably, the loser in all this will be planetarion. Exilition will no doubt lose a chunk of players cause it was so easy, therefor boring. Other alliances are giving up and not bothering. I have had 3 (what I would call) very influential HC tell me in the last 24 hours that this is there last round.
I like planetarion, I like the stress relief it gives me. I certainly don't want to see it die.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:49   #41
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Disband eXi - don't let Pa die! Lets all join the Penis-Allianz!!!
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 18:52   #42
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
yeah, kill the alliance that now hosts about 1/3 of the ppl that still plays the game, surely that won't kill it..
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 19:24   #43
Mzyxptlk
mz.

If what you say is true, and Penis-Allianz hosts 1/3 of the people that still play the game, then PA is already dead.
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 19:56   #44
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

"think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that" George Carlin
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 20:31   #45
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I'm 5th in total lost roids, somebody call whine-one-one pls.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 20:52   #46
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

forest posting always makes me smile
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 22:06   #47
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They would probably win if they didnt nap anyone who may be a threat to them.
In the same breath, if those alliances didnt accept naps, then maybe exilition could be beaten.

That said, I DO blame the other alliances the most.

Exilition HC are only doing what is best for there members in order to get #1. They have done that very very effectively, so I don't see how they can be critisised.

On the other hand, other alliances who could play for #1 dont, and accept naps. This just gives there members an easy ride with no chance of winning, and I fail to see how that can be best for there members. I dont see how the 'play hard for 8 weeks, but dont worry you are in no danger of winning' can be a good mentality.
Tbh we have not napped shit.. we have had 1 ally for a certain amount of time, and 1 possible ally that came late.. other than that just pnaps...
I must say even tho we didnt contact for naps, im quite sure IF we did, most would say no... Tbh the block did an effort, but wasnt effective enough and couldnt hit hard enough.. With better organisation and more effeciancy the game could have been totally different at this stage
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 23:02   #48
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

yeah, kill the alliance that now hosts about 1/3 of the ppl that still plays the game, surely that won't kill it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
If what you say is true, and Penis-Allianz hosts 1/3 of the people that still play the game, then PA is already dead.
Ofc, Garf is better than all eX players, considering his not a part of the evil empire, bla bla bla. BUT eXi, ain't Penis-Allianz never the less.
Oh, and other than eX, and the other t10.. erm t5 ally's Penis-Allianz does stand for 1/3 of the active playerbase. Atleast 1/3.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 00:52   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
other than that just pnaps...
And how many of those do you have?
Unread 26 Sep 2007, 07:05   #50
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
And how many of those do you have?
That is immaterial really.

Its the planets who take the p-naps and the alliances who allow there members to take them who are to blame, surely?