User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2006, 13:56   #1
Bos
Former Monkey

Bos will become famous soon enoughBos will become famous soon enough
Planetarion for Aliens

Boredom led to this, of course. Not to be taken seriously or offensive.
What do you guys think?

[13:25] <oblivious> i wonder how pa is in space
[13:26] <oblivious> aliens prolly play with races in pa that are "vikings, persians, indians and cowboys"
[13:27] <oblivious> switch cowboys with samurais
[13:27] <Sovereign> lol
[13:27] <Sovereign> its a great marketing tool though!
[13:27] <Sovereign> first interplanetary export
[13:27] <oblivious> id have to pick vikings, think they are like terran to us
[13:27] <oblivious> samurais are xan
[13:28] <oblivious> indians are cath with theyr voodoo
[13:36] <bos> nobody dares to mention a race for zik?
[13:36] <bos> politically correct we all are
[13:36] <Sovereign>
[13:36] <bos> i propose Scots
[13:37] <Sovereign> clearly, ziks should be Politicians - theiveing, lying bastards that are sticky and slimy and generally detestable
[13:37] <bos> or perhaps the French
[13:37] <bos> xan of course have to be the Americans. shoot and kill first, find out the hell was going on anyway afterwards
[13:38] <Sovereign> hmm
[13:41] <bos> so, terrans are Nazi's, Ziks are Jews. Xans are Cowboys, Cats are Indians
[13:41] <bos> that would pretty much set the stage
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 13:59   #2
Bos
Former Monkey

Re: Planetarion for Aliens

[13:43] <bos> Nazis pwn jews, but with some cowboys the nazis die. meanwhile the cowboys just kill all the Indians when not put to sleep by voodoo and the jews just sneak about stealing what they can from either
[13:43] <bos> that could actually be a fun game
[13:44] <oblivious> bos
[13:44] <bos> yes
[13:44] <oblivious> samurais have to be xans cause they so fing fast
[13:45] <bos> cowboys have horses
[13:45] <bos> so shut it
[13:45] <Sovereign>
[13:45] <oblivious> you can hardly lift a eyebrow before he cut your head of
[13:45] <oblivious> samurai have horses aswell dumbass
[13:45] <bos> you never saw Indiana Jones, did you
[13:45] <bos> pistols pwn swords
[13:45] <bos>
[13:46] <bos> unless there is a shitload and swords and you run out of bullets
[13:46] <bos> the comparison still stands as far as i am concerned
[13:48] <oblivious> well since the chineese are 1.3 billion people and they have the samurais i would say they are xan since they operate in huge numbers
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:00   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

someone needs to get out more...
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:01   #4
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

That is a very fast reply phil, a little ironic eh
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:02   #5
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

lol
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:05   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

lol Shyne pwned someone.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:07   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
That is a very fast reply phil, a little ironic eh
as was your reply to me

Tbh im sitting with my laptop, bored and pressing refresh on every browser window i have open a lot
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 15:45   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Tbh im sitting with my laptop, bored and pressing refresh on every browser window i have open a lot
Heh, i know the feeling. Personally, i usually just turn off my computer and go to bed, where i sleep. That last part unfortunately distinguishes us, Phil^. Indeed, it is also unfortunate that you dont have access to a certain forum where i wrote my Treatise - its so long that its kept Squishy amused for the last few hours .

I wonder if you can get lost in a forum post because there doesnt seem to be a way out

Anyway, i am following my own advice and going to bed. nn
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:29   #9
Bos
Former Monkey

only took 1 reply to get off topic

well done
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:33   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

well you know, submit a silly idea, get silly replies
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 16:56   #11
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I was wondering, did you already got some hate mail for using Nazi and Jew as indication to the races?
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:01   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Why? It's a joke Clogg. If everyone is gonna run around being offended by jokes we'd live in a sad world
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 17:07   #13
Bos
Former Monkey

i was afraid this would happen.
the words Nazi and Jew cant be mentioned i guess.

go read the very first lines of the post, Clogg
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:54   #14
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I know it was a joke post, but I don't know where you guys live. But I think you heard about some (joke) cartoons and people didn't react to it that well. So no matter how big you write joke in the thread or post some people always get offended by stuff.

Now I'm not one of those people, let's get that clear. But I was just wondering if there actually were people around in the this game that took the time to comment in a negative way on this joke. Curiousity, that's all it is honestly.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 14:58   #15
Bos
Former Monkey

no hatemail yet, no bullets in my letterbox, no threats at all. Just 1up killing my planet. but that might be due to something else
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 15:12   #16
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Good to hear that, pity about the 1up incoming though, but that's a part of the game.