User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:09   #1
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
Blocking allowed?

Is it right that blocking is allowed again???

now that ND allied ViruS
and last r Dragons Naped LDK
and last r manny others allied to kill LDK

this is just a question, what is your opinion about these thinks and do u think PA alliances should allie again to echother???

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:11   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
omg

THEACE

delete this .....

lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:16   #3
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Blocking allowed?

Quote:
Originally posted by TheACE
Is it right that blocking is allowed again???

now that ND allied ViruS
and last r Dragons Naped LDK
and last r manny others allied to kill LDK

this is just a question, what is your opinion about these thinks and do u think PA alliances should allie again to echother???
You really are a first class IDIOT

LDK declared that they had disbanded about 2 weeks ago (see the LDK disbanding thread that is about 3/4 threads BELOW this one).

and as for ND being allied to ViruS - you just cant resist blowing a comment someone else made in the ViruS thread out of all proportions, can you?

Perhaps you should be more worried about how your supposed 300+ members are going to survive this round when the max. allowed per alliance is 150.......
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA

Last edited by Yeggstry; 8 Aug 2003 at 10:23.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:20   #4
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Despite what you writing being pretty much nonsense, blocking is not allowed. Alliances will have a max of 150 members, and one ally (I think).
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:28   #5
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
I think blocking is bad, but temporarily naps are gonna happen and it's necessary.

btw, I think Theace talked about r9.5 when he wrote:

"and last r Dragons Naped LDK
and last r manny others allied to kill LDK"

if wp have 300 members (which they don't) why not just split in two groups?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:32   #6
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Re: Re: Blocking allowed?

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeggstry
You really are a first class IDIOT

LDK declared that they had disbanded about 2 weeks ago (see the LDK disbanding thread that is about 3/4 threads BELOW this one).

and as for ND being allied to ViruS - you just cant resist blowing a comment someone else made in the ViruS thread out of all proportions, can you?

Perhaps you should be more worried about how your supposed 300+ members are going to survive this round when the max. allowed per alliance is 150.......
LDK nap Dragons: can u look a little better and try to say it then again??? i said "LAST R" what stands for: last round

about the ND/ViruS thingie: i talked to some ND/ViruS ppl

WP with all members: np, Cali will find something (i bet we split in some wings, but stay working close togetter)
WP is a strong community, remember that

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:35   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
ACE, I remember a long time ago, you were told to stop posting on the forums. I'd advise you did the same again.

I was seriously joking, and whatever ND and ViruS peons you spoke to are obviously mis-informed (maybe they took my post seriously too )
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:44   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
ACE, I remember a long time ago, you were told to stop posting on the forums. I'd advise you did the same again.

I was seriously joking, and whatever ND and ViruS peons you spoke to are obviously mis-informed (maybe they took my post seriously too )

i thought even a 4 yo got that joke.....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:49   #9
TheACE
Heroes For Life

sure, that is why i went asking.

But ok, i appologie that i said something that was right. I am sorry

i made this post to c what ppl thought about Power blocking.

so again my question: r u for or against power blocking.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:50   #10
Yeggstry

Re: Re: Re: Blocking allowed?

Quote:
LDK nap Dragons: can u look a little better and try to say it then again??? i said "LAST R" what stands for: last round

about the ND/ViruS thingie: i talked to some ND/ViruS ppl

WP with all members: np, Cali will find something (i bet we split in some wings, but stay working close togetter)
WP is a strong community, remember that
Perhaps you should be bothered to right "Last Round" then :P

and if u talk to ViruS/ND ppl u are obviously talking to the wrong ppl i.e. the ppl that wouldn't have a clue (non HC).

If your going to form a "powerblock" you MUST have some sort of excuse to form it i.e. a 1st powerblock forming before ur block.

"OMG two of our enemies who aren't even close to our size our creating a NAP!! We must ally with anyone we can to control 80% of the universe!!"

Pathetic.

Besides, what makes you think that Spinner wont use the alliance tools to prevent such a thing from happening..? :P
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 10:57   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Blocking allowed?

Quote:
Besides, what makes you think that Spinner wont use the alliance tools to prevent such a thing from happening..? :P
he can never stop alliances working together. For the sake of humour:

Eclipse keep hitting ND. ND are not big enough to withstand this.

ViruS and ND ally, and both hit different Eclipse targets in one night.

That is how co-operation will work, and to an extent has been hows it done in previous rounds, he cant stop it, its impossible.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:00   #12
The_Fish
ND

And to answer the question, I personally like blocks, as long as its not a FFLLTTVVROFL type block, or a WEETNAHRFZ block, as they're just pathetic and boring, decent block wars are much better than hitting random nobodies.

However, on here its either one or the other, there is no middle ground.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:10   #13
TheACE
Heroes For Life

/me hails to The_Fish

that is my opinion to: not to big blocks but blocks of 2/3 alliance working togetter is good.

It is good for new ppl, they wont be hit so much becouse the alliance members have to help there alliance in attacking there enemy, and it is fun becouse u get better wars (in my opinion).

2nd if u have many different blocks every1 will hit every1 and the game will stay interresting, becouse as soon as a block becomes to big the other 3/4 blocks will hit it and so on and so on.

but that is just my idea, good politics and small blocks.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:48   #14
Yeggstry

Quote:
/me hails to The_Fish

that is my opinion to: not to big blocks but blocks of 2/3 alliance working togetter is good.

It is good for new ppl, they wont be hit so much becouse the alliance members have to help there alliance in attacking there enemy, and it is fun becouse u get better wars (in my opinion).

2nd if u have many different blocks every1 will hit every1 and the game will stay interresting, becouse as soon as a block becomes to big the other 3/4 blocks will hit it and so on and so on.

but that is just my idea, good politics and small blocks.
Then why do you think that ND/ViruS (IF that were to happen) is in the same league as Dragons/LDK who were a lot bigger?

I agree that small blocks would be good, but the problem comes when those small blocks create NAPs and "block" themselves together - forming blocks of blocks...?
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:53   #15
TheACE
Heroes For Life

that is just the prob, if we can privend that from happening it would work realy good out (in my opinion).

politics can just bring that extra dimention into this game. The politics were just that what made the game realy special.

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:56   #16
Yeggstry

Quote:
that is just the prob, if we can privend that from happening it would work realy good out (in my opinion).

politics can just bring that extra dimention into this game. The politics were just that what made the game realy special.
As long as it is politics in moderation.... tho sadly I fear that SOMEONE will mess it up no matter how hard the alliance HCs will try to keep the game special
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:13   #17
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
..and they said the WP stereotype wasn't true
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:13   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
personally i quite enjoy blocking, one side blocks with one to kill another side who are the evil, if we had blocking we could perhaps have some real wars instead of this galaxies roid fat lets hit it along with 25 other bgs.

go block, make war
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:22   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:

Large-scale blocking is already prevented due to the current mindset of the players. No one wants to be the first to block for fear of being seen as the main target and giving everyone else the excuse. Any agreements made between alliances will almost certainly be non-public until they can find a scapegoat to justify their co-operation. I wouldn't be surprised if the regional aspect of the games causes certain alliances to work together more, even in just that area. I'd be very surprised to see public full-on blocking anywhere in the start of r10, as thats just painting a bullseye on the alliances and asking to be raped first (Note: this only applies to universe-threatening partnerships. Virus+ND or WP+hirr will not be causing major ripples).

To summarise: Blocking is not OK. We'll most likely never see r4-9 style 'powerblocking' again (especially if PA stays random), although some smaller partnerships may still arise to take advantage of mutual ties/postions. A random universe and anti-blocking mindset allows for far more political manouvering behind the scenes. Alliances will rely on more political intel than the old polarised blocking required.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:24   #20
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Blocking allowed?

Quote:
I was wondering about this. Will WP have to split the members into 'real' and 'spy' wings to circumvent this limitation?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:35   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
think of the suiciding power of wp....
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:37   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by pig
think of the suiciding power of wp....
You're assuming they all land on the same (hostile) target.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:37   #23
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
We can in principle put all wp members in one alliance.. oh boy does this mean we dont have 300+ members.. crap, bad intel then..

However since I want to give new players a chance we will most likely have a seperate junior alliance part.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:52   #24
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
(Note: this only applies to universe-threatening partnerships. Virus+ND or WP+hirr will not be causing major ripples).
Just to point out, Virus + ND *was* a joke.

Other than that, good post, but I think we will see quite large blocks in the coming rounds myself.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:11   #25
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Just to point out, Virus + ND *was* a joke.
It was an example for the "durrrr virus+nd iz powerblocking and will kill us all!!2£!2" crew.

Quote:
Other than that, good post, but I think we will see quite large blocks in the coming rounds myself.
I'm curious to know why. An inherent advantage of a random universe is that a smaller force (in numbers) can achieve more then a larger one with the proper planning and co-ordination (as anyone allied to WP in the random r8 can testify). When a large block tries to avoid allied targets without a private universe, things can get very messy and inefficient, especially with friendly in-gal deffing against you. Why do you think we limited the anti-LDK agreement last round to just targeting hostiles, rather than actively avoiding friendlies?
Coupled with the psychological factors - making a large block draws unnecessary attention and makes you a target - it would be hard to create such a thing behind the scenes without the wrong person finding out and striking up directed opposition.

Fair enough, I can see alliances working together on a regional level should two important players/groups land nearby, but full scale blocking in a random universe seems impractical, restricting and possibly suicidal.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:22   #26
The_Fish
ND

I dont believe any alliance can win R10 alone, and everyone wants to win, well mostly everyone anyways. If Dragons and Ely (2 realistic examples) were both doing well, say 20 of the top 30 planets were them 2, they would both be looking for help to hit the other 1, so they could win, it escalates.

R10 seems like a round to me (as a beta player) where you need a lot of members to be able to become dominant. No alliance will be able to do this solo (*yawn* not even WP)

PA without politics is boring too.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:51   #27
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
LOL, some ppl take things way too seriously!!

I agree with The_Fish on the 'block' part of the game. Without politics PA isn't half as fun. It's only when things are blown way out of proportion that it becomes stupid, like WEETNARFZ.......
Ultores
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:51   #28
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
sigh...

posts and posters like this makes me really understand the frustration of the first and (real imo) Wolfpack members, your dragging their name through the mud TheAce good sir...
:-/
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 13:57   #29
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
I was simply saying that ND & Virus are the only alliances left in this game worth joining.
(Coincidentally they're also the 2 longest lasting alliances in the game? (bar Elysium/hirr, not sure when they were founded...))

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:00   #30
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
I was simply saying that ND & Virus are the only alliances left in this game worth joining.
(Coincidentally they're also the 2 longest lasting alliances in the game? (Elysium maybe 1 round longer than Virus...))
Elysium was formed at the end of round 2. We're old, but not the oldest. IPC has been around since r1 : )
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:06   #31
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice to see the standard of the Wolfpack Command team is continuing to improve

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:17   #32
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I suppose they need people who can relate to the members.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:38   #33
pig
1up on you

bit harsh isnt it, i know im in wp but one member doesnt represent the whole alliance, although when posting on AD it does represent that alliance in a certain way but still theres a good bunch of ppl in wp as there are in every alliance.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 14:58   #34
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by pig
bit harsh isnt it, i know im in wp but one member doesnt represent the whole alliance, although when posting on AD it does represent that alliance in a certain way but still theres a good bunch of ppl in wp as there are in every alliance.
I dont deny there are good people/players in WP. I can name a few off the top of my head. Unfortunately they arent the majority. I'm basing my opinion on several rounds of experience with WP, and I've seen far too many 'incidences' in in their membership and command staff to convince me that competant individuals in WP are rarer than common sense in an AD thread.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:03   #35
pig
1up on you

the problem is people only notice the flamboyent characters in an alliance, these flamboyent characters are what people base there judgments on however i myself admit wp has had some idiots shall we say amongst its ranks but I do feel a genuine change although a few "characters" do remain *cough* Theace *cough* etc but seriously I can only see wp moving up in the world
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:43   #36
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
TheACE is not WP Command.

I doubt he ever will be.

WP does have some very good members and command, but unfortunately hardly any of them post on here, the only that does is Cali.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:45   #37
pig
1up on you

wise words from a wise man
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 15:59   #38
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
(Coincidentally they're also the 2 longest lasting alliances in the game? (bar Elysium/hirr, not sure when they were founded...))
Based on what exactly ?
There are several good and imo better alliances then these 2.. But I guess since u got a clear case of bias on ur hands, I shouldnt put too much into it. Im not playing pa next round afaik, thus im not in any alliance; I was however Eclipse last round and my experiences there was nothing but great, helpful BCs and command and loads of defense, sufficed to say I liked it there.

Apart from Eclipse there are also several other good alliances well worth joining imo:
Elysium, Dragons (is a interessting prospect, yet to prove that they can make it on their own though + I dunno much about em), Seraphim has their moments and is prolly better then ND imo, FanG is good, ToT is good, VGN impressed many this round etc etc as said there are several out there...

Tesla
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:01   #39
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
TheACE is not WP Command.

I doubt he ever will be.

WP does have some very good members and command, but unfortunately hardly any of them post on here, the only that does is Cali.
TheACE
WolfPack Officer

He lying then? tsk tsk

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:05   #40
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
TheACE
WolfPack Officer

He lying then? tsk tsk
No, but an Officer in WP is not WP Command.

The Command are Caliban, Catwoman, Darky, Buddha, Tiger and Squidly, with possibly someone forgotton and a couple of new Execs. Someone can correct me.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:09   #41
Tesla
Custom User Title

heh

Quote:

The Command are Caliban, Catwoman, Darky, Buddha, Tiger and Squidly, with possibly someone forgotton and a couple of new Execs. Someone can correct me.
Well then; Personally I wouldnt want to have such a person in my alliance, let alone as an officer. But I guess (and hope) he has to have some qualities to be made officer.
But seriously, atleast they should put a muzzle on him cuz he ain't doing the alliance any good wiv this thread for example.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:11   #42
The_Fish
ND

Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Well then; Personally I wouldnt want to have such a person in my alliance, let alone as an officer. But I guess (and hope) he has to have some qualities to be made officer.
But seriously, atleast they should put a muzzle on him cuz he ain't doing the alliance any good wiv this thread for example.
Couldnt agree more, but maybe he already has, he hasnt posted for a while now
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:12   #43
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
TheACE
WolfPack Officer

He lying then? tsk tsk
He was a WP Officer the last time I saw his IRC vhost, although his wp boards title says FC. It was certainly a surprise the first time I saw him on IRC with that rank, having shared a galaxy with him in r7. The lad didnt exactly overwhelm us with activity...

WP tend to slap the term 'officer' on anything above member rank, it seems to be confusing semantics rather than an indication of responsiblity. Personally I consider the term 'command' to be HC and senior officers. As Elysium doesn't have junior officers, I overestimated Mr. Ace's rank.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:16   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Based on what exactly ?
Based on the fact that they are prolly the only "decent" alliances which would let him join
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:23   #45
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Based on the fact that they are prolly the only "decent" alliances which would let him join
why do you put the " around decent?

And Officer can be misleading in WP, there are many officers, some work their arse off and some dont, it doesnt give a true indication.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:27   #46
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
afaik every "FC" in wolfpack get to call himself officer.
that's ok for you guys, isn't it?
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:28   #47
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:

I call any officer 'Command' as being an officer generally means they are 'ranked above' regular members and therefore have some 'command' over them.

Not really sure what else Officers could be refered to in a group sense along with HCs, Execs etc tbh.

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:36   #48
The_Fish
ND

It's all down to interpretation though Maddix. TheACE probably has more 'power' than the real members. However, he has no authority on important decisions, that rests with the people I've already stated.
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:10   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Despite what you writing being pretty much nonsense, blocking is not allowed. Alliances will have a max of 150 members, and one ally (I think).
lol, ya. Ever heared of NOT hitting eachother even IF you're not "officially" allied in the PA dictionnary? Ofc you won't benefit shorter ETA's but give me something that would keep an alliance from making deals with 3-4 others and saying we won't hit them?

so yes, even if it's not allowed, major blocks like FLTV back in r7 are perfectly possible. It's not like the allies back then defended eachother that much nway, it was more like not hitting eachother and hitting commen enemies.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:18   #50
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
so yes, even if it's not allowed, major blocks like FLTV back in r7 are perfectly possible.
Although fortunately not practical.