User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:02   #151
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Kalipso_ is on a distinguished road
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

If ult would put as much effort into their tag, to do a fair fights, challenging for ults members, as they do naping uni and roiding bows they might actually have something to be proud of
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:14   #152
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
If ult would put as much effort into their tag, to do a fair fights, challenging for ults members, as they do naping uni and roiding bows they might actually have something to be proud of
I had to quote this for stupidity.

It is not Ult's job to make it a fair fight. It is ult's job to make it as easy as possible for its members whilst winning.

Infact I believe that is the role of every alliance.
However, no-one cares about winning other than ult, and as such hc and members are letting each other down.

In short, Ult (and to some extent App), are the ONLY alliances that are doing what they should.

Alliances like bows saying things like 'we aren't here to win, we are just a training alliance' are what let's the game down. Training for what exactly?
I would like to know, what exactly do you do to train members, that Ult and the bigger alliances don't do, that make you special?
I figure the answer will be 'we provide a home for new players'. I have news for you, everyone does that now because there aren't enough players to go around.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:18   #153
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
We fight round after round. Why should we continue doing so when others can't be bothered to help.

Like I said, you are to blame.
Is this what has happened before ?

Otherwise that statement is completely retarded.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:20   #154
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:

It is not Ult's job to make it a fair fight. It is ult's job to make it as easy as possible for its members whilst winning.

Infact I believe that is the role of every alliance.
However, no-one cares about winning other than ult, and as such hc and members are letting each other down.

In short, Ult (and to some extent App), are the ONLY alliances that are doing what they should.

Alliances like bows saying things like 'we aren't here to win, we are just a training alliance' are what let's the game down. Training for what exactly?
I would like to know, what exactly do you do to train members, that Ult and the bigger alliances don't do, that make you special?
I figure the answer will be 'we provide a home for new players'. I have news for you, everyone does that now because there aren't enough players to go around.
Again, another moronic post.

Ult and app doing what they should?

Ok ult winning fine.

App crash landing losing value daily ????

Also like you say if people only play for community then the hVe are not doing anything wrong

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:34   #155
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Quote:
why the insult? ... did i attack u personally in any way? ... jesus ppl grow up and learn to communicate...

Last edited by Kalipso_; 16 Apr 2017 at 13:41.
Kalipso_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:51   #156
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
why the insult? ... did i attack u personally in any way? ... jesus ppl grow up and learn to communicate...
Because what you actually said was 'ult should make it harder for themselves'.

You think they shouldm seriously?
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 16:06   #157
Kalipso_
None of your Business

u are missing the point of my post totally... u should learn how to read between the lines.....for ally like ult with their history of wins etc. maybe the journey should matter more than the destination by now....

Last edited by Kalipso_; 16 Apr 2017 at 16:17.
Kalipso_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 18:55   #158
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
If it was up to me, I would ally ult and hit you round after round.
Because you are the worst kind of player. You are a hypocrite first and foremost. You have 'built' a block to hit a block who won't hit ult, when infact you won't hit ult. You are technically inept.

I can tell you what will happen, we will get hit and we will lose roids, just the same as the others you hit. You will cause resentment and force us closer to ult.

If it was me, I would ally ult today, for the next 3 rounds.
Luckily for you, the people who make the decisions aren't as spiteful as me.

You have enough to hit Ult. You have the value and nothing to lose. You could stop them. But you choose the easy way out because you are a 'training alliance'. I call bullshit. Train your players to play properly and not hide behind app.

Hypocrite.
I dont think anyone in CT/ND/p3ng would ever question what i wanted to do with people that kept NAPing Ult this round since they were so dominant allready.
This is the reason why p3nguins HCs emorage quitted the "block channels" in the first place, because we wanted their head on the spike due them NAPing Ult with no regards of what it would do to "balance" of the round.
Maybe if people stopped trying to look for the easy way out to secure their goals for a "quiet round" or "planet ranks", there would be no need for a initial block at that magnintud in the first place.
If most alliance just hit upwards, or towards the alliance with the most roids Ultores would more likely get more random incs than they usualy do. I know that is just a theory that would only work on paper, but atleast not doing deals with the top alliances would be a start for a fairer game.

Now that you NAPed the strongest alliance, and got two other tags to be included in your deal, you feel that its unfair that you should pay for it by getting incommings by other people who aint happy with how CT conduct their bisniss?
Poor you.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 19:08   #159
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Oh butch3r you are incredibly stupid.

Quitting in emorage is funny and I guess for the forum you have to dramatise it as much as you can to try and make a point that isn't worth making. Every single statement from you is full of inconsistency, inaccuracy and lies.

Please give everyone a break from your bullshit and stop pretending to take the high road every chance you make up.

I've been both on and against your side many many times in PA and I have to say, being "on" your side never actually feels like you are playing for the team at all. Rainbows is an alliance that probably has some potential at its core but it is steered by your moronic leadership into an outcome which is only ever labelled as destruction.

You love to try and play political games which everyone see's straight through, you love to spam the forums with utter rubbish that everyone slates, but more importantly deep down you love to be a failure, because that is all I ever see from you.

Forest has made quite a valid point here, you are full of shit.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 19:22   #160
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Oh butch3r you are incredibly stupid.

Quitting in emorage is funny and I guess for the forum you have to dramatise it as much as you can to try and make a point that isn't worth making. Every single statement from you is full of inconsistency, inaccuracy and lies.

Please give everyone a break from your bullshit and stop pretending to take the high road every chance you make up.

I've been both on and against your side many many times in PA and I have to say, being "on" your side never actually feels like you are playing for the team at all. Rainbows is an alliance that probably has some potential at its core but it is steered by your moronic leadership into an outcome which is only ever labelled as destruction.

You love to try and play political games which everyone see's straight through, you love to spam the forums with utter rubbish that everyone slates, but more importantly deep down you love to be a failure, because that is all I ever see from you.

Forest has made quite a valid point here, you are full of shit.
So you didnt leave the block channel due to our "lynch mob" against p3ng?
Atleast thats how your other HC explained your instant depature.

Our political plays has been pretty simple the last few round, we have supported the underdogs or the smallers tag, and avoiding to do deals with the bigger ones. Maybe you think this is a "political play", but it realy isnt. Im pretty sure i made this clear when accepting a deal with you last round? We would love to see ND/p3nguins beat the odds, and we tried to help you by not attacking you.

Yeah, ofc challenging Ult by not seeking an NAP this round has led to us ending up with a bloody nose and some utter destruction so far. Its okey for me, as i know if it wasnt us there would be some other poor tag in our close proximity.

Unread 16 Apr 2017, 20:53   #161
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
we tried to help you by not attacking you.
Statues will be erected in your honor.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 21:24   #162
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

butch3r, p3ng left the block channel because every time you spoke it was to insult them! I had to deal with p3ng in a channel away from you. its been quite pleasant since you left.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 21:59   #163
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yeah, ofc challenging Ult by not seeking an NAP this round has led to us ending up with a bloody nose and some utter destruction so far. Its okey for me, as i know if it wasnt us there would be some other poor tag in our close proximity.
mm, might it actually have been you joining a block vs ult pre tick 200 that got you the bloody nose?
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 22:55   #164
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
So, you're saying I should quit PA?

You may think "Wtf does that have to do with anything?" So let me explain. I am a def planet. I build only def ships. I can currently sling about 2mil value of ships at incoming, meaning I can often solo cover incomings, even teamups. In past rounds as a xan, this meant I could cover 3 incomings alone, often times. I play in Ult because thats where I have a lot of my friends, people are active, and we dont sit around with our rods in our hands claiming to be a training alliance so we have an excuse for sucking.

In the past there has been upwards of half a dozen or more like me. With our dedicated fleets, we can make war a lot harder for our enemies, thus making it easier for us to keep roids, sustain our position, and finally make it through the incoming and on to victory.

Things would be harder without us, guaranteed. Not impossible, but harder, and thats what you wanted. So you would want us to leave our friends, our fun, and our planets, quit the game, or go play with wankers we may not like, just so you can get your rocks off to a potential Ult hardship. Screw you and the horse you rode in on, sir.

Oh and Butch3r...do better pols next round, mmkay?

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 01:28   #165
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
mm, might it actually have been you joining a block vs ult pre tick 200 that got you the bloody nose?
What da fck do you know about what other alliances does?
By the time any "block" Ult had been #1 in size for over a week, our top hostile by far, and cruising in to a win uncontested. No it was not pretick 200

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 01:33   #166
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post

You may think "Wtf does that have to do with anything?" So let me explain. I am a def planet. I build only def ships. I can currently sling about 2mil value of ships at incoming, meaning I can often solo cover incomings, even teamups. In past rounds as a xan, this meant I could cover 3 incomings alone, often times. I play in Ult because thats where I have a lot of my friends, people are active, and we dont sit around with our rods in our hands claiming to be a training alliance so we have an excuse for sucking.

In the past there has been upwards of half a dozen or more like me. With our dedicated fleets, we can make war a lot harder for our enemies, thus making it easier for us to keep roids, sustain our position, and finally make it through the incoming and on to victory.

Things would be harder without us, guaranteed. Not impossible, but harder, and thats what you wanted. So you would want us to leave our friends, our fun, and our planets, quit the game, or go play with wankers we may not like, just so you can get your rocks off to a potential Ult hardship. Screw you and the horse you rode in on, sir.

Oh and Butch3r...do better pols next round, mmkay?

Nobody is telling you to stop playing, or stop being good.
But why do you need to be the kings of NAPs aswell as being the biggest alliance?
Do you realy need to have 2/3 of the universe allied/NAPed to yourself?
And since when did NAP #1 become "good politics"?

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 03:02   #167
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/initiative?s=t
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 05:06   #168
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Quote:
well if a "fair play" would make u quit, than be my guest

Quote:
I can currently sling about 2mil value of ships at incoming, meaning I can often solo cover incomings, even teamups.
u must be proud of yourself...as one def planet to another... wished i could do that, but to be honest, its hard to solo cover 5 man teamups on a 300 roids planets

Quote:
Screw you and the horse you rode in on, sir.
thank you for your politeness, just one thing...its madame, not sir
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 06:30   #169
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
But why do you need to be the kings of NAPs aswell as being the biggest alliance?
So you were ok with us getting blocked at around t300, you would prefer us having mass incs for 900 ticks, just to make your login-once-a-day game experience more enjoyable? How many rounds does Ult have to get wtfblocked for hundreds of ticks before you'll be ok with us having a NAP? At what point will you concede that you basically just want us to play the game for you, set up some targets, dc your inc, and set you up for an easy #3 all while congratulating you on your skillful political kingmaking? Seriously, after years of seeing you whine about everything under the sun regarding everyone elses gameplay, I think you owe us that simple concession of what you really want.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 06:43   #170
Recluse

Quote:

u must be proud of yourself...as one def planet to another... wished i could do that, but to be honest, its hard to solo cover 5 man teamups on a 300 roids planets

thank you for your politeness, just one thing...its madame, not sir
"Fair play" you sound like one of those people who claim the world isn't "fair" all while expecting to achieve your life goals from your room. Nothing we do is unfair, and many others have skillfully done it before us. Its people like you that have been the drivers behind all the ignorant changes to the game, in the name of "fairness" "Iys unfair because we can't launch like them due to sleeping" *inserts pre-launch* "Its unfair we can't get enough people to join our alliance" *inserts tag limits* "Its unfair we have to use our ally slots for scanners and can't compete" *makes only the t40 in tag count* "Its unfair we can't def our incoming because people cant wake up at night" *inserts ally def fleet* "Its unfair that people exile around until they make good galaxies" *screws up exile system* so now its "Its unfair that Ult isn't getting wtfganked for 3/4 the round, someone needs to do something*

Oh, and 5 man teamups? Use 2 def planets.

And don't tell me about 300 roids, I barely got to 300 before getting 4 waved into oblivion multiple times, which is why I have crap tons of refs.

If you dont like how others play the game, adjust like I did or get out, don't demand everyone else change.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 06:57   #171
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So you were ok with us getting blocked at around t300, you would prefer us having mass incs for 900 ticks, just to make your login-once-a-day game experience more enjoyable? How many rounds does Ult have to get wtfblocked for hundreds of ticks before you'll be ok with us having a NAP? At what point will you concede that you basically just want us to play the game for you, set up some targets, dc your inc, and set you up for an easy #3 all while congratulating you on your skillful political kingmaking? Seriously, after years of seeing you whine about everything under the sun regarding everyone elses gameplay, I think you owe us that simple concession of what you really want.
First of all i would love to you to kick out all the cheaters. For rounds others(not me) has been whining about zwans being a cheater, ult claimed he aint, and that there is no cheaters in Ult.
Once your HC for the last 20 years finaly gets closed, nobody knows anything about why he got closed?

You should know that how we won was always more important than winning at all for me in the past, and i would leave a winning alliance to go back to fighting for ranks again.
You arnt having "a NAP", you are having them all at the moment.
If you go into the round seeing that Ult got 100 members, while the rest is at 50, do you realy need to start the first week off by naping/making deals with another 200 planets?

If you are as strong as you are now, do you need to make it any worse with doing stuff that you can avoid like NAPing FL/HR/VGN/KittenZ/FAnG/CT/p3ng/ND and giving a safe haven for cheaters like zwans and brasil?

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 08:03   #172
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Quote:
"If you dont like how others play the game, adjust like I did or get out, don't demand everyone else change.
it was my general opinion, but it seems here its like... either you're with me, or against me... no middle route... no other opinions accepted... on the contrary... ppl starting to get personal... sorry child, will give u your toy back....
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:11   #173
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Politics are broken in this game. Noone complains about 5-6 tags hitting one tag for over a week. Everyone complains about #1 ally napping all the rest.

Both is lame for the game and the fun for players. But what I don't understand is why noone else is seriously playing ftw? what are ct, nd, pingu aiming for? Is it having fun? Is it making sure ult doesn't win? I have no idea... But maybe alliances should focus more on their own aims and not everyone else's aims.
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:20   #174
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I personally don't have a problem with either. NAPs are one way of playing. If Ult get ahead by good politics who are we to object, we just need to do politics better ourselves.

As to the gangbanging no one complains because everyone knows that it is the only way to beat Ult. To say it is a problem is essentially to say you want ult to have an easy victory every round. And of course while you may complain about 5-6 allies hitting one while it is true that there are a load of allies hitting one (this round surely it was only 5 on one or two days, 4 on some more, and 3 on the rest) it is not true that it is that many on 1. Ult always has allies. Astatores is loyal no matter, FAnG, Kittenz and Norse were all hitting p3n. They may not all have been doing so due to being friendly with ult but it does not make much difference.
This is usually the case; Ult takes all the stick on their side while someone on the other side gets a pounding by Ult's allies, it is just how block wars work.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:25   #175
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
What da fck do you know about what other alliances does?
By the time any "block" Ult had been #1 in size for over a week, our top hostile by far, and cruising in to a win uncontested. No it was not pretick 200
i don't have to be involved in politics to notice incomming for +1 week straight. 200 incs a night around tick 300.

honestly? I'd not have napped like we did, as i'd rather roid/fc/kill every single one of the plants that was involved during those weeks. I do enjoy the sleep and i'm sure agar3s and Xerxes do even more.

Complain towards the other alliances, they are letting us run away with it. Crying on the forums about fairness won't get you anywhere if you do this after hitting a tag with multiple other tags.

Ult is raping RB, but yet i see 0 incs on us. rather then cry about stuff you should do something about it and force some of our fleets off of you.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:32   #176
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok, I'll bite.
Yes we need to manage NAPs at an extensive level.
Yes that means that the number of naps will increase and decrease between 1 and 7 active naps at any given time, sometimes in the 2/3 region.
NAPs became good politics the moment noone dared to hit us without asking(and threatning/forcing) every active alliance to hit us. CT/ND/p3ng/bows/app p-targetting us at the same time? That's 260+ planets p-targetting us. Good politics in an ultorian sense would therefor be to avoid that as best we can, which translates to naps.

I'd be happy to take fewer NAPs, if people would war us with more sensible numbers.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 17 Apr 2017 at 10:42.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:53   #177
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post

Ult is raping RB, but yet i see 0 incs on us. rather then cry about stuff you should do something about it and force some of our fleets off of you.
because even though rain can get the numbers needed to hit ult, they wanna hit easier targets so attack elsewhere ;p
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 10:57   #178
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Well to be honest, the alliances participating on Ultores are nasty backstabbers and untrustworthy, with the exception of CT. So why should others put themselves at risk of dirty politics?

Maybe have some honour and you might find people will be less reluctant to help.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 11:05   #179
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

If they are all "nasty backstabbers and untrustworthy" then why would ult do deals with them as said deals are clearly worthless?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 11:10   #180
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If they are all "nasty backstabbers and untrustworthy" then why would ult do deals with them as said deals are clearly worthless?
Because they're not hitting themselves? They get naps to minimise incoming. My point is people won't work with "the block" because it can't be trusted and is prone to backstabbing each other. Take this round as an example. Your block wasn't landing so you go off and backstab each other, it's like a children's playground. Why would someone put their alliance at risk of pissing off Ultores and being backstabbed by some members of the block simultaneously.

At least Ultores has honour and can keep their own block tightened together.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 11:20   #181
booji
a bucket

First I think you give ult too much credit. Of course they wont backstab others on their block as that would be totally against their interests. This is why I thought FAnG's explanation for breaking agreements to hit p3n so strange; why would Ult hit FAnG if they refuse to hit p3n? It would just add another enemy to Ult's list.

If there were an equivalent on the other side who was a clear block leader they too would have no incentive to 'backstab' as the same dynamics would apply.

Second I also think you are going too far to say what most of the members of the block were doing was backstabbing. It was abandonment. For the most part allies did not suddenly turn around and hit each other while still fighting ult, they simply abandoned the fight. All the fighting each other was either a, threats to get allies to hit ult in the first place, or b, the fallout from the end of fighting ult. Neither of which implies there was a fear of being attacked by the other members of the block while fighting. The fear was totally different; that a few allies would be caught fighting a losing war with others while a group of others sat it out benefiting. The problem is that sitting out and benefiting while others fight is rational.

Ultimately honour had nothing to do with either side's actions. Both were guided by rational self interest.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 14:08   #182
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
This is why I thought FAnG's explanation for breaking agreements to hit p3n so strange; why would Ult hit FAnG if they refuse to hit p3n? It would just add another enemy to Ult's list.
FAnG/Angels have been doing this half hearted cooperation to take out a bigger enemy for a long time so this isn't unexpected. It pretty much always results in everyone losing except the very target they went for in the first place. And this was when I was part of NewDawn. They just don't learn or just aren't resilient enough to take a beating to achieve the end objective. When it was clear we were going to lose on one occasion I think we just lost patience and roided them.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Apr 2017 at 14:18.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 14:16   #183
Recluse

Quote:
it was my general opinion, but it seems here its like... either you're with me, or against me... no middle route... no other opinions accepted... on the contrary... ppl starting to get personal... sorry child, will give u your toy back....
Well, considering that your "general opinion" was that we should change they way we play, to suit your desires, and that we should quit if we don't want to play your opinion of "fair" sounds a whole lot more like a winy child who will cry and stamp their feet if playtime isn't done the way they want, than someone who says "Just play the game, adapt, train, get better, find your niche, just like the rest of us" so theres that...

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 14:23   #184
Recluse

Quote:
First of all i would love to you to kick out all the cheaters. For rounds others(not me) has been whining about zwans being a cheater, ult claimed he aint, and that there is no cheaters in Ult.
Once your HC for the last 20 years finaly gets closed, nobody knows anything about why he got closed?

You should know that how we won was always more important than winning at all for me in the past, and i would leave a winning alliance to go back to fighting for ranks again.
You arnt having "a NAP", you are having them all at the moment.
If you go into the round seeing that Ult got 100 members, while the rest is at 50, do you realy need to start the first week off by naping/making deals with another 200 planets?

If you are as strong as you are now, do you need to make it any worse with doing stuff that you can avoid like NAPing FL/HR/VGN/KittenZ/FAnG/CT/p3ng/ND and giving a safe haven for cheaters like zwans and brasil?
Hahahahahahahaha

You know how many rounds I have seen you, and "others" complain about whatever alliance that is winning, having cheaters? 71 rounds. And I didn't even start til r3. Thats always the easy fallback for you, like if we kicked a member, suddenly Ult would collapse. You seemingly have a list of demands for how we should play, hoping to give yourself just a tiny little step up, like somehow you'll be able to increase your performance 500% by bringing us down 1% I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way. You'll still complain, and just find other reasons to claim we're playing "unfair" as an explanation of why we win.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:17   #185
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hahahahahahahaha

You know how many rounds I have seen you, and "others" complain about whatever alliance that is winning, having cheaters? 71 rounds. And I didn't even start til r3. Thats always the easy fallback for you, like if we kicked a member, suddenly Ult would collapse. You seemingly have a list of demands for how we should play, hoping to give yourself just a tiny little step up, like somehow you'll be able to increase your performance 500% by bringing us down 1% I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way. You'll still complain, and just find other reasons to claim we're playing "unfair" as an explanation of why we win.
Yeah, sure everyone have their own opinions wether cheating is fair or not.
Seemingly you think its all fair game, while others will claim "everybody else does it" so they are not breaking the rules either.

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:31   #186
Recluse

Quote:
Yeah, sure everyone have their own opinions wether cheating is fair or not.
Seemingly you think its all fair game, while others will claim "everybody else does it" so they are not breaking the rules either.
I never said cheating was fair game, in fact, I said the opposite, that if we kicked a cheater, we'd still be winners.

See, Butch3r, I don't bother arguing about cheaters anymore, because there really is no point. Unless someone has 37 farm planets they somehow roid, while deffing themselves with them, cheating is really not game breaking anymore. Plus, throwing around false accusations of cheating is like your own, personal past time. Even if you managed to find a cheater, its either going to be such a minor rule break, as to be unimpressive, or they might actually get closed, and someone else would just fill the void, regardless, leading to you training your complaining ray gun onto them.

Admit it Butch3r, you'll only be happy in a Kim Jong Un like situation, where we all pretend like we're playing, but we just let you roid us, and then congratulate you on the masterful win in EORC,when you solo win top planet, galaxy, alliance, cluster, para, and league, which doesn't exist, but we made it up just so we could give you another award.

P.s. Xerxes is Love, Xerxes is Life. All hail Xerxes.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:39   #187
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

War is good. cheating is good. training alliances are good. and recluse is good.

#winning
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:53   #188
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I never said cheating was fair game, in fact, I said the opposite, that if we kicked a cheater, we'd still be winners.

See, Butch3r, I don't bother arguing about cheaters anymore, because there really is no point. Unless someone has 37 farm planets they somehow roid, while deffing themselves with them, cheating is really not game breaking anymore. Plus, throwing around false accusations of cheating is like your own, personal past time. Even if you managed to find a cheater, its either going to be such a minor rule break, as to be unimpressive, or they might actually get closed, and someone else would just fill the void, regardless, leading to you training your complaining ray gun onto them.

Admit it Butch3r, you'll only be happy in a Kim Jong Un like situation, where we all pretend like we're playing, but we just let you roid us, and then congratulate you on the masterful win in EORC,when you solo win top planet, galaxy, alliance, cluster, para, and league, which doesn't exist, but we made it up just so we could give you another award.

P.s. Xerxes is Love, Xerxes is Life. All hail Xerxes.
You simply asked what i would like to see to make it a fairer game, one of the points was the attitude towards illegale play.
I said you could start taking a stance against cheating, kicking the cheaters out instead of giving them a safe haven for what ever reason. "Zwans helped starting the alliance, so he is allowed to continue with what ever he is doing that gets him closed", "Brazil is ult core, everyone that has been in ultores before is allowed to rejoin no matter what crimes theyve been found guilty of since they left."

I know Ultores would still be a strong alliance even without all the dirt, but it seems to me like you says it dosnt matter, you wont kick out cheaters, as someone else would just join Ult and keep up the cheating.

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 15:57   #189
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We had p-target from the following alliances at the same time this round: Pingu, CT, Rainbows, Apprime, ND.

Tell me any other alliance that can defend against that for a pro-longed period and still stay at the top 3 (as we did), although we bled, we did get 260+ incs per night - there wasn't enough fleets for us to cover all of that. And then we survived with 0% roidloss when only Pingu, CT and ND were hitting us...

We clearly performed above what any other ally can do at the moment. So I'd say that's something to be proud of.

And if you want a fair fight... you should have givven us just that, instead of joining a gangbang in which we were hopelessly outnumbered. We are now givving you a 1 vs 1 fight, although we have more members than you have - you are not nearly as outnumbered as we were. If you didn't expect us to fight back at some point, you should not have attacked us.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 16:00   #190
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Every alliance has at least 1 cheater, id put money on it, or cheats by using the scan bot if you consider that cheating, just because you assume ultores have more cheaters than the average alliance does not mean they do.

Also as far as I know the Brazilians are not even in the Ultores tag they are in a completely diffrent alliance called Astatores
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 16:25   #191
Recluse

Quote:
You simply asked what i would like to see to make it a fairer game, one of the points was the attitude towards illegale play.
I said you could start taking a stance against cheating, kicking the cheaters out instead of giving them a safe haven for what ever reason. "Zwans helped starting the alliance, so he is allowed to continue with what ever he is doing that gets him closed", "Brazil is ult core, everyone that has been in ultores before is allowed to rejoin no matter what crimes theyve been found guilty of since they left."

I know Ultores would still be a strong alliance even without all the dirt, but it seems to me like you says it dosnt matter, you wont kick out cheaters, as someone else would just join Ult and keep up the cheating.
I guess your reading comprehension needs work.

I said cheating is basically no longer game breaking.

I said if we kicked a cheater, that spot would simply be filled by another. In other words, everyone moves up a spot, and in reality, we'd only lose a few k score, and now we're all legit, and you'd just find another reason to bitch.

See, the reason noone really cares, is like Adapt said, if there are cheaters, they are spread out in many alliances. Its not like its really screwing up ally ranks or anything.

Additionally, even us def planets were accused of being bots, and cheats, at one point, simply because people couldn't compete.

You can't hide behind "cheating" as your reason for complaint, as we all know you'd just find another reason if all the cheaters were closed and banned.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 16:58   #192
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I guess your reading comprehension needs work.

I said cheating is basically no longer game breaking.

I said if we kicked a cheater, that spot would simply be filled by another. In other words, everyone moves up a spot, and in reality, we'd only lose a few k score, and now we're all legit, and you'd just find another reason to bitch.

See, the reason noone really cares, is like Adapt said, if there are cheaters, they are spread out in many alliances. Its not like its really screwing up ally ranks or anything.

Additionally, even us def planets were accused of being bots, and cheats, at one point, simply because people couldn't compete.

You can't hide behind "cheating" as your reason for complaint, as we all know you'd just find another reason if all the cheaters were closed and banned.
I seem to recall people complaining about Zwansdick being a cheater, was that also untrue?
He seemed to be allowed to stay inside Ult regardless of what crime he was guilty off?
What about brazil, didnt they just get caught last round trying to XP farm to top planet for the second time? Still you accept them into your tag, because thats is acceptable?

Ofc, people cant compete with Ultores because they are simply a lot better than the rest of us, but a step in the right direction to make it a fairer game would be to get rid of all the dirt you got hanging around in there instead of protecting them, saying "we are so good, it doesnt matter if we had a anti cheating stance".

Sure, there is prolly cheaters in every alliance out there, the difference is that its acceptable to be a cheater inside Ult, and if you get caught for something illegale there will be no consequences regarding your membership.

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 18:12   #193
Clouds

"crime" lol.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 18:14   #194
Recluse

Quote:
I seem to recall people complaining about Zwansdick being a cheater, was that also untrue?
He seemed to be allowed to stay inside Ult regardless of what crime he was guilty off?
What about brazil, didnt they just get caught last round trying to XP farm to top planet for the second time? Still you accept them into your tag, because thats is acceptable?

Ofc, people cant compete with Ultores because they are simply a lot better than the rest of us, but a step in the right direction to make it a fairer game would be to get rid of all the dirt you got hanging around in there instead of protecting them, saying "we are so good, it doesnt matter if we had a anti cheating stance".

Sure, there is prolly cheaters in every alliance out there, the difference is that its acceptable to be a cheater inside Ult, and if you get caught for something illegale there will be no consequences regarding your membership.

So, you are admitting that you want all cheaters, past and present, removed from Ult, and by that logic, all alliances, and by extended logic, the game. You are saying that anyone cheating, now or ever, should be forced to play PA without an alliance, thus freeing them up as a target for your "training alliance" since you otherwise were unable to roid them. This would mean that they would most likely leave, since noone is going to willingly sit there and be defenseless, for no reason other than so you can jerk your fairness boner off. This would basically lead to a game of 30 or so planets, all of whom you would invite into your "training alliance" and then you would go on AD to complain about the alliance politics to those 30 people, until they finally all left, ganked you, and you'd go back to complaining about fairness again.*

Oh and you seemingly don't understand what I mean by "Cheating isn't game breaking" This is the reason most people really don't care about the cheating you complain about. If someone were to come up with a way to make a million score per day for all 49 days of the round, half the game would be yelling at PA Team. But XP farming? Ship Farming? Pfft, its often more complicated than just playing the game. On top of that, I'd venture a guess that at least half the people you thought were cheating, actually weren't at the time.*

But please, tell us more about how you would shut up for good if Ult would just kick some people you think are cheating. I think Agar3s and Xerxes would kick them, regardless of fault, just for the gain of you not whining any more lol.*

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 19:15   #195
Kalipso_
None of your Business

Quote:
Well, considering that your "general opinion" was that we should change they way we play, to suit your desires, and that we should quit if we don't want to
pls do tell me, where i wrote u should quit ? … if i remeber right u were the only one mentioning that and even poiting me into this direction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
We are now givving you a 1 vs 1 fight, although we have more members than you have - you are not nearly as outnumbered as we were. If you didn't expect us to fight back at some point, you should not have attacked us.
I have no problem with ult attacking bows or any other smaller tag... its a part of the game... but i do have a problem when it turns out to be a 5 days long personal vendetta or in other words overkill...as i see no point in that really.

But i do thank you for a „normal“ response, bades on the facts rather than feelings.
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 19:34   #196
Recluse

Quote:
pls do tell me, where i wrote u should quit ? … if i remeber right u were the only one mentioning that and even poiting me into this direction...

I have no problem with ult attacking bows or any other smaller tag... its a part of the game... but i do have a problem when it turns out to be a 5 days long personal vendetta or in other words overkill...as i see no point in that really.

But i do thank you for a „normal“ response, bades on the facts rather than feelings.
Quote:
See, you equate your way with "fair play" so either we play your way, or we can quit. You can't complain about peoples tactics being "unfair" when we are all bound by the same rules, without coming across as saying "my way or the highway" You are trying to tell people how to play a game so that you have a better experience. Try that on Xboxlive or some such and report back how many times they tell you they screwed your relative in response. Just because we don't do that, doesn't mean we accept our gameplay being dictated any more than they do.

Btw, having a "problem" with a 5 day long attack, after participating in one of your own, seems a bit hypocritical.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 20:00   #197
Kalipso_
None of your Business

hahaha... how did i know u would quote that.... but u forgot in what context i posted that... let me remind you;
Quote:
Quote:
Btw, having a "problem" with a 5 day long attack, after participating in one of your own, seems a bit hypocritical.
so u are saying everyone who ever attacked ult got the same attention as bows this last days?

P.s. Get rid of all this hatred... its just a game...nothing more, nothing less
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 20:30   #198
Recluse

Quote:
hahaha... how did i know u would quote that.... but u forgot in what context i posted that... let me remind you;

so u are saying everyone who ever attacked ult got the same attention as bows this last days?

P.s. Get rid of all this hatred... its just a game...nothing more, nothing less

Oh dear, seems someone needs a lesson on revisionist history. You see, you said Ult needed to make it harder on themselves, so it was, in your definition, more "fair". My response was to ask you if you think I should quit PA, since me being a def planet only, I don't contribute to the score, or the attack power, but make it easier to protect our roids and fleets, thus if you want it harder on Ult, me quitting would do just that. To which you responded that that if a "fair play" would make me quit, than I should. So, again, we return to the fact that you are asking others to change their game play to suit your desires. You literally said that if me quitting made it more fair, I should. Its right there, you can read it as well as I.

And it seems like maybe you're new around here, because if you had seen Ult in previous rounds, yes, we do this to a lot of alliances, all the freaking time. you guys just drew the short straw this time.

P.S. The only thing I hate is people trying to dictate how I should spend my game time, just to make their experience better. Imagine if you were a kid, playing in a sandbox, and another kid demanded that you only use the bucket with a hole in it, instead of the good bucket, because otherwise they don't have as much fun with their sandcastle building experience as you do. It’s your bucket, not theirs, but they cry and pitch a fit because you won't inconvenience yourself for them. *Thats* what your complaint equates to, and winy brats like that are a bane to society and a product of bad parenting.

Saver of Sad

Unread 17 Apr 2017, 21:12   #199
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

Quote:

It's around the same time that your block hit us... so what's your problem?
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 22:31   #200
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

This thread makes me happy reading it!

thanks to whoever posts it every round!