User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2010, 08:43   #101
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congratz NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
You are a very simple creature aren't you?
At least i was hand selected.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 08:52   #102
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
At least i was hand selected.
More like selected to give handjobs?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 09:09   #103
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Big up ND!
I'm still not playing this s**t game, but if I was I would want to play with you!

<3
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 09:55   #104
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch View Post
I don't understand why people would come down on ND. If they won by napping, then it's the other alliances that let them win by not attacking them when they clearly had an advantage in roids and numbers.
Anyway, ND had plenty of naps, just like the rest of us. But they fought wars and won by switching sides when the balance of power shifted. ND switched after CT joined the war and hit them for almost 7% of their roids. It was a good move by ND, but it didn't take them out of the war.
ND certainly played a proper round. They took part in wars, whoever says they didnīt get enough incomins should check if his ally was napped to ND this round. No cowardice involved there (unlike your teamup tday, Cowch )

Grats ND, well played.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 10:13   #105
Gangster

Gangster is an unknown quantity at this point

round is not over!

but just wanna say we do desirve to win. Naps are made with 2 parties so dont blame ND for good diplomacy.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 10:51   #106
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
its not crying when you they keep asking for a response turd
whine whine whine
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 11:08   #107
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

So did they deserve to win?
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 12:17   #108
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

yeah good summary golan

u just didnīt mention that evo (me) approached you 1 1/2 weeks ago to drop the nap with ND and roidrace for #1

dunno why exactly you refused to break it, your reasons sounded a bit childish at that time (something like "thats what u get for hittings us for 2 weeks straight")
imo it was your and our last chance to win the round

then again i guess its noble u didnīt break that nap which isnt a normal thing nowadays by the looks, specially this round, where everyone wared nearly everyone

however if there is someone to "blame" that ND wins in the end, its ASC for sticking to the nap

but then again NAPS are part of the game, which makes ND the earned winners still

P.s. the one fair block was far from fair, any block combining the military power of APP and ASC canīt be fair as you have like the most active and skilled players around + the numbers of NewDawn

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 12:29   #109
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
dunno why exactly you refused to break it, your reasons sounded a bit childish at that time (something like "thats what u get for hittings us for 2 weeks straight")
Sometimes it helps to know what peoples motives are. Asc are usually rather open about these, it's just that nobody believes them.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 12:39   #110
Firebird

Yuk im never gonna agree this was a good win napping everyone to avoid fighting is not a good win.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 13:15   #111
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

lol at giving praise to VenoX - he bailed on us a while ago giving one of the most bollocks reasons for it, aswell as agar3s.

the people in evo who really deserve the credit are people like Xyph, Bee, Vistion, Rein etc

this is going to be an interesting end to the round for sure...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 13:32   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
yeah good summary golan

u just didnīt mention that evo (me) approached you 1 1/2 weeks ago to drop the nap with ND and roidrace for #1
I can't even remember at this stage if golan told me about this or not but I wouldn't have gone with you either. You wanted us to drop the NAP with our only real ally and NAP the alliance that has asked us to do so and roid-race for #1, all the while hoping that neither the alliance that we just dropped the NAP with, the alliances that had been hitting us already, nor Apprime who went on to hit us as they considered us the biggest threat for #1 actually attacked us? I mean srsly.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 13:33   #113
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

That does sound fairly childish, I agree. For what it's worth, that was not my reason for being against that move. Personally, I don't think it would've helped us much, because we were already so far behind you on roids that if we shared ND targets with you, you would stay ahead of us regardless of what we did, but it would've been our only chance. Plus I thought that you would be stop hitting us much sooner than you did, because ND was jumping ahead. It is unfortunate for us both that you underestimated them. By doing that you put us out of the race, true, but you put yourselves out of the race as well. I would be interested in hearing which of you three was the driving force behind the continued pressure on Ascendancy.

Additionally, there was a sense of loyalty involved. We'd been napped to ND for most of the round, to both sides' full satisfaction (unlike the Apprime/ND nap). Considering that we're not the same hardcore alliance that we were in the early 30s, I think breaking that nap and winning would've hurt us more in the long term, even if we won this round.

Quote:
however if there is someone to "blame" that ND wins in the end, its ASC for sticking to the nap
ND won because they played a good game politically and made fewer mistakes than everyone who failed to realise that ND were a threat and everyone who did realise but failed to do something about it. And yes, I'd say the latter category includes Ascendancy.

P.S. I approve of Golan's summary and will probably copy it verbatim to the PAwiki if he's ok with that!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 13:44   #114
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

P.s. the one fair block was far from fair, any block combining the military power of APP and ASC canīt be fair as you have like the most active and skilled players around + the numbers of NewDawn
Asc may have some of the more "skilled players", but we certainly aren't as active as everyone seems to think..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 14:01   #115
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
I don't think any of us would have it any other way either, really. This war was never going to topple us, wars seldom do these days, but likewise I doubt any of us want the victory handed to us, and in truth, I don't think it has been.

ps. DK's prolly the worst, he seems to take some masochist pleasure out of this whole ordeal. Says he enjoys DC'ing, that fool.

not true i dont like DCing I love DCing i like being busy busy busy why do you think i took the last two weeks of round off work to be here?

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 14:37   #116
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing View Post
i took the last two weeks of round off work to be here
Dude!
Thats tragic.
Last week was really sunny too!
I went to the beach ffs!
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 14:49   #117
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Yuk im never gonna agree this was a good win napping everyone to avoid fighting is not a good win.
Just start quoting yourself... this is the 4th time you've posted in this thread nearly the same exact words... Get over yourself! :crymeariver:
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 15:31   #118
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Atleast apprime can be happy that next round is randomish.. they'll do well, as no-one can choose really with whom they end up in galaxies so they can spread out their members and be happy of the natural fences.

I'd say they'r the favorite to win next round with very high margin so I'd say we'll see them chestbeating next round like king kong on forums.

Back to topic:

Pretty much went as golan/zotnam said, thou i still consider we breaked 4-5 days too early our nap with apprime other than that we played it ok in ND with what we had, and that early breaking turned out well as apprime etc went for asc and didn't come asap for us after ascendancy.

Downplaying our strenght, reinforcing our lowest members with roids when we could by targetting non-top5 alliances for the fact of smaller team ups needed so that we would be able build up our fleet values with those roids as this round was more about having semi-decet def fleet and free def slots than about raw value. Not to mention real strenght was easy to hide outside top50 score counting parts, as u didn't need that much value to build a decent def fleet.

Basically..

1) Make the block wars last preferably being on the "stronger" side all the time.
2) Look weak/, build your lowest ranking people up as hidden strenght in mid game when you can def them thx to block war status.
3) Keep one reliable ally no matter what, that was Ascendancy. To prevent the truly massive gangbang what could have hurted us really bad in all fenced galaxies as we would have been on no-def from ingal everywhere.

Anyways there was 3 points when ND could have been dropepd, after the apprime kill fest, with evo/osi/apprime/subh whatever if evo/osi would have dropped naps with us.

2nd time at the start of 2nd last week of the round but instead people kept going on asc. The roid lead was ridiculous and everyone should have known by then that a week to build time for our smaller players = insane def fleet values.

3rd If Osi would have dropped nap with us same time as evo did at the end of round, ND wasn't this round at anypoint ready to handle that much fr/fi/co inc.

I'll add a 4th, if asc would have wanted to get us roided to ground..

Anyways it's pretty much been over since the start of last week, but as some evo members said, they wanted to give it a shot even if they had less than 15% chance of pulling it off without osi. I'd have tried roid racing to reduce the incs and enjoy the last week of the round as I have seen this "strategy" in older pax rounds with single targetting with same success.

About the ODDR, We never did a massive raid on newb gals at max 3 waves.. some might have launched late during weekend, and we never targeted ODDR as alliance, thou I admit trying/roiding few of them during day times with recalled fleets. Anyways there was some playacting and stuff but those details aren't worth of this topic just tried to summarize a bit what and why.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 15:58   #119
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
lol at giving praise to VenoX - he bailed on us a while ago giving one of the most bollocks reasons for it, aswell as agar3s.

the people in evo who really deserve the credit are people like Xyph, Bee, Vistion, Rein etc

this is going to be an interesting end to the round for sure...
A change in leadership is certainly needed at evolution and the 4 folk mentioned there aren't bad choices.
(Whoever emo kicked rein out of tag earlier in the round is a complete and utter muppet)
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 16:06   #120
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah good summary golan

then again i guess its noble u didnīt break that nap which isnt a normal thing nowadays by the looks, specially this round, where everyone wared nearly everyone

but then again NAPS are part of the game, which makes ND the earned winners still

I thought that was a joke offer tbh.

Honestly, at that point we were well out of reach for the #1 spot and we had been ever since we got gangbanged for a week. We were never going to outroid evo either, since we started on way less roids and never really had awesome activity at any point during the round. Not to mention we still recieved incs from Osi/App on occations(huge waves on our top planets). So only Evo had anything to gain from that nap as Asc was the only potential alliance that would actually hit you. I suppose I could have dropped the ND napped and napped evo and just not attacked ND (maybe I should have done that to ease the pressure on asc), but I saw no reason to give Evo a free ride. I had also agreed with ND that if either of us were in a position to win at the end of the round, the other alliance would help them.

There were also many more offers I could have mentioned, but honestly I didn't think it's relevant what we *could* have done. Out of all the alliances, I would say Asc is the one you can "blame" the least for letting ND win. We were clear in our relationship with them all round, other alliances let them off easy at critical points.

As for the first war being fair, sandmans shows no great gains or losses to either side. Our side was winning slowly, sure, but I still think it was fair, certainly compared to the rest of the wars fought this round

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 16:15   #121
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post

Additionally, there was a sense of loyalty involved. We'd been napped to ND for most of the round, to both sides' full satisfaction (unlike the Apprime/ND nap). Considering that we're not the same hardcore alliance that we were in the early 30s, I think breaking that nap and winning would've hurt us more in the long term, even if we won this round.
I wouldn't exactly call it " full satisfaction" There were problems, just none bigger than I was willing to work with, and once Apprime had gone hostile we simply ran out of potential alliances to hit with. And attacking solo was rarely an option. In fairness, ND did hit really shitty Apprime targets for a while gaining nothing to help ease some of the pressure on us. Evo and Osiris never really came and talked to us when we needed it, and both seemed happy with how the round was going the times I contacted them. If either of the alliances had offered a nap around tick 800, hey I might have taken it. A week later it was pointless. And I put cardi on ignore after he stabbed us, so to me that wasn't an option either.

I actually said the same thing to DZ when he thanked me for sticking with ND. "If this had been 5 rounds ago, we might not have"

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 16:25   #122
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I thought that was a joke offer tbh.
yeah well, i was serious, but wasnt surprised you turned it down, just by your reasons

anyhow it was a rather good round i would say

and if u look at #evolution.priv atm, some dont wanna congratulate ND yet and still hoping for a wonder

@ Appocomaster, we missed one day due to a silly fund bug, can we have the round extended by that day ?
i am sure ND would agree

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 16:45   #123
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yeah well, i was serious, but wasnt surprised you turned it down, just by your reasons

anyhow it was a rather good round i would say

and if u look at #evolution.priv atm, some dont wanna congratulate ND yet and still hoping for a wonder

@ Appocomaster, we missed one day due to a silly fund bug, can we have the round extended by that day ?
i am sure ND would agree
Apprime HC of Foreign affairs, COOKIES and Flowers approve of this.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 17:06   #124
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing View Post
not true i dont like DCing I love DCing i like being busy busy busy why do you think i took the last two weeks of round off work to be here?
So you took two weeks off from work to play PA ?

hahahahahahaha

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 18:01   #125
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
So you took two weeks off from work to play PA ?

hahahahahahaha
So you came to the forum to cry when your 500 roid top planet got 8 waved?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 18:06   #126
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would like to see a little bit less trolling in this thread. As my mother always used to say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 21:21   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After an amazingly retarded crash by whoever 10.2.8 is it's worth pointing out that if evo gain as much score on ND tomorrow as they did today they're actually going to win the round.

Either way it's set up to be the tightest finish in PA history, 1.1 mil in r27 was the record before this!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 15 Jul 2010 at 21:26.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 22:07   #128
JonnyBGood
Banned

Well, that was ended pretty quickly...

*JBG salutes vimzzz
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 22:46   #129
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Good thing some evo member (terran de fleet) crashed a fleet

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...xph0el0nycmbyl

lololololol
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 22:56   #130
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Good thing some evo member (terran de fleet) crashed a fleet

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...xph0el0nycmbyl

lololololol

good thing JBG already mentioned that in the post above

Unread 15 Jul 2010, 23:04   #131
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
good thing JBG already mentioned that in the post above
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...fx75b6tawumqwh

another additon to the crash files
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 23:07   #132
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Judging by the fleetvalue I doubt he was counting towards ND's score.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 23:44   #133
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Judging by the fleetvalue I doubt he was counting towards ND's score.
however the ND defending were
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 01:07   #134
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

And now Newdawn decided it was a good idea to land def on LordN against mostly Apprime fleets. 3,6mill difference as we speak.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 01:48   #135
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
So you came to the forum to cry when your 500 roid top planet got 8 waved?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
shows how little you know, those planets were well over 1k roids each time

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 03:52   #136
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

heimdall please please please just let your brother talk on your behalf from now on he is smarter much more sensible much easier to understand much less likely to make up random shit to make his own case look good

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 11:19   #137
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

If I read and see things correct. We must Salute EVO for their politics:
Napping everyone except ND/EXI
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 11:56   #138
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
And now Newdawn decided it was a good idea to land def on LordN against mostly Apprime fleets. 3,6mill difference as we speak.
or d3c0y retardedly recalling his vendors into a fi/co attack?

Unread 16 Jul 2010, 12:37   #139
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

/me eyes sandmans

...so changing the topic to grats Emolution ?
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 12:48   #140
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
/me eyes sandmans

...so changing the topic to grats Emolution ?
we aren't emolution.....all of the emo's left :P

and the round hasn't ended yet m8 so lets see what the final 8 and a half hours bring

Unread 16 Jul 2010, 12:50   #141
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

its quite intresting i must say :d checking sandmans every tick hehehe
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 12:52   #142
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
its quite intresting i must say :d checking sandmans every tick hehehe
we (Evo) are all certainly in good spirits and we will be pleased with the outcome of the round regardless

Unread 16 Jul 2010, 13:11   #143
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
we (Evo) are all certainly in good spirits and we will be pleased with the outcome of the round regardless
certainly is a white knuckle ride thats for sure
watching sandmans like a hawk
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 13:19   #144
neroon

grrrrrrrrrrrr.. seems evo stopped their gaining on nd atm.. hope it passes hehe

i meant, they started to lose roids as well now, still gaining score over em tho
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 13:19   #145
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

fleetcatch landing, aswell as normal attacks.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 13:30   #146
Mzyxptlk
mz.

The fight for #1 planet is over, though. Coolkat could've made it if he landed 2 good attacks today, but instead he launched his BS on some 1200 roid 4m value planet without EMP escort and got covered by a single fleet of Ghosts, then failed to launch his DE. BA is getting roided at least one tick, but that's not enough.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 14:19   #147
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I think it's about time we pay some credit to ND and actually accept we cant knock off 25 mill score from them in a week while still fighiting eachother. ND are better than we all think it is.
I was wrong...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 14:23   #148
neroon

we kinda all were .D
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 14:39   #149
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Apprime decided to hit the only alliance which had not been hitting them, dropping the nap with Asc and ignoring the 48 hours grace period which had been had agreed.
What 48 hour period? There was never any and until you paste us logs from the agreement its just fiction dude. Also its quite funny to see you whining about the 48h cooldown if you think about the NAP you broke with Vision last round to get planet win.
Unread 16 Jul 2010, 15:22   #150
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is the most excited i've ever been last day of a round.
Great way to end the round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote