User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:53   #1
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
New tech branch

research 1 : build an extra fleet slot to hide your ships if you're under attack (similar to prelaunching)
research 2 : upgrade the extra fleet slot to ingal travel
research 3 : upgrade the extra fleet slot to cluster travel
research 4 : upgrade the extra fleet slot to universe travel

I'd like to see more branches making it impossible to finish researching the tech tree, so people have to make strategic choices.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 01:58   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New tech branch

you try finishing it as xan anyway :|
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote