User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Nov 2006, 14:28   #1
Shadow

Shadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura about
Suggestion: ranking system

Hello all, this is my first round i play and i like it, although i sleep alot less now

I have no idea if someone already made this suggestion and don't know much about HC/DC/BC, i know what it means but what they do, dont really know.

But my suggestion is for within the alliance a ranking system kinda like in the army with generals majors etc.

I made a post in a other thread about it to then i thought might as well put it in the suggestion section.

HC/DC/BC : generals, colonels, majors
Elite members: sergeants, kaptains
normal members: soldiers, 1st class 2nd class
new members: privates, 1st class 2nd class

and something like a punshiment system would be nice to, like taking resources from members or something like that. When people dont follow orders HC's can take some recourses or ships or restraints(dont know if i type it correct) put on the planet

please let me know what you guys think about this
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 15:21   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Suggestion: ranking system

If we were to use a military ranking system we would ofc have to use the navy ranks and not army ranks.
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 18:32   #3
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

It depends on the alliance, since you're free to chose the ranking you like. Some allies have HC's another has a CEO etc, etc.
Unread 16 Nov 2006, 21:56   #4
Shadow

Shadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
It depends on the alliance, since you're free to chose the ranking you like. Some allies have HC's another has a CEO etc, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
If we were to use a military ranking system we would ofc have to use the navy ranks and not army ranks.
Military ranking was just a example could be anything, my point was to make differences between alliance members. What they can and what they can't do.
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 15:21   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a simple question, why would they do this?

All you seem to have done is say "wouldnt this be good" but you havent really justified the reason its good or what benifit it has adding it
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2006, 15:51   #6
Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I have a simple question, why would they do this?

All you seem to have done is say "wouldnt this be good" but you havent really justified the reason its good or what benifit it has adding it
The reason for this was to have your members under control. But to be honest it was more like an idea to inspire people. Ranking system like that can also be used by giving medals, more (dont know the word) fight between members to be better then the other. To defend more to get more medals etc. To gain in rank when achiving more medals. And for new members a trail so avoiding people ally hoping.

well dont really know how to explain it, was just an idea i had in my mind