User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Oct 2006, 01:04   #1
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of
Galaxy/Alliance Fund Parser

http://www.bcalc.co.uk/fund/ is the home of my fund parser which I know some of you use.

You'll notice it looks a lot plainer than before - this is due to a tidy up and recode to improve the quality of the parser and forthcoming bcalc. It will be made prettier in the near future.

I'm looking for suggestions of information you'd like to see displayed in the parser from you guys - the people who are using it.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 23:05   #2
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: Galaxy/Alliance Fund Parser

What does it do? Cause I tried it and it gave an error, this page takes to long to respond kinda error.

Use the Dutch version of the latest official Firefox release, so I translated the error, might be a slightly different error msg in the UK version though.
Unread 18 Oct 2006, 23:39   #3
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy/Alliance Fund Parser

Looks like a random server problem which is ok now.

This parser currently totals up the total amount of resources donated by your galmates !

I am asking for feature requests and suggestions here please!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote