User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:04   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Euro 2008

For posterity, i thought it might be interesting to make this thread now and then lol at it later (oh god, im still going to be here in 2 years? )*

Anyway;

Odds, as of 2nd July 2006, William Hill. (For those of you who dont understand european odds, 5.00 = 4/1, 6.50 = 11/2, 8.00 = 7/1 etc)

England 5.00
Italy 6.50
Holland 6.50
Spain 8.00
France 9.00
Germany 12.00
Portugal 17.00
Czech Republic 17.00
Switzerland 21.00
Sweden 34.00
Turkey 41.00
Russia 41.00
Greece 41.00
Serbia & Montenegro 51.00
Romania 51.00
Denmark 51.00
Croatia 51.00
Austria 51.00
Ukraine 81.00
Poland 81.00
Norway 101.00
Bulgaria 101.00
Rep Of Ireland 126.00
Slovakia 151.00
Israel 251.00
Bosnia-herzegovina 251.00
Belgium 251.00
Slovenia 351.00
Wales 501.00
Scotland 501.00

Have to be suprised that the best price you can get on england anywhere is 11/2 (6.50) Despite being constant underachieves, quarter final masters, and never having won the Euros (indeed, 96 was the only time they ever got ANYWHERE), England are the favourites. Scotland are obviously a great price at 500/1 shame we have two world cup semi finalists (and maybe the finalists) in our qualifying group yo, because we actually have a decent squad of players just now. Really says something when we're behind ****ing israel in the betting though.

Anyway, there has been a lot of talk of McClaren and England, and have england blown their best chance to win something - but imo, a lot of the team still has 2-4 years left. This, is my predicted England Squad, 2008.

P Robinson
S Carson
C Kirkland

G Neville
W Bridge
A Cole
R Ferdinand
J Terry
M Dawson
W Brown
G Johnson

A Lennon
D Beckham
S Gerrard
F Lampard
J Cole
O Hargreaves
S Wright-Phillips
S Downing

D Ashton
P Crouch
M Owen
W Rooney

So, basically,
Walcott, Jenas, Carrick, Carragher, Campbell, James out
Ashton, Wright-Phillips, Dawson, Johnson, Brown, Kirkland in

(Not what i neccesarily think the best england squad is, but what i think mclaren will pick)

Anyway, what do you think? What changes will McLaren make? Who looks a good bet either to win, or who is better than market value suggests?

I personally would lump a bit of money on Germany at 11/1 to win - in Austria and Switzerland

* If i top myself this statement just got funnier

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:08   #2
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: [Football] Euro 2008

I cant even be bothered to reply to this, maybe i will in 2 years. English people have real league matches before this occurs rather than wondering when the next time the bbc will show a free match on scottish television
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:10   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

England will definitely win this one guys.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:12   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Have to be suprised that the best price you can get on england anywhere is 11/2 (6.50) Despite being constant underachieves, quarter final masters, and never having won the Euros (indeed, 96 was the only time they ever got ANYWHERE), England are the favourites.
Betting odds are caculated based on who is most likely to win, theyre calculated to try maximise the bookmakers profit regardless of who wins, while also hedging against financially disasterous possibilities. Since England is going to be backed heavily, and since many English people will automatically put money on them regardless of the odds, it makes sense that the price is fairly short.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:13   #5
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Since England is going to be backed heavily, and since many English people will automatically put money on them regardless of the odds, it makes sense that the price is fairly short.
Youd presume all fans would bet on their side regardless
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 01:16   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
Youd presume all fans would bet on their side regardless
Enough will. Bookmakers dont _want_ the whole nation to back the same side, because then they stand to lose a huge amount of money if they win. Having a short price discourages serious betters, while patriotism ensures there will still be quite a lot of people who back them regardless.

Bookmakers arent really in the business of gambling. Normally the odds are calculated to ensure that theyll make a profit regardless of the outcome, rather than just being based on what is likely to happen. Thats why prices fall when a lot of people are backing (like here), and rise when they arent.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:26   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who the shit uses decimal odds?
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 09:47   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

You left out Ledley

Carrick will be in the squad, especially if he goes to Man U. Even if he plays shit for them he'll still get put in.

Also think Jenas is going to surprise a few people nex season, especially if Carrick leaves.

That's my Spurs bias over with :P

I also think a few of the young kids at Boro who are meant to be the next big things might be pushing the squad a bit, like Lennon did this time.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 10:19   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

The odds here are (sorry, you need to guess the countries, because I really dont want to translate all that):

England 7.00
Italien 7.00
Niederlande 8.00
Frankreich 8.50
Deutschland 9.00

Spanien 11.00
Portugal 12.00

Tschechien 17.00
Schweiz 26.00

Schweden 34.00
Türkei 41.00

Rumänien 41.00
Kroatien 41.00

Dänemark 41.00
Ukraine 41.00

Griechenland 41.00
Russland 51.00

Polen 67.00
Irland 67.00

Österreich 67.00
Norwegen 151.00

Belgien 151.00
Bulgarien 200.00

Slowakei 200.00
Slowenien 250.00

Lettland 300.00
Israel 400.00

Ungarn 500.00
Finnland 500.00

Wales 750.00
Estland 750.00

Bosnien-Herzegowina 750.00
Schottland 1000.00

Island 1000.00
Moldawien 2000.00

Georgia 2000.00
Mazedonien 2000.00

Albanien 2000.00
Armenien 2000.00

Litauen 2000.00
Nordirland 2500.00

Weißrussland 2500.00
Kasachstan 5000.00

Zypern 5000.00
Andorra 5000.00

Aserbaidschan 5000.00
Liechtenstein 10000.00

Luxemburg 10000.00
San Marino 10000.00

Färöer-Inseln 10000.00
Malta 10000.00

Serbien-Montenegro -.--

England on top (with Italy) and that without any patriotic feelings
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 10:55   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

England have no chance in the Euros, none whatsoever, like we did this world cup. While I'm not going to slate the players as I thought we were pretty efficient overall, the fact is we had no gameplan whatsoever, no setup to attack and the wrong balance in the squad - to me this is a clear failure of the management team and the sad thing is that with McLaren's tenure, it appears not much is likely to change. The worst part is I'm not that disappointed about England, as Sven has encouraged apathy towards England ever since after the 2002 world cup. Given a choice, I'd go back to Venables any day of the week, was sad that he had to leave after euro 96.

To be honest I don't think Portugal have a hope, considering what happened to make them beat Holland and the fact they couldn't beat an England side with 10 men that can't keep the ball. France to all intents and purposes should murder them.

On the other hand the Italians have impressed me totally at this world cup - they have controlled every game (including the USA match) and I think have been a good team to watch despite being quite defensive. I've also enjoyed watching the Germans throughout, I think they've always wanted to take the initiative and are playing much the kind of tournament England fans enjoyed in Euro 96.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koen
England will definitely win this one guys.
Best team never to win the world cup, I heard.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 11:46   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
C Kirkland
I dont see Kirkland getting close to the squad tbh, hes just too injury prone and will never put a string of matches together. Depending on the situation at Man Utd I think Ben Foster may take the 3rd place, or Robert Green although hes foing to need a bigger club.

Also as long as SWP is on the bench at chelsea he wont get near the squad, Carrick will no doubt keep his place especially if he join Man Utd. Beckham annoucing that hes quitting as England Captain just now may very well leave the door open for McLaren to drop him and I've alway though Joe Cole would do better on that side of the pitch so I also wouldnt be suprised to see Richardson brought into the squad as a backup for Downing (whom due to boro connections stands a good chance of starting games) with Cole Starting on the right with lennon as backup

At rightback I see Young getting the spot as Nevilles understudy and not Johnsen, and upfront im not sure about Owens future and even if he does have one we will need to start grooming a pacey striker as a replacemnet so Defoe or Bent will probally be in there, maybe at the expense of Ashton as hes a little too Roonety and Crouch like in the fact he likes to drop deep and start the moves.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:07   #12
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You can guarantee McClaren will play Stuart Downing in the first eleven (regardless of ability/form/international reputation..)
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:09   #13
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Well hopefully Phil Scolari will retire and dissapear and crawl into a hole and die by the time the euro's come round. But saying that he'l probably manage a team that is in our (Englands) group just to spite us one more time.

Quite shocked by those odds to be honest. France just beat brazil and are still not fancied. Would love big Dean Ashton getting into the squad seeing as he lives 50meter walk from me on the same road hehe. Nice guy as well.

Doubt Chris Kirkland will ever cement a place in an england squad with his severe injury proness. There will be a couple of players who come through as well into the squad like the Aaron lennon/Wayne Rooney/Shaun Wright Phillips of the last 2-3 years. I think Jamie Carragher will have a place in the squad possibly for michael dawson in your pickings. Nigel Reo-Coker will be another player who i guarantee will at least play for England, probably earn a place in the squad. He's been playing very well for the U21's and along with captaining them has captained West Ham to a great season last year, and dependant on how they continue next year who knows.

On another note, next England captain. Think its John Terrys arm band in my opinion. Nevilles to old, Lampard doesnt perform for England, Gerrard is simply not as good a captain as John Terry would be. Dont think theres many other candidates but with Steve Mclaren running the show i wouldnt be surprised if he gave it to Stewart Downing, or we can get massimo maccaroni into the squad, he's never played for Italy and has been in England 5 years lol.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:24   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If england pick Terry over Gerrard i will lol.

Yeah, im not saying the squad is what i think is the best - nor is it in any way definitive - who knows, Jermane Pennant if he goes to liverpool might mature enough and be consistent enough. Reo-Coker is tremendous, etherington, etc etc - theres lots of possibilities. Sure, theres questions over beckham, neville etc, but theres so many squad places that arent up for grabs - Robinson Terry Ferdinand A. Cole J. Cole Gerrard Lampard Rooney Owen are all virtual certainties to be in next time, i'd suggest Crouch, Lennon, Beckham, G. Neville are pretty good shouts too.

Just my thoughts, of course

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:28   #15
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back Terry Venables!

The French team's average age is 29 or more, I'm not too shocked by that. I'd certainly expect the German's young team to be fancied higher than sixth. Perhaps that'll change when the world cup's over.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 12:38   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
G. Neville are pretty good shouts too.

Just my thoughts, of course
I would say Nevilles a certainlty atleast for Euro2008. Hes still by far Englands best right back and still one of the top right backs in the world. The likes of Luke Young still need a couple of years to mature so I would expect the change over there to happen after Euro2008
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 13:11   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
or we can get massimo maccaroni into the squad, he's never played for Italy and has been in England 5 years lol.
Funny you should say that. There was a rumour that he wanted Frank Queudrue in the squad...
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 13:15   #18
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Im interested to see how much football Joe Cole actually gets to play next year with the new Chelsea system probably being a 4-4-2 diamond with makele holding, ballack attacking lamps and one of the 4 world class wingers in the middle.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 13:48   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Who's to say lampard will be an automatic starter next year if thats how he plays? Essien had a good world cup too, dont forget.

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 13:56   #20
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

they might not even qualify, infact id be interested to know the odds on that, svens tactics weren't good enough to get us past the qfs in major tournaments but he always got us to them, mclaren is a mediocre premiership manager if the FA had waited until after the WC to get scolari id have been more optimisitc, as it i have a horrible feeling we're heading for another taylor/keegan
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 14:40   #21
Ragnarak

Was Scolari after the WC not their (Dein's) plan but he came out and said that he didn't want the job due to all the media pressure in this country?
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:03   #22
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Was Scolari after the WC not their (Dein's) plan but he came out and said that he didn't want the job due to all the media pressure in this country?
he publicly refused after they publicly said it was him before the tournament even started, in his interview with leonardo he said he thought it un gentlemany to confirm another team when still incharge of portugal, especially if the teams could meet up (which they did) basically the FA ****ed up and should have kept quiet till after the WC, they'd have got him. He wants the job (hes said that hed be happy to consider another proposal later).

I don't think we'll get him now, mclaren is under contract and someone else will nab him before we do.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:10   #23
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

With your media, I dont anyone sane would take that job, no matter how much you pay them.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:20   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:32   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Scotland are obviously a great price at 500/1 ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Schottland 1000.00
It might be an idea to have a whip round all the folk who want to put a bet on Scotland and getting somebody to take a trip over to Germany.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:41   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Or use a german website

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 15:41   #27
Nodrog

1000/1 is actually good odds and would probably be worth sticking a pound on, especially since Scotland have improved a lot recently. I mean obviously they arent going to win it and its unlikely that theyll even qualify, but 200-500/1 seems like a more reasonable price.

Croatia are probably also worth a pound at 50/1.
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:02   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

If Scotland qualify, 1000/1 will be shortened to like 33/1. The reason we are so far out is because in our European championships qualifying group, we have the Ukraine (World cup quarter finalists), Italy & France (not yet eliminated from the world cup at the semi final stage).

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:05   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Or use a german website

Can you actually do that?
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:26   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

holy shit rankin

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 16:35   #31
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Can you actually do that?
these odds were from betandwin, which is located in Gibraltar, so check out betandwin.com (it redirects me to betandwin.de, no idea if they offer anything in uk or use the same odds)