User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2006, 13:46   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/4764417.stm

I mean seriously, what the **** is that prosecution going to achieve? If an 11 yr old can have unprotected sex whilst on a night out* and not cry rape why bother ruining the life of a 15yr old boy? I feel desperately sorry for the poor boy.

*I wasn't allowed nights out with my friends till i 17ish
Unread 12 May 2006, 13:55   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

He broke the law, therefore there must be vengenace. His suffering nourishes us all.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:04   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i hope the constant manrapings over the next few years show him the error of his ways. and that he then kills himself.

who knows; with a kid like that next thing he probably would have tried weed.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:23   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Why has she not been prosecuted too?

She had sex with a fifteen year old boy, and that's illegal as far as I'm aware...
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:27   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Why has she not been prosecuted too?

She had sex with a fifteen year old boy, and that's illegal as far as I'm aware...
No penis, remember?
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:30   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No penis, remember?
She can't be prosecuted for rape, obviously, but there are plenty of other offences that don't require the person committing them to be male.

(I don't see any reason why she's not guilty of sexual activity with a child, ss9 and 13 of the SOA, for instance.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:39   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

It's for this reason that anyone I have sex with could become pregnant and keep the baby that I have taken up celibacy as of 1 month ago.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:41   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
It's for this reason that anyone I have sex with could become pregnant and keep the baby that I have taken up celibacy as of 1 month ago.
You could, y'know, use a condom
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:43   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
She can't be prosecuted for rape, obviously, but there are plenty of other offences that don't require the person committing them to be male.

(I don't see any reason why she's not guilty of sexual activity with a child, ss9 and 13 of the SOA, for instance.)
Yeah but if you read ss10 and 15 of the SOB closely you see that I haven't a bog arsed clue what you're talking about so ****ing paste it for ****s sake.
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:46   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Easy there tiger.
Actually I'm not angry I just couldn't figure out a why to finish that sentence without cursing
Unread 12 May 2006, 14:52   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Yeah but if you read ss10 and 15 of the SOB closely you see that I haven't a bog arsed clue what you're talking about so ****ing paste it for ****s sake.
I linked to it in the other sex-related thread, but here it is again.
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:03   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How many times does have to be pointed out: equal rights doesn't apply to men.
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:09   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
true, but she could argue that she "reasonably believed him to be 16 or over"
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:10   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
is she actually saying he raped her?
She doesn't have to, it's legally defined as rape at that age.
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:15   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
How many times does have to be pointed out: equal rights doesn't apply to men.
Maybe, but I think there's probably some difference between an 11 year old and a 15 year old.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:16   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
true, but she could argue that she "reasonably believed him to be 16 or over"
It was in August last year, so there's a good chance he was actually 14 at the time. And though it's easy for 14-year-old girls to look like they're 21 it's rather harder for 14- and 15-year-old boys to look 16.

Oh, and it has to be "reasonable" belief, as you say, so they'd have to ask questions like "Did you ask him how old he was?" and "Did you not think it slightly odd that you thought he was significantly older than all the other friends you were going out with?". (It's also quite likely they went to the same school, so if she knew which year he was in she's screwed (see, I can do puns in bad taste too).)
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:26   #17
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Does the SOA act deliberatly use the term "he" to mean "only a male", or does it mean "he or she"?
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:41   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

Chavs eh?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 15:42   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Does the SOA act deliberatly use the term "he" to mean "only a male", or does it mean "he or she"?
there is no use of 'she' in the document. even when they use a pronoun to refer to the victim, they use he.

i'd assume it means 'he or she'
Unread 12 May 2006, 16:52   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
"He" is the standard pronoun for an unknown gender in english. It's a whole 50% shorter than the frankly unwieldy "they".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 17:03   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
"He" is the standard pronoun for an unknown gender in english. It's a whole 50% shorter than the frankly unwieldy "they".
Thank you, I thought (hoped) that would be the case
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 May 2006, 17:13   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

s6 of the Interpretation Act 1978 provides that "in any Act, unless the contrary intention appears, words importing the masculine gender include the feminine; words importing the feminine gender include the masculine; words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular."

(Plus if it had meant to exclude women it would obviously have started "a man" rather than "a person".)
Unread 12 May 2006, 17:52   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
You made me giggle like a school girl.

That's possibly the wrong thing to say on the wrong thread though.
Unread 12 May 2006, 17:57   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Chavs eh?
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:16   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh i think it can get even worse
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:37   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
girl victim, aged 3
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:44   #27
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
I would like to nominate this for best line in a newspaper report ever:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daily Record
The accused boy still visits his 53-year-old sex-beast father.
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:46   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

whoever wrote that has a big future in the tabloids! in fact, he is probably being headhunter as we speak
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:47   #29
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

That site looked fairly tabloid-ish to me
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:49   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
"That bitch said she was 16!!"
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:50   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
whoever wrote that has a big future in the tabloids! in fact, he is probably being headhunter as we speak
It's the Daily Record. It's already a tabloid.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 18:58   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The most annoying thing about that report is that it doesnt give you the specfic facts about the case which would make a rational evaluation possible. For instance, it would be quite different if the boy actually violently raped her, than it would be if he was just touching her in a "but I didnt know there was anything wrong with this because I'm only 9 and havent yet learned how society views sexual behavior" way. Most tabloid articles are bad because they are clouded by an arrational interpretation of the facts, but this one is worse becuase it doesnt even mention the facts themselves. Its a horrible, horrible piece of journalism which is designed to hit people on the emotional level, while denying them the opportunity of moving beyond this.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:01   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
"That bitch said she was 16!!"
she was dressed provocatively

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:23   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/4764417.stm

I mean seriously, what the **** is that prosecution going to achieve? If an 11 yr old can have unprotected sex whilst on a night out* and not cry rape why bother ruining the life of a 15yr old boy? I feel desperately sorry for the poor boy.

*I wasn't allowed nights out with my friends till i 17ish

Hows the CSA gonna get money out of a school boy?

Should be interesting
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:24   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ighlight=yahwe

why exactly do I bother you piss-headed potatoe eating traitor?
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:32   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
The most annoying thing about that report is that it doesnt give you the specfic facts about the case which would make a rational evaluation possible. For instance, it would be quite different if the boy actually violently raped her, than it would be if he was just touching her in a "but I didnt know there was anything wrong with this because I'm only 9 and havent yet learned how society views sexual behavior" way. Most tabloid articles are bad because they are clouded by an arrational interpretation of the facts, but this one is worse becuase it doesnt even mention the facts themselves. Its a horrible, horrible piece of journalism which is designed to hit people on the emotional level, while denying them the opportunity of moving beyond this.
So, youre familiar then with how the Tabloids work.

Good stuff. Now, moving on .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:35   #37
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
He broke the law, therefore there must be vengenace. His suffering nourishes us all.
Go to "Juve" and play with playstations and watch sky TV all day.
What a result.

........ next
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:38   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'll let my avatar do the talking.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 19:53   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: 15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Hows the CSA gonna get money out of a school boy?
Probably the same way they deal with everyone else uner the sun: ineffectually.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2006, 22:54   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You can't be a victim of a crime committed against you. I think the different grades of offence make her the victim as opposed to them being equal victims.

Quote:
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/news/tm_objectid=17061371%26method=full%26siteid=66633-name_page.html
This is totally ridiculous. The age of criminal responsibility in England is the age of 10, so unless the law differs in Scotland then this is totally retarded reporting.
Unread 12 May 2006, 23:24   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You can't be a victim of a crime committed against you.
yes you can be.
Unread 12 May 2006, 23:26   #42
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
yes you can be.
Helpfully corrected. No idea where I got that from then.
Unread 12 May 2006, 23:48   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ighlight=yahwe

why exactly do I bother you piss-headed potatoe eating traitor?
I thought it was to pick up impressionable young men on the internet

PS Scotland has a criminal responsibility age of eight. Once they're that old the sex beasts get them
Unread 13 May 2006, 00:44   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Helpfully corrected. No idea where I got that from then.
You can't be a secondary party to an offence against you (so she couldn't be convicted of aiding/abetting/counselling/procuring the rape against her if she encouraged him to do it or what not), but there's no reason why just because someone's committing an offence against you you can't also be committing a different offence against them.

(Plus you said "You can't be a victim of a crime committed against you", which doesn't make any sense - if a crime's committed against you you are by definition the victim of it. I assume you meant to say "You can't be a party to a crime committed against you".)
Unread 13 May 2006, 00:46   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
PS Scotland has a criminal responsibility age of eight.
As the article points out. (Although I suppose I can't blame anyone for not being able to read past the sex-beast line.)
Unread 13 May 2006, 00:53   #46
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
You can't be a secondary party to an offence against you (so she couldn't be convicted of aiding/abetting/counselling/procuring the rape against her if she encouraged him to do it or what not),
that's an interesting one.

but your argument is surely more to do with the nature of inchoate offences.

So what about this scenario:
A & B plan together to stab C. They each buy knives and wait in ambush. They spring the ambush. In the tussle A accidentally stabs B instead of C. C escapes unharmed.

Then A is guilty of GBH on B, attempted GBH on C and conspiracy to commit GBH.
But surely B (the victim) is also guilty of attempted GBH on C and conspiracy to commit GBH?
Unread 13 May 2006, 01:04   #47
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
that's an interesting one.

but your argument is surely more to do with the nature of inchoate offences.
Well, it's not really my argument, I'm just applying Tyrrell.

Quote:
So what about this scenario:
A & B plan together to stab C. They each buy knives and wait in ambush. They spring the ambush. In the tussle A accidentally stabs B instead of C. C escapes unharmed.

Then A is guilty of GBH on B, attempted GBH on C and conspiracy to commit GBH.
But surely B (the victim) is also guilty of attempted GBH on C and conspiracy to commit GBH?
Well, yes, but he's not the victim of those crimes. (And Tyrrell specifically concerned a sexual offence, so I'm not sure whether it can just be applied across the board.)
Unread 13 May 2006, 01:14   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Well, it's not really my argument, I'm just applying Tyrrell.

Well, yes, but he's not the victim of those crimes. (And Tyrrell specifically concerned a sexual offence, so I'm not sure whether it can just be applied across the board.)
they were just fluffing it.

let's go back to basic principles. (otherwise we'd go cross eyed with precedent)

B is certainly the victim of the GBH and yet he is guilty of attempt and conspiracy of that GBH, surely?
Unread 13 May 2006, 01:38   #49
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A would be double screwed, for attempted on C, and actual on B?
Unread 13 May 2006, 01:40   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If a girl got an abortion illegally (is there a minimum age for these things, without parental consent?) or got a tattoo while underage or whatever, woudlnt she be complicit in a crime committed against her?

edit: similarly for a person involved in assissted suicide before the 1961 Act?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote