User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Apr 2006, 02:28   #201
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Predictions Round 17

I predict ur all sadly mistaken.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 02:34   #202
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

evil propoganda
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 02:36   #203
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

my post is hardly useless.

nub repper.

and on topic..

1up will win
rest wont

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 02:56   #204
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Angels will win, its there time.
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 04:18   #205
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: l

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
If there's an alliance with a fantastic talent for shooting itself in the foot multiple times, its angels.

This round has been a great example of that. "We were terrible" etc. Actually, I thought you were pretty ok. Didn't make a nuisance of yourselves and played to a solid value plan (OK it didn't work out as XP ruled the roost). People are running themselves down and walking away, when really the best thing would have been to consolidated. The point is, there was vague hope of Angels becoming a successful alliance and now it's gone again.
can i take that as a compliment? Its not certain whether i will quit. I want to do well(in my exams) and decided, if i cant give my 100% then i would be useless. Anyways, there is alot of talent in angels and i trust alot of people who can do pretty much anything asked.

edit - after reading the rest of the thread and seeing some fellow Angels disagree with you. I have to say i think you are right, it was a solid performance, but what the other angels focus more on is the score p.o.v whilst our stratergy of value failed miserably. Don't know if that made sense its 4:30am:S

Last edited by Alki; 10 Apr 2006 at 19:20.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 08:29   #206
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Also nobody can outdrink an Irishman guys so please let's end this silly debate.
I guess I learned it the hard way then (Thx Lokken for the deserved ban, it was a great enlightement - Normally I'd have whined about it but it was my Bday so I wasn't online anyway).

To Alki, I think every Angel hopes you won't quit but like you said it yourself: If you can't be 100% active then you're of less use to Angels then you normally are.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 15:59   #207
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Just for the hell of it...

1. 1up
2. Omen
3. NewDawn
4. Subh
5. Angels
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 17:50   #208
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Omen are playing round 17?
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 19:30   #209
Nolez

Nolez has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yep
Nolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 20:02   #210
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Normally I'd have whined about it but it was my Bday so I wasn't online anyway)
Weren't you on IRC moaning about it?
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 20:15   #211
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Yes
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 07:55   #212
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Yes
not moaning jsut having a laugh
and idd if some1 would ban me for drinking i think a lot of more ppl would laugh

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 08:20   #213
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
both you as Archilles are quite pathetic really, extremely funny aswell ...

I wasn't moaning about it, I infact enjoyed it as it stroke my ego and I got all the attention on me again. I'm an attentionwhore.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:28   #214
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Angels are the.... (thats your queue KJ)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 10:46   #215
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Angels are the.... (thats your queue KJ)
so many good things I could fill in ... can't choose

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 11:15   #216
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'll do it for you if it's that hard
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 11:17   #217
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'll do it for you if it's that hard
I was hoping (read: counting) on you to do it!

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 11:27   #218
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
both you as Archilles are quite pathetic really, extremely funny aswell ...

I wasn't moaning about it, I infact enjoyed it as it stroke my ego and I got all the attention on me again. I'm an attentionwhore.
You were shown to be lying, don't try and show yourself up to be a twat aswell.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 11:35   #219
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You were shown to be lying, don't try and show yourself up to be a twat aswell.
No, I did not whine at all, I just had a little fun with it (as Lokken and JBG can confirm in their pm's I had with both) ...

As if I could give a rats are for being banned 24 hours while I wasn't online at all the entire weekend. Being banned as means of a joke, which imo I thought was a good one.

I provoked Lokken, he reacted

And then an idiot like yourself is trying to claim I was moaning about it (and the bandwagon morons obviously support you because that's the only thing they're doing anyway)? stop making yourself look even more rediculous ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 12:21   #220
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

I personally think Ascendacy is a bit overrated. They proved good last round in playing an XP round. And yes there are some top notch names in there who can play a solid value round aswell. But names solely aren't enough teamwork needs to be ace to go for the top ranks, motivation etc. And since Ascendency hasn't got much experience in teamwork (in this alliance) I won't give them the #1 spot so easily.

So here goes:
#1 ND (yes even without SiN it is possible, just keep the members motivated so they will keep playing till the end).
#2 1up (will get drawn into a confrontontion too early in the round which will keep them from gaining score)
#3 Subh (impressed me last round, let's hope they can pull it off again)
#4 Angels (eventhough I do not like them, they do have some skill and should be in the top 5 imho)
#5 Ascendency (a lot of people will prevent them from getting in the top 5 imho, and the reasoning stated above)

The rest of the top 10, I can't say a thing about that, since there will be about 8 alliances fighting for a spot here. So it is really difficult to make an accurate prediction about the #6 to #15
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 12:31   #221
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was just dicking about, although if anyone else had doubted JBG's drinking ability and if they continue to they will be banned as well

So no further discussion please, off topic
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 12:34   #222
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I was just dicking about, although if anyone else had doubted JBG's drinking ability and if they continue to they will be banned as well
Must resist the urge to ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:16   #223
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxi
Omen are playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolez
yep
in that case I change my prediction

#1 Omen
#2 Angels
#3 ND
#4 Subh
#5 1up
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:37   #224
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
in that case I change my prediction

#1 Omen
#2 Angels
#3 ND
#4 Subh
#5 1up
1up below ND and Subh ...hm i doubt it

1 Omen
2 1up
3 Angels
4 ND
5 Subh
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:45   #225
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX
1up below ND and Subh ...hm i doubt it
Short memory you've got there.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:45   #226
pig
1up on you

Quote:
1up below ND and Subh...hm i doubt it
Still the lack of any such annoucement from Omen indicates two things.

Firstly they will do it ninja style and kick asses
Secondly they might not actually be playing hardcore

I would go for the first option.

If Omen need to win they will have to twat ND, Angels and 1up so one of those alliances will end up considerably lower than Omen. They could on the other hand have the good old traditional block games.

If its a free flowing round then it will be hard to distinguish Omen, 1up, ND and Angels also props to ascendancy for coming back like men and defending your crown. I hope you can kick ass again.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:47   #227
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
and 7th or something rnd 13?

also this thread should be renamed to whos going to win rnd 17, as thats all that anyone really cares about
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:53   #228
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
and 7th or something rnd 13?

also this thread should be renamed to whos going to win rnd 17, as thats all that anyone really cares about
No, that's the thing that a majority of people care about the most. There's a difference.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:54   #229
pig
1up on you

tou che
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 13:56   #230
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
tou che
It's one word, with an 'accent simple' on the end.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:01   #231
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

or the past tense of "to touch" in french

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:13   #232
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
or the past tense of "to touch" in french
We're being precise, not pedantic. Do keep up
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:20   #233
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if JBG Is able to keep up at this rate the universe might implode
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:28   #234
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
We're being precise, not pedantic. Do keep up
no JBG, the reason I said it was that the french word is Toucher ... hence a past tence of it would be Touché ... which would indicate that you write it as 1 word instead of 2.

I was merely providing some background info rather then being pedantic.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:39   #235
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
no JBG, the reason I said it was that the french word is Toucher ... hence a past tence of it would be Touché ... which would indicate that you write it as 1 word instead of 2.

I don't like you.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:49   #236
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I don't like you.
incorrect !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 14:55   #237
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

JonnyBGood has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 15:55   #238
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Still the lack of any such annoucement from Omen indicates two things.

Firstly they will do it ninja style and kick asses
Secondly they might not actually be playing hardcore

I would go for the first option.

If Omen need to win they will have to twat ND, Angels and 1up so one of those alliances will end up considerably lower than Omen. They could on the other hand have the good old traditional block games.

If its a free flowing round then it will be hard to distinguish Omen, 1up, ND and Angels also props to ascendancy for coming back like men and defending your crown. I hope you can kick ass again.
i would be very surprised if they aint playing hardcore the fact they managed to keep it secret quite some time already indicates some nice organisation...and i am quite sure there are several ex- exil in there too
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 15:56   #239
WeaponX
Legends live forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

look at the link yourself...

i said below ND AND Subh
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 16:01   #240
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You don't write the first letter in capital in French. It's 'toucher' and 'touché' if you want to be correct.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 16:11   #241
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
You don't write the first letter in capital in French. It's 'toucher' and 'touché' if you want to be correct.
Now that is being pedantic

I speak french fluently btw.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2006, 16:26   #242
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
JonnyBGood has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
And I'm not deleting any ahahahahahaha.
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 17:26   #243
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
look at the link yourself...

i said below ND AND Subh
I didn't mean to imply that exactly that had happened in round 15, just that it was close enough to happening that it was hardly unthinkable.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 18:54   #244
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who are Omen? I haven't played any pa clones, so anyone care to fill me/others in?
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 19:54   #245
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Pia guys. Rumours of them playing this pia round as well though so dunno how much time there gonna give to PA...
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 19:59   #246
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
And I'm not deleting any ahahahahahaha.
Cool. Now, just never bitch about people trolling on forums.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 19:01   #247
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Cool. Now, just never bitch about people trolling on forums.
Get a sense of humour please.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 16:29   #248
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
I personally think Ascendacy is a bit overrated. They proved good last round in playing an XP round. And yes there are some top notch names in there who can play a solid value round aswell. But names solely aren't enough teamwork needs to be ace to go for the top ranks, motivation etc. And since Ascendency hasn't got much experience in teamwork (in this alliance) I won't give them the #1 spot so easily.
I guess we are 'overrated' in the sense that some people expect us to win. Having said that; I doubt anyone inside Ascendancy expect us to win round 17. I would be positively surprised if we end top 5 tbh. And as I already said that isn't because we lack the ability/skill to work together, its rather that we lack the effort and numbers to pull it off.

The runners for top are imo: 1up, subh, Angels, Omen (?) & maybe ND if they get an easy ride.
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 17:33   #249
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Omen?
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 23:09   #250
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Omen?
Daous Dava and friends