User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2006, 21:03   #1
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point
U.N Alliance..... Be with the best!!!

Warning, a respected, loyal an benevolant group of people asking u 2 join our alliance. We don't expect 24hr players who live on the game, just people who enjoy the game and want to enjoy meeting and interacting with people from around the world. Our life on PA is like a dream were anything is possible, no matter the odds that come up in our faces!
Unfortunately, the RoA, and UTS didnt work out, due to matters of a confrontation between the board of Hc's. fresh faces and fresh board of commanders means its time for a fresh start, this means we are will to do any think it takes to become a hardcore alliance thats going to be around for a long time to come so if you like to check out our alliance our pulic channel is #UTS just ask for Rext as his the hc in the alliance.
What else can i say, hopefully this page speaks for itself.

Thanks for your time, n happy attacking.
Rext

Last edited by weliecheatsteel; 8 May 2006 at 21:00.
weliecheatsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2006, 22:59   #2
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: U.K Alliance..... Be with the best!!!

hey what happened to the previous round 17 thread you had up here?
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:10   #3
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you guys!

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2006, 01:31   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The old UK alliance thread is gone. It will not be restored again. Posters are welcome to express their feelings about the UK alliance, but I'd like to remind people that anything that I feel goes too far will be removed.

It's impossible to form a decent alliance unless you're given the chance to do so. This is rext's chance, and I wish him the best of luck.
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:07   #5
weliecheatsteel

Thank you very much
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 15:38   #6
eddie36

eddie36 is an unknown quantity at this point

interested in joining. I'm active loyal and don't mind sacrificing for the greater good. Its been a few rounds since I've played. Looking for some connections
eddie36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 00:05   #7
weliecheatsteel

join in game and i take care of you mate
Unread 24 Apr 2006, 00:34   #8
weliecheatsteel

UK Alliance has now opened doors to everyone no mater what your score we looking for the players who got truned down bye the bigger alliance we looking for the best players in the game to join the UK Alliance to make it the best alliance in pa thank you all very much.