User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 12:57   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Amsterdam Planetarion Meet

It's a tiny meet. But a PA player one. I'm coming over to Amsterdam on Saturday 4th February. Does any one person want to meet up with me? I'm doing this crazy project called "Meet Matt Chapman" but I doubt I'd get away with pimping that here, so I shant. But I'd really appreciate it if anyone wants to meet up, have a chat about PA, about PAN and about life over a bite to eat or a drink in Amsterdam on the evening of the 4th. I'll be arriving at AMS airport about lunch time.
Anyone up for that? I'll even give you a unique t-shirt that I guarantee none of your friends will own!

Cheers!

Matt "Kloopy" Chapman
P.S. I'm a really friendly chap.

[Edit: Having discussed the Meet throughout this thread, it's decided that we will meet at 14:00 local time outside Amsterdam Centraal Station, by the Swatch store near the canal boats.]

Last edited by Kloopy; 30 Jan 2006 at 13:40.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:08   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Amsterdam Planetarion Meet

feb 4 is a saturday, so i can't travel for free then... but i might attend, depends a bit.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:25   #3
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

sounds familiar :/

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:29   #4
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Familiar? I've never been to Amsterdam before! The land of drugs and prosititues. It's no wonder that "Amsterdam" and "Heaven" share so many of the same letters!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:41   #5
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i was referring to a quite similar story from a quite similar guy on irc this very moment :/

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:42   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

yeah i reckon i should be able to make it.....

if we're talking about pa tho i want alot of beers from you :P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:48   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
i was referring to a quite similar story from a quite similar guy on irc this very moment :/
in all fairness the "other meet from a quite similar guy" is being done in an absolute shithole while this one is about amsterdam
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:49   #8
Kloopy
-Back Again-

We don't -have- to talk about PA. We could talk about beer instead!
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 13:52   #9
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
in all fairness the "other meet from a quite similar guy" is being done in an absolute shithole while this one is about amsterdam
come to think of it... it was kloopy talking about going to amsterdam on irc :/

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:00   #10
Kloopy
-Back Again-

That guy gets around a bit! Is there anything special I need to see in Amsterdam? Or do I just find the closest bar and hide in there?

Perhaps someone who knows the city can suggest somewhere safe and friendly to meet? Somewhere with cheep drinks and a nice view?

Kloopy
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:30   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

hmm safe and friendly, I'd suggest let's keep it at Rikard's place! Not sure if I have to work though
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 14:43   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is your dad called Mark Chapman? ;O
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:03   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chappers from radio 1?
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:19   #14
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

i dont have nice view.

Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:24   #15
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

We had the best SiN meet EVER (and the only one till date) in Amsterdam. Did some nightclubs to keep our tag in honor! Perhaps I can make 4th of Februari, but can't give any guarantees.

P.S. Best bar for Brits to hide in and closest to the train station has to be Teasers, English football on several wallmounted plasma's and the waitresses have a huge lack of clothes.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:33   #16
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Football isn't my thing, we can get that here in Britain. Why would I travel all the way to Amsterdam to watch British telly?

No, my Dad isn't Mark and he doesn't work for the BBC. I'd be using Radio 1 to find people to meet if my Dad worked there.
Unread 24 Jan 2006, 15:43   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
We had the best SiN meet EVER (and the only one till date) in Amsterdam. Did some nightclubs to keep our tag in honor! Perhaps I can make 4th of Februari, but can't give any guarantees.

P.S. Best bar for Brits to hide in and closest to the train station has to be Teasers, English football on several wallmounted plasma's and the waitresses have a huge lack of clothes.
it has the best view aswell

however kloopy is english... so anything over here is 'good view' for him

and he said cheap... so doubt teasers is doable heh :P
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:38   #18
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Would me saying that I was going:
a) have no effect?
b) scare people off?

Whatever the answer, I'm going to be there.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:43   #19
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

*cough* visit western canada *cough* {the whole lot of ya }
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:46   #20
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
*cough* visit western canada *cough* {the whole lot of ya }
Been there, done that, didn't buy the t-shirt though.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 00:50   #21
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll consider it
But It's unlikely that i'll actually decide to go

Last edited by Alessio; 25 Jan 2006 at 00:56.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 01:10   #22
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

having been to a amsterdam pa meet .. its a hell of a city to do it in.. for gods sake visit the sex museum :-)

Have a blast peeps :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 11:20   #23
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Sex museum? That sounds great! I wonder how much time we'll actually have once we arrive in the city from the airport.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:34   #24
cypher
U've been Moderated

dunno how long you are around for

A2 is dutch?

linda said she'd come aswell kloopy
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:25   #25
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

4th of Feb....I'll give it a shot.

YEAH YEAH cypher you can drive with me again
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:37   #26
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
I'll consider it
But It's unlikely that i'll actually decide to go
If I'm free from work you can go with me
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 16:28   #27
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
A2 is dutch?
That's not what it says on my passport.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 00:40   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh hay, sup Kloopy! I'll show up

Edit: Oh, AyTwo is going to be there as well, aces.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 00:52   #29
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Canada sucks squidly!

Come to US instead!

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 10:34   #30
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Fantastic Leshy!

We still haven't got a central place to meet yet. Any more suggestions?
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 14:06   #31
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Just in front of Amsterdam Central Station seems like a suitable and logical place.

I might show up as well if there's free beer!
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 19:57   #32
^Myst3r13s^
We ShaLL NoT Be MoveD

^Myst3r13s^ is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh i'm so gonne try to be their.... ur gonne DIG amsterdam, make you never wanne leave XD
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:40   #33
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

A'dam meets totaly rock from personal experience. =)

First time I ever landed there, I think 4 years back with my PA land m8 Tapper we went out downtown for beers & sum PA chatting with our alliance (Lithyn) leaders, SilverBullet and playetz. The lesson (besides my early prejudice towards PA players thinkin they're punch of geekz) from that day was realising the dutch beer's fading affect against the language barrier, since as many know fluent english isn't 1 of our strong abilities

Since we, Ðragons, have a habit of getting together irl as much as possible me and Jurgen thought we should go pay a visit beyond our own borders to meet "The Others". So on my second visit a year later we flew to Bryssels to hook up with Berten and hopped to first train to A'dam to meet cypher, rob- and Biusa (who took a flight straight to A'dam). After reaching the destination Berten took a train to meet up with the rest while me and Jurgen decided we weren't up for extra travelling. So we continued drinkin heavily and got tired waiting for ppls' arrival. The idea of vanishing into crowd was too tempting, therefore we figured there could be sum babes & weed out there for us. Sumhow after leaving trainstation all bloody wasted the first thing we managed to do was to get totally lost into Red Light District losing all track of whereabouts. The last thing I remember is explaining cypher how to find us and luckily they sumhow did. It turned out rob got even more drunk and his parents had to come get him home and luckily they were kind enough to host us for a few nights over. We continued from there to greet The_Ace & Greenhills to another town, but that's another story..

Last summer on my 3rd visit there with MacTanZu we had ~20-30 ppl on the meeting list to encounter with. Sadly *c0ugh* we were naive enough to think we'd be able to book tickets in a week's notice at any given date. It started to look we wouldn't come at all, but mac found flight through Copenhagen to A'dam with 1 day notice and we booked it. Lacked time to inform about the arrival so over half of the friends supposed to come never made it. Well here r sum photos of the night and ppl who made it:

http://rkz.fotopic.net/ - Hopefully no1 will mind me pasting this

Thx to: Greenhills Rikard SeqZ Cain MaxiMillian cypher linda rob- we had a blast night. =)
(and soz for those that due our lazyness didn't get added on that list.). Also met Inforza l8r on but unfortunately he never made it to the pictures.

It's become close to tradition for me now. So many cool dutchiez around there, who r mostly fantastic ppl will certainly make sure there'll b more visits to come.

Special thx to Rob for being the bestest host & dutchie I know. <3

G'luck with ya meeting Kloopy I'm sure u'll have gr8 time.
(ps Be careful with that famed street there coz it can look like a maze if u r sightseeing in drunkess; )

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 20:53   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

meh sisters 21st no chance, though if u go during easter, im road tripping it there with friends
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 21:12   #35
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Ok, so if we're meeting at Amsterdam Central station this might be useful:

At the latest I'll grab the 13:31 from Schipol to Centraal station, arriving on platform 10b at 13:50.
There are earlier trains but my flight is with a British company so it's likely to be delayed.

I must say I do love your country because it tells me which platform I'm going to arrive on. In the UK you don't find out which platform a train is leaving from until about 2 minutes before departure.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 21:42   #36
DEATH2

DEATH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool kloopy. andrew and i will meet u at the airport somehow. don't know if UK mobbys will work or not.

look forward to meetin all u dutch PAers.
DEATH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 23:52   #37
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Ok, so if we're meeting at Amsterdam Central station this might be useful:

At the latest I'll grab the 13:31 from Schipol to Centraal station, arriving on platform 10b at 13:50.
There are earlier trains but my flight is with a British company so it's likely to be delayed.

I must say I do love your country because it tells me which platform I'm going to arrive on. In the UK you don't find out which platform a train is leaving from until about 2 minutes before departure.
ders 3 different lines going from schiphol to amsterdam, depending on what train you take you'll end up at platform 15 8 or 2 from the top of my head

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 08:41   #38
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
meh sisters 21st no chance, though if u go during easter, im road tripping it there with friends
Oh I'm sooo gonna meet you
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 19:40   #39
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

so it's 14:00 in front of the CS ?

There is a swatch store there near the cannal boats.

Might be a smart idea.
#multihunters
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:39   #40
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

i actually checked prices of flights on the 4th cos i thought easyjet did newcastle->amsterdam (they dont and edinburgh->amsterdam would be ~£60 each way)

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 13:12   #41
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Good way to relieve stress Kloopy !
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 15:14   #42
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
i actually checked prices of flights on the 4th cos i thought easyjet did newcastle->amsterdam (they dont and edinburgh->amsterdam would be ~£60 each way)
tried ryanair?

could prolly set you up with a place to sleep if you're serious..
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 15:56   #43
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
tried ryanair?

could prolly set you up with a place to sleep if you're serious..

Take the offer stiffie get your ass overhere

Cyph: wanne go by train to A'dam ? since the parking is a nightmare as you know.
#multihunters
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 02:33   #44
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

i might consider if i could get there and back for around £50-70

but I cant afford £50-70 each way

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 20:57   #45
Spiraa
[LCH] peon

Spiraa is an unknown quantity at this point

ohhh sounds funny so i might see the ancient Acers in rl after all!!!
Guys i might come to Amsterdam saturday would be fun meeting some guys in rl u talk on irc with for 3 years now.

------------------------------------

[LCH]FTW !!!!!
WP forever
Spiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 21:17   #46
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

any chance you are coming to germany once, kloopy? the german "karneval" is something you should see! And ofc the "oktoberfest".
Unread 29 Jan 2006, 21:37   #47
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraa
ohhh sounds funny so i might see the ancient Acers in rl after all!!!
Guys i might come to Amsterdam saturday would be fun meeting some guys in rl u talk on irc with for 3 years now.
Hey spira m8 I'm old yes but not anchient
#multihunters
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 09:41   #48
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Take the offer stiffie get your ass overhere

Cyph: wanne go by train to A'dam ? since the parking is a nightmare as you know.
yep no problem at all

i might be going to linda's place in utrecht afterwards tho
we'll talk on irc this week

and stif is a chicken i reckon :/
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 11:21   #49
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

You are only in Amsterdam the 4th?
I have to work the 4th... (in Amsterdam) so i don't have time probally...
Maybe for a quick beer later in the day. So you guys have like a plan what you gonna do?
Show Kloopy around or...?
reconverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 13:38   #50
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbeule
any chance you are coming to germany once, kloopy? the german "karneval" is something you should see! And ofc the "oktoberfest".
I'd love to come over for Oktoberfest one year, perhaps this year if I can get some UK friends to come with me.

I'm in Dortmund in March, can't remember the dates off hand but are you able to get there on a Saturday?