User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:14   #51
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
Re: And Hydra

damn woman:

Hydra (-34) 26 605 1,731,665 15,742 45,023,278 3.50
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:15   #52
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Hydra 26 + NewDawn 74 ???
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:17   #53
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Seeing as they have to wait 72 hours before joining a new alliance i was wondering how you could surmise that the Hydra-ers had already jumped to ND.

My apologies to chipz, i just realised I misinterpreted his post.

Last edited by veX; 23 Aug 2005 at 21:24.
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:17   #54
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I offer odds of 10/1 that we merge. Any takers?

(Paypal prefferred)
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:23   #55
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Why not just take our money \o/
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:25   #56
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

It looks indeed like they will merge :eek:
Yeah! C'mon, make my day!!!!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:29   #57
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I offer odds of 10/1 that we merge. Any takers?

(Paypal prefferred)
I definitely won't take that bet. The numbers chipz alluded to is purely a coincidence I believe. I think it's actually impossible for hydra/ND to merge now even if they wanted to due to the rules on merging.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:35   #58
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I will look like a total nub here. But someone please tell me what rule would prevent them merging?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:36   #59
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

lol.
/Me goes to check the rules on Merging. Knowing the Important people in ND and Hydra are going to check as well.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:40   #60
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I definitely won't take that bet. The numbers chipz alluded to is purely a coincidence I believe. I think it's actually impossible for hydra/ND to merge now even if they wanted to due to the rules on merging.
The rules on merging as far as i can tell, say that there not allowed to merge with PA Team help - ie Hydra walking along to Kal and saying merge us please.

There is no rule which states your not allowed to leave your alliance and join another one
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:44   #61
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Thats exactly the point smudge.*

*Fat planets no defence for 72 hours.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:46   #62
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering if the numbers were a coincidence or not that was all, i've read the rules and see that a merge wouldnt be allowed as all the criteria isnt met.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:49   #63
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
lol.
/Me goes to check the rules on Merging. Knowing the Important people in ND and Hydra are going to check as well.
There is no merge. Official ND HC statement.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:54   #64
Chika

Quote:
There is no merge. Official ND HC statement.
Fish, I have to ask buddy, but is this the decision, after rechecking the rules?

I am guessing the answer would be no. I mean. I wouldn't say yes.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:55   #65
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Well isn't it a possibility that Hydra just kicked the exces baggage, since their averages and such went up.

I do have heard that they kicked the non-actives to fit in somewhere else.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:56   #66
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Fish, I have to ask buddy, but is this the decision, after rechecking the rules?

I am guessing the answer would be no. I mean. I wouldn't say yes.
No. The rules of merging havent changed have they? If we wanted to merge, why couldn't we?

But as I say, no merge.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:05   #67
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Well isn't it a possibility that Hydra just kicked the exces baggage, since their averages and such went up.

I do have heard that they kicked the non-actives to fit in somewhere else.
you call 36 planets that combined were 40 mil score & 17k roids exces bagage?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:07   #68
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Well there totally gone now

So where they gone?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:09   #69
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

I have a funny feeling that it "might" be reunion [Reunion (+25) 82] but dont quote me on it :|
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:10   #70
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
you call 36 planets that combined were 40 mil score & 17k roids exces bagage?
if they are not active and helpfull for the alliance, yes!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:11   #71
Smudge
For Crowly <3

indeed ChipZ.

tbh I feel that PA Team have broken there own rules - they said there would be no more mergers yet this is quite a clear merger!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:16   #72
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
indeed ChipZ.

tbh I feel that PA Team have broken there own rules - they said there would be no more mergers yet this is quite a clear merger!

Ehm, I don't recall them saying that
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:18   #73
Chika

EEK they went to reunion.
WOW
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:23   #74
The_Fish
ND

You sound surprised Chika... you expected it to be us ;p
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:25   #75
Chika

Quote:
You sound surprised Chika... you expected it to be us ;p
I did!!
this move caught me totally offguard.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:31   #76
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I need some enlightenment. Sin (or another group) left Hydra. Whatever was left of hydra merged with Reunion? After the 72 ticks the sd(?) bg from insomnia will join and fill up Reunion?

And who will the hydra bg join? ND?

No offence but this is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:33   #77
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes, the active core went to Reunion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:36   #78
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

I saw this coming ages ago.
It was to be expected.
GL.*

* Sounds silly and uncalled for right? You really don't give a goats ass if i knew or not right??????!?!?!?!!?!?? Guess what!?!?!??!!?!?! Thats you in most of your post! \o/
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:38   #79
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

This is all very fishy...
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:44   #80
Smudge
For Crowly <3

This is the topic from #alliances, which each alliances have a rep in

"Merges are not allowed in the last 3 weeks of the round, and alliances must be small enough for 2 weeks before merging"

Go figure.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:45   #81
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I saw this coming ages ago.
It was to be expected.
GL.*

* Sounds silly and uncalled for right? You really don't give a goats ass if i knew or not right??????!?!?!?!!?!?? Guess what!?!?!??!!?!?! Thats you in most of your post! \o/
saw ur shit post coming. GL in learning how to post a decent post.

Sure someone r willing to tutor u.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:48   #82
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
This is the topic from #alliances, which each alliances have a rep in

"Merges are not allowed in the last 3 weeks of the round, and alliances must be small enough for 2 weeks before merging"

Go figure.
But do you really expect PA-team to follow their own rules ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 22:56   #83
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Quote:
afaik not all did, the g-ii people didn't. but oh yeah, g-ii never counted for much anyways, it seems.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:06   #84
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

See, told you that SiN didnt leave Hydra..
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:08   #85
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

lol, this is exactly how a round should be played, alliances disband, BG:s jumping ships, members flying all over, arbiters rewritten or to summit; confusion all over…

Dam this is fun dudes, btw I’ts not over yet – still more to come though!

And now someone smart enough should try to figure out how the political reality looks like?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:13   #86
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub
afaik not all did, the g-ii people didn't. but oh yeah, g-ii never counted for much anyways, it seems.
So what is the fate of G-II?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:19   #87
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
See, told you that SiN didnt leave Hydra..

puh, will you never learn - you still wrong!!
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:19   #88
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
lol, this is exactly how a round should be played, alliances disband, BG:s jumping ships, members flying all over, arbiters rewritten or to summit; confusion all over…

Dam this is fun dudes, btw I’ts not over yet – still more to come though!

And now someone smart enough should try to figure out how the political reality looks like?
All in all, this is just a prelude to round 15. And we all love it.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:43   #89
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
the ones we considered active enough we invited to come along. U f.ex tyger was invited to come along.

Lets accept that the 2 of us got a different view on whats activity.

The fact that a player was g-ii or not, had NOTHING to do if he was invited to come along.

I wish to thx the active g-ii that helped out alot this round. e.g Tygercub, PEPSI, lilleman ++

Quote:
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:49   #90
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

funny though how you screw over 30+ ppl who have helped you to get you where you are now, and just say 'well thnx for the help.. and now fk off we don't give a damn fk about you as we found a nice deal elsewhere'. Perfectly shows what kind of ppl it is that are running Hydra.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 23:55   #91
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
funny though how you screw over 30+ ppl who have helped you to get you where you are now, and just say 'well thnx for the help.. and now fk off we don't give a damn fk about you as we found a nice deal elsewhere'. Perfectly shows what kind of ppl it is that are running Hydra.
Dont think we fked them over at all tbh, as they have done little or nothing for the alliance. I ve kicked good m8s from Hydra. Reason: inactivity.

I dont care how fun/nice/sexy they r. activity is what counts.

And alot of the people we kciked havent been online for days. will take them some more days b4 they find out. no whining pms yet. as they aint online. But I am guessing I ll get some un happy pms in a day or 2, when its their weekly time to login and check the universe called pa.

Quote:
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:14   #92
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Didn't they do the same thing to wp last round (not exactly the same, but similar)
Hydra = Shipjumpers.
Looks like they'll do just about anything to get a higher rank even if that means screwing over 30+ ppl. So reunion has gone up a spot now, as soon as there's trouble, or hydra finds a better place to go to, they'll **** over reunion just like they do everybody else.
GL reunion, hope your bg's are more loyal to you than they were to their previous alliances (which i seriously doubt)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:20   #93
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Hydra = Shipjumpers.
not all are shipjumpers. for example, some people left (ie most of g-ii) because they didn't agree with running to another alliance just for rank, etc. it's not like what's left of g-ii ditched hydra to join the best or to make a run at #1 heh.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:23   #94
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Didn't they do the same thing to wp last round (not exactly the same, but similar)
Hydra = Shipjumpers.
Looks like they'll do just about anything to get a higher rank even if that means screwing over 30+ ppl. So reunion has gone up a spot now, as soon as there's trouble, or hydra finds a better place to go to, they'll **** over reunion just like they do everybody else.
GL reunion, hope your bg's are more loyal to you than they were to their previous alliances (which i seriously doubt)

so merging is now shipjumping.

the stupidty here amazes even me, and I m known for making stupid posts myself.

first of all: we didnt fk over 30+. get ur nmbrs correct, or dont post.

2ndly as stated above, they were inactive! this was NOTHING personal. I wish them gl, and if they ever want to play active again. send us a pm.

random insult to random n00b

Quote:
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:26   #95
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
not all are shipjumpers. for example, some people left (ie most of g-ii) because they didn't agree with running to another alliance just for rank, etc. it's not like what's left of g-ii ditched hydra to join the best or to make a run at #1 heh.
we hardly joined reunion for a rank. we did it bcause the HCs were fed up doing loads of work for nothing. We joined because it would be unfair for the few loyal that were active to keep it going.

And - 3 G-II left. rest were booted.

-edit- 3 left. not 2.

Quote:

Last edited by Wishmaster; 24 Aug 2005 at 01:37.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 01:35   #96
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Generally the mark of a quality poster is made by the amount of green blobs next to there name. Take myself. I have a big epenis because I have 11 green blobs next to my name. Generally that means people respect my opinions and often see that I post with a certain amount of veritas and flare. Take kjeldoran he has more rep than you, which once again indicates he is better post, infact take most on AD and they have more green blobs next to there name. So what does that indicate?

A) you are shit.
B) you are a shit poster.
C) you are NoS.

Id be inclined to put B and C however some would argue A.

Have a nice day

pig
You are one of the most irritating and boring posters on both her and GD.

The green blobs indicate you're either a suck up or speak to a lot of other dull/irritating posters.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:00   #97
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just hope they get a penalty for the breaking of a rule that all alliance leaders knows exists, after all its as clear as day on the #alliances topic that alliances must have a combined membership under the cap for two weeks before the merger happens which the havent been. PATeam shouldnt have granted it but Hydra and Reunion should have owned up to the mistake rather than clearly abusing a PATeam members lack fo experiance like this.

They are gaining from something that shouldnt have happened and if they dont get a penalty to remove any advantage they gain in this time its just opening up the flood gates for everyone to have the rules bent to fit into their needs.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:13   #98
Wishmaster
LDK

The admins should know the rules better than the players.

If something wrong has happened. I am sure this will be changed.

Quote:
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:32   #99
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
so merging is now shipjumping.

the stupidty here amazes even me, and I m known for making stupid posts myself.

first of all: we didnt fk over 30+. get ur nmbrs correct, or dont post.

2ndly as stated above, they were inactive! this was NOTHING personal. I wish them gl, and if they ever want to play active again. send us a pm.

random insult to random n00b
First of all, if 34 of your ally members are inactive, you're not doing a good job as hc.
And as you wanted me to get my numbers straight, here they are:
Hydra (-34) 26 605 1,731,665 15,742 45,023,278 3.50
Now is it me or doe that say -34? Thats more than 30 isn't it? so you get your numbers straight.

Secondly, how many WP members did you **** over last round by napping their enemy so you would stay away from incs and then leaving them? I think the numbr is well over 30.

3d, in the last 2 rounds hydra has been part of how many allies? 3? and one attempt of your own ally? (that didn't work out like you planned did it?)
So that combined makes 4 allies in 2 rounds?
Doesn't appear to be very loyal to an ally, just to the bg.
What are you going to do when things don't work out with reunion?
Pack up your shit and leave for another ally again?

I hope you and Hydra never get lucky and join the winning ally.

Unread 24 Aug 2005, 02:41   #100
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
The admins should know the rules better than the players.

If something wrong has happened. I am sure this will be changed.
Maybe they should but many of them are new and have no real contact with the alliance side of the game so are open for abuse by gentle persuasion. Atleats TWO hydra and TWO Reunion knew they were breaking a rule by doing this and rather than owning open decided to abuse it which makes both alliance guilty of cheating
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote