User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Sep 2014, 16:53   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Public planet tags.

Id like to see whats Peoples opinion on the idea of having your alliance publicly known, stated right next to planet/ruler name.
As the univers has gotten smaller, and incs are self Reporting, the idea of putting time into a intel Department in each alliance is less important.
The small tag limits have from my point of view been a catostrophic for planetarion, and now certain alliance have perhaps 70-80 players outside tag, or as spies in other alliances.
Each round ive been HCing lately its been very common for me to go around to the other alliances trading intel early on to fill up Our coord database With alliance and nicks.
For me this is a stupid, but neccesary task for my alliance to function, and for us to Reach the goals we set for ourself.
Having alliances coords listed Public in game would make it easier for smaller alliances/New alliances to get going in this game, and perhaps it would rule out the need of doing "unethical" Things as posting other alliances phone numbers/coord list Public when youve manage to plant a e-spy in them.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is online now   Reply With Quote