User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:06   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Your task for this week...

Ok,

Roady is creating a CD to listen to on the way to Jasmeet.

It needs to be songs you can drive to and tap the steering wheel gleefully to the drums.

As its a standard audio CD, you have a limit of around 20 tracks.

There must be only one.

Begin your compliations - Roady, just like Asda - they're happy to help.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:07   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your task for this week...

Bad Religion - Sinister Rouge
Greenday - Welcome to Paradise
Placebo - The Bitter End
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:08   #3
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

motorhead:-ace of spades.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:13   #4
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Blur - Song 2
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:14   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jasmeet you say?

A year after her slagging and shes still at that shite?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:22   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
jasmeet you say?

A year after her slagging and shes still at that shite?
Its J3 now Mr Deffeh.

And shes still holding a grudge i hear ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 00:53   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes she is Deffeh, You missed the wonderful conquest of getting her to leave #forums after she started loitering there huggling bobzy and koen and talking about herself forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

But then it was topped by the crusie thing.

ANYWAYS if you are going to see Jassy I suggest the following.

Some Meatloaf cause they are obviously fraternal twins that were born just very far apart.

Meatloaf - I would do anything for love (read attention)

Spice Girls - wannabe

B*witched - Jesse Hold on (read Jassy lol)

Boyzone - When you say nothing at all (that's how we all like Jassy)

Daphne & Celeste - U.G.L.Y.

A-Teens - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A man after midnight) I hear any man will do

Ramones - I wanna be sedated (you will you know)

Del Amitri - Kiss this thing goodbye (you know what the thing is... though I almost used Del amitri - just like a man here)

Destiny's Child - Say my name (lolz I kill myself with the funnies)

Celine Dion - I want you to need me

Placebo - Hang on to your IQ

Anyway that should be enough, make sure to keep talking about how you like chicken wings btw
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 01:33   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Bad Religion - Sinister Rouge
Greenday - Welcome to Paradise
also

Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles
Neil Young - Rockin' In The Free World
The Sonics - Louie Louie
The White Stripes - Hypnotize
Bad Religion - American Jesus
Bob Dylan - Hurricane
The Darkness - Black Shuck
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 03:11   #9
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
The Darkness - Black Shuck
Neil Young good
Darkness bad :\

On the whole, I'd approve

Nothing really rolls off the tongue as far as any contributions I could make to that though
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 03:15   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Neil Young good
Darkness bad :\

On the whole, I'd approve

Nothing really rolls off the tongue as far as any contributions I could make to that though
driving music, black shuck is good.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 08:17   #11
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

A bit of variety from an old fart - not to be used on the same CD!

Prodigy - Skylined
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
HIM - Wicked Game
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Van Halen - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 08:22   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Disturbed - Sickness
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Sum 41 - Reign In Pain (Heavy Metal Jamboree) (yeah I know, but it's good)
Rancid - Red Hot Moon
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 09:27   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh well, there goes me just getting 'the best drivetime album ever' from work then

i might actually have to put some thought into this
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 10:07   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A selection from my collection that may be applicable:

Sniff 'n the Tears - Driver's Seat
REM - Drive
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
The Cars - Drive
Ray Charles - Hit the Road, Jack
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Golden Earring - Another 45 miles
Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle emptiness
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't stop
Republica - From rush hour with love
Roxette - Sleeping in my car

Last edited by Leshy; 27 Jul 2004 at 10:18.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:41   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Difficult. I don't know how you drive, but I got a rather versatile MP3 CD in my car. Some of which are:

Apocalyptica - drive
Golden earring - radar love
AC/DC - highway to hell
Rammstein - feuer frei
The offspring - kids aren't alright
Metallica - fuel
Megadeth - high speed dirt
Bon jovi - livin' on a prayer
Blur - song 2
Drowning pool - bodies
Manowar - the power
Pennywise - wipeout (for when you go to the beach)
?? - Teenage desperation
Weird Al Yankovic - my baby is in love with Eddy Vetta (sp?)
Super furry animals - Liberty belle

Make your pick
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:24   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your task for this week...

Hey, I'm bringing Duran Duran's greatest hits. That's all we need.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:17   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

adding:

The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Golden Earring - Radar Love ((how did i not think of this? i was listening to it when i wrote my list!))
The Vines - Ride
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:19   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't you just do 2 CDs?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:19   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if i can find a copy of that apocalyptica track i will have to put that on, i get the feeling that MM is getting picked up before me though, so he may have already called shotgun and therefore be in charge of the CD player
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:27   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i get the feeling that MM is getting picked up before me though, so he may have already called shotgun and therefore be in charge of the CD player
Only came outside to watch night fall with the rain
I heard you making patterns rhyme like
Some new romantic looking for the TV sound
I'll see you're right some other time love

Look now look all around there's no sign of life
Voices another sound can you hear me now this is planet earth
You're looking at planet earth
this is planet earth

My head is stuck on something precious let me know
If you're coming down to land is there
Anybody out there trying to get through
My eyes so cloudy I can't see you

this is planet earth

this is planet earth
calling planet earth
looking at planet earth
this is planet earth
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:08   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

just remember bitch, i will be sitting behind you and have no compulsion not to stab you repeatedly in the back of your head

or make really sarcastic remarks about your taste in music, whichever is easier, as apparently i am going to be both hungover AND ill
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:11   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you are going to that horrible place, I would suggest something dark, moody and hard. Suicide music, but not goth.
Something like His Hero Is Gone - 15 counts of Arson (It's a cd, but you can't take one track out, beacause they are shit on their own but ace together)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:45   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

MM is getting picked up before you.

MM is not riding shotgun as punishment for even mentioning ***** ***** in one of my threads.

Think again before simply copying TBDAE from work - you'd walk funny with a CD stuffed up your arse.

You will have to put effort into it.

It must include Love is all around by Wet Wet Wet.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:48   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Are you guys heading down on Friday or Saturday?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:50   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Are you guys heading down on Friday or Saturday?
No, we're going to a gay orgy in Chester-Le-Street for the weekend, and all this talk of driving to London is just a cunning distraction.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:53   #26
skiddy
wild one

Friday night Dante, but won't be getting to hotel till quite late (as in Midnight).
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:56   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Friday night Dante, but won't be getting to hotel till quite late (as in Midnight).
I'd be surprised if we even get there at all. Five hours together in a small metalic box means we're all probably either going to kill each other, or shag each other.

Oh, and let's not forget that you are driving. Which must increase the chances of us drunkenly crashing into a service station outside Nottingham by about 450% or something.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:57   #28
skiddy
wild one

I'm warmed that you think we'll make Nottingham before that happens.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:54   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

1. IM NOT SHAGGING ANY MEN THIS WEEKEND YOU BISEXUAL ****S
2. if we crash i shall be the only one walking away from the wreckage, as i shall personally throttle you with your own seatbelts for tempting fate
3. yeah, we are getting there late on friday night, as some people work you know
but that just means that we can spend the whole of saturday getting very very drunk
all i ask is that no one all weekend mentiones ten bob bits, as i wont be held responsible for a drunken geordie
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:57   #30
skiddy
wild one

I'd also like to point out that I'm not bisexual either. I just went through a phase.

I like teh punani too much.