User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 May 2005, 13:57   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wish I had...

Finish the sentence...

I wish I had a perfect memory, I hate forgetting things all the time...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:01   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I wish I had...

I wish I had a hammer. I'd hammer in the morning. I'd hammer in the evening. All over this land.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:08   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I wish I had...

been born handsomer, and richer.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:17   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I wish I had finish the sentence" is what I read at first.

"not transferred all of my films to that Maxtor DiamondMax10 without properly ensuring that it worked"

**** you eBuyer and your method of packing hard drives. Box much larger than the hard drive, their packaging dynamic is to put some polystyrene on top and below the hard drive, leaving it free to move around in the remaining plane. When I returned it to get a refund, I sent it back in the box I got from Overclockers, from whom I purchased the replacement drive (a Seagate Barracuda with NCQ - it's really very good). This box was not only slightly smaller, but also had fitted foam inserts to protect the hard drive.

Overclockers have great packaging - when rr ordered a hard drive (delivering it to my house) it came in a box about 12 inches long that had apparantly been specially designed for carrying multiple hard drives - 5 or 6 slots in a big piece of foam just the size to contain a 3.5" drive comfortably.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:22   #5
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i had time to do something productive.
Unread 29 May 2005, 14:54   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I had time to look for my other network card but I don't so i won't

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 15:00   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I had not taken her for granted.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 15:02   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I wish I had not taken her for granted.
Take her for dinner instead.
Unread 29 May 2005, 15:40   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i had a perfect memory too, its occasionally the bane of my existence that i forget so much
Unread 29 May 2005, 15:47   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i wish i lived in middle earth, caught up in the middle of a huge adventure, reveling in the overpowering sense of being a part of something bigger.... and i wish i looked like orlando bloom
you broke the rules of the thread

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 May 2005, 15:55   #11
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I wish I had...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

"not transferred all of my films to that Maxtor DiamondMax10 without properly ensuring that it worked"

**** you eBuyer and your method of packing hard drives. Box much larger than the hard drive, their packaging dynamic is to put some polystyrene on top and below the hard drive, leaving it free to move around in the remaining plane. When I returned it to get a refund, I sent it back in the box I got from Overclockers, from whom I purchased the replacement drive (a Seagate Barracuda with NCQ - it's really very good). This box was not only slightly smaller, but also had fitted foam inserts to protect the hard drive.

Overclockers have great packaging - when rr ordered a hard drive (delivering it to my house) it came in a box about 12 inches long that had apparantly been specially designed for carrying multiple hard drives - 5 or 6 slots in a big piece of foam just the size to contain a 3.5" drive comfortably.
If nothing else helps, try to open the disk CAREFULLY in a as-dust-clean-as-possible room (bathroom after cleaning and leaving the water run a bit). Have a vacuum cleaner ready.
Open the hard disk carefully, have a look, try to move the read-write-arm back to it's bay carefully (IF it should be stuck over disks), and then immediatly applay vacuum cleaner and close the disk again.

Connect it to the computer, DO NOT BOOT FROM IT. Use Windows 2003 Super Utilities or Winternals things. Or Bart's Stuff.
Then user DiskCommander and let it do it's job, while making sure the disk doesn't get too hot.

Worked for me!
Unread 29 May 2005, 16:22   #12
Spiderman

I wish I had not bothered clicking on this thread.
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:15   #13
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

I wish I had photographic memory
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:23   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wish i knew why everyone wants to have such a great memory more than anything else.
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:49   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Worked for me!
If it didn't work, which was unlikely because the drive was physically buggered (the bios didn't recognise it as actually being a device, and it sounded like it was going to explode each time I turned the power on) I wouldn't be able to return it, and therefore lose out on close to £150.

No thanks.

Also, this was a good few months ago.
Unread 29 May 2005, 17:50   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

because i forget things... especially when i have been drinking but not limited to then.. have you any idea how irritating it can be when you miss something after having been told about it at least half a dozen times and still managing to forget?
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:09   #17
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

I wish I'd listened.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:10   #18
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I wish I had the ability to remember names. Mainly due to what RR just said. It has got to the stage where I have avoided people as it was getting embaressing having to ask them their name all the time.
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:44   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I was back in January.
Unread 29 May 2005, 18:45   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I had a vagina so I could tempt men more easily.
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:07   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The men you wish to tempt are normally quite thrown off by a vagina.

He isn't that picky.
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:19   #22
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:

**** you eBuyer and your method of packing hard drives.
Yup. Hard Drive I bought from them was Shagged On Arrival as well. Luckily the second attempt was better. But still... trained monkeys!

P.S. I wish I was a 'baller
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:20   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
tonight

Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innocent heart
Prepare to hate me fall when I may
This night will hurt you like never before

Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I`m in love with my lust
Burning angel wings to dust
I wish I had your angel tonight

I`m going down so frail and cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules

Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I`m in love with my lust

Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite
Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Last dance, first kiss
Your touch, my bliss
Beauty always comes with dark thoughts

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I`m in love with my lust

I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:21   #24
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I wish I had three more wishes.
why only 3? obviously you wish for an infinate number of wishes, and then it'd be like you're walking around the world with admin tool-ness. "I wish that worked" "I wish i had another beer" "I wish I was over there" "I wish I knew how to pass this exam" etc.

Anyway.

I wish I had a life instead of spending all day on here
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:37   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I was rich
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:39   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
The men you wish to tempt are normally quite thrown off by a vagina.
No, they're not. They're usually hetro. Which is precisely the problem.
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:41   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Nightwish?

By Bob, Dace has yet undiscovered lacks of depth.

What about some Good Charlotte, wadda ya say?

THEY'RE MY FAVOURITE BAND!!!
Unread 29 May 2005, 19:58   #28
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

you're wasting 1/3 of your infinite wishes! it'd be such a hassle. "wish a" "wish b" "gimme another 3 wishes" "wish c" "wish d" "gimme another 3 wishes" ...
Unread 29 May 2005, 20:18   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't want a perfect memory. there are some things i'm quite content about forgetting.
i would however like a better short term memory. in that my boss will say 'go get some chocolate cake from the fridge' and i'd walk into the cooler.. not remember what she said.. and bring back the white cake :\
Unread 29 May 2005, 20:50   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I wish I had three more wishes.
Aladdin was a chump. "No wishing for more wishes!" says the Genie (in the Disney version, at least).

Wish 1.

I wish I could wish for more wishes.

Wish 2.

I wish I had more wishes.

Easy.

[edit]

Also, the genie wore the golden armbands throughout the sequels and the TV series, despite the fact that they were removed at the end of the first film.
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:01   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Duck feet are inconvient and obviously upset the general ability of the human to balance. Shoes would be much harder to find (assuming you wanted them).
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:06   #32
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i wouldn't want a perfect memory. there are some things i'm quite content about forgetting.
i would however like a better short term memory. in that my boss will say 'go get some chocolate cake from the fridge' and i'd walk into the cooler.. not remember what she said.. and bring back the white cake :\
ah but perfect to me would mean being able to forget certain things.

And I hate to say it but did anyone else see 'Aryn' and 'Cake' and then smile?

Unread 29 May 2005, 21:08   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I wish I was rich
Why?
What more do you think you could get out of life?
Sure, faster cars, more gadgets etc, but what do you really want?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:26   #34
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

...the motivation to prepare for my exams.

Quote:

They posted me a CD in an envelope large enough to fit an A2 sheet of paper inside without folding...
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:34   #35
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I wish I was a total loser
and really dumb

so that nobody has expectations from me and I would never have to do anything

cept living on a minimum wage salary, without caring about anything
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:39   #36
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

If you didnt post that then someone else would have
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:42   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i wish i was back in mid-september last year.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:01   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish i had this with this sitting in it. Along with this and this and this and also my health ( i couldnt find a decent image altho i did find one of this

oh and also some superpowers
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:21   #39
Ste
Bored

Quote:
But so many girls complain about how the gay men are the cutest?
You haven't met MM have you...
And Stew is 'straight'

Unread 29 May 2005, 23:27   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I kind of look like Antonio Gramsci now.
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:44   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
The weird thing is that if I remember your pics correctly there actually is an uncanny resembelance
Yeah. That pic is exactly how I look now. It's a toss up between that pic of him or this pic of Trotsky, incidentally.

I look like the Trotsky pic when I get up on a morning.

Quote:
Ready for the revolution, then?
Knowing my luck, there's every possiblity that I will be jailed for the best part of a decade before kicking the bucket.
Unread 29 May 2005, 23:50   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Have you considered cutting just an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny bit more of your hair?
No.

Quote:
But then you can feel just like Oscar Wilde. You just need to hone your sarcasm and wit quite a bit first....
I don't intend to be arrested for buggery, if that's what you're implying.
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:01   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Well, I do like to quip a bit. Quipping, buggery, and SOMMWS. Those are the things my life is made of. And then there's Trill, of course.
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:52   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!
Unread 30 May 2005, 03:51   #45
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Why?
What more do you think you could get out of life?
Sure, faster cars, more gadgets etc, but what do you really want?
I have no real problems in life, the only main worry as im sure it is for most people is money.

If I didnt have to worry about money then I could do anything I wanted, I could just live life, not be another person working mon-fri 9-5 to pay bills, then waiting till there 65 to live life when they are too old

But saying that yes faster cars and more gadgets would be cool as well.
Unread 30 May 2005, 04:02   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

money is always a worry, unless you have tons of it... and yes, i suppose if i were to make one wish, it would be to have endless money. It seems to cause the most problems out of all the facets of my life, and it would be nice if all those problems were immediately solved
Unread 30 May 2005, 04:13   #47
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I wish I had a bong session with Deepflow.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 04:17   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its the dream of every decent stoner... the plateau of all acheivements.

(although i prefer joints to bongs, but meh)
Unread 30 May 2005, 04:36   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Let's make a really really long joint then.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 04:40   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its less effort to just make many shorter joints

long joints require too much concentration

anyway, im going to bed...