User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:27   #1
Spiderman

Everyone, be careful! There's a MSN virus about

Hey all, just thought I'd advise you all to be vigilent.

A few minutes ago I received a message from a friend (who was obviously infected with this virus) asking me to check out a really funny link.
I clicked it, and loads of msn windows started opening.

I soon realised that the link was a virus. The link was to a website, which address I cannot remember, but the filename was:

Cute.pif

Anyway - this has effected a lot of people on my msn list - and is spreading extremely quickly. Has this happened to anyone else?
I have Norton AV and Firewall 2004 with the latest definitions, and it found nothing on my pc - nor did Microsoft AntiSpyware.

Could this be a new virus to which the virus definitions are unknown by the virus scanners?
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:30   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Everyone, be careful! There's a MSN virus about

I got that. I didn't open it. I'm not stupid.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:33   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeh - my ex sent that to me too.
it asked me to open/save something and I went NO

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:37   #4
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

In this thread, Spiderman admits his stupidity.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:39   #5
Spiderman

Yes I admit it. I'm stupid - I did honestly think it was a .gif file though, not .pif
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:49   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

yep
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 00:56   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stupid people should not be allowed on teh intarweb.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 01:10   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Stupid people should not be allowed on teh intarweb.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 02:27   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Everyone, be careful! There's a MSN virus about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
I soon realised that the link was a virus.
Disqualified for that statement
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 08:41   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I received that too but, without meaning to echo the above posters, i was neither drunk enough nor sufficiently lacking in my faculties to click on it.

I did proceed to tell the half-dozen people i received it from what complete and utter ****wits they were however.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 09:24   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

LOL use Opera LOL
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:27   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got the link this morning.

My suspicions were first raised by the fact that the person sending this said "omg this is funny!" (note the abbreviation and lack of capital letter).

This to me seemed odd, as, by and large, he is not the kind of person who indulges in such frivolity.

Then I noticed the time the message was sent. 00:00. Significant? And the date? 07/03/2005?

I knew it must be a sign of the growing illuminati hold over our lives.

I sprung into action. Gathering up my loved ones, I stuffed them into the back of a van, which I promptly sent over a cliff. Better to die quickly now than live in endless pain under the illuminated ones.

After this, I ran into the center of Cambridge, and dug up the supply of AK47's that some wag had buried under Sydney's lawn at the end of the Civil War. Now armed to the teeth, I made my way to city hall, where one shot later the mayor, and the illuminati control over the town was gone.

The only person left to "remove" was the university Vice Chancellor. Get rid of Alison Richard, and the city would be free forever.

Unfortunately, the Illuminati had mobilized. On the way there, I was accosted by a group of policemen, who babbled something about several counts of murder. Ignoring these obviously phoney charges, I shot the policeman, and moved on. Just as I was reaching my destination, the sinister overlords decided to step up their campaign. An armed response unit swarmed out from The Senate House, and they, with the help of some kind of gas, took me down.

They threw me in a cell, and told me I was "going down" for a long time. I pleaded with them to see reason, but they couldn't see past the trumped up murder charges, so in my cell I remained.

Using my phone call, I connected to the internet, to warn the world of the coming peril. So here I am.

Get out of England, GDers! Get out while you still can!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:38   #13
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

there's another cute one going round to do with paypal.

the email comes from [email protected] and says that there have been some attempts to access your paypal account unsuccesfully from an unregistered IP address. If you have been connecting to your account from abroad then don't worry, but otherwise click the link below to view the IP addresses and your account status.

(link here)

Now I don't have a paypal account.... I dread to think what information that link is after

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:57   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

My suspicions were first raised by the fact that the person sending this said "omg this is funny!" (note the abbreviation and lack of capital letter).

This to me seemed odd, as, by and large, he is not the kind of person who indulges in such frivolity.

Then I noticed the time the message was sent. 00:00. Significant? And the date? 07/03/2005?

I sprung into action. Gathering up my loved ones, I stuffed them into the back of a van, which I promptly sent over a cliff. Better to die quickly now than live in endless pain under the illuminated ones.

After this, I ran into the center of Cambridge, and dug up the supply of AK47's that some wag had buried under Sydney's lawn at the end of the Civil War. Now armed to the teeth, I made my way to city hall, where one shot later the mayor, and the illuminati control over the town was gone.

The only person left to "remove" was the university Vice Chancellor. Get rid of Alison Richard, and the city would be free forever.

Unfortunately, the Illuminati had mobilized. On the way there, I was accosted by a group of policemen, who babbled something about several counts of murder. Ignoring these obviously phoney charges, I shot the policeman, and moved on. Just as I was reaching my destination, the sinister overlords decided to step up their campaign. An armed response unit swarmed out from The Senate House, and they, with the help of some kind of gas, took me down.

They threw me in a cell, and told me I was "going down" for a long time. I pleaded with them to see reason, but they couldn't see past the trumped up murder charges, so in my cell I remained.

Using my phone call, I connected to the internet, to warn the world of the coming peril. So here I am.

i do believe that's your best post.

ever.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 12:24   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lightbulb Re: Everyone, be careful! There's a MSN virus about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i do believe that's your best post.

ever.
i would agree its a bloody good post
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:08   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
there's another cute one going round to do with paypal.

the email comes from [email protected] and says that there have been some attempts to access your paypal account unsuccesfully from an unregistered IP address. If you have been connecting to your account from abroad then don't worry, but otherwise click the link below to view the IP addresses and your account status.

(link here)

Now I don't have a paypal account.... I dread to think what information that link is after
That would be phishing. Now bearing in mind we should all be getting at least one a day of those advising us our security details have been compromised at <insert well known bank here>, regardless of whether we hold an account there, 99% of people should now know to ignore those.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:16   #17
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That would be phishing. Now bearing in mind we should all be getting at least one a day of those advising us our security details have been compromised at <insert well known bank here>, regardless of whether we hold an account there, 99% of people should now know to ignore those.

mmm agreed, except the email address is obviously well done on this one, and the link posted looked like an extension of the paypal site itself. but yes in essence it's just a very very well written phish.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:19   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
mmm agreed, except the email address is obviously well done on this one, and the link posted looked like an extension of the paypal site itself. but yes in essence it's just a very very well written phish.
Its just a copycat program of the phishing scams from all the major bank websites. Most fraudsters are now aware that Paypal has a massive userbase and a good portion of those have bank accounts or credit card details attached to their accounts.

As such, it was a logical progression.

If you get emails like that , report them to [email protected] , youll get an automated response, then theyll do nothing about it and blame you if you made the mistake of giving them your details.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:22   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

They key thing I've always been told to look out for with paypal ones is that a real email from them will say 'Dear <Your real name here>' Whereas fake ones will say Dear paypal member or Dear <your paypal username>

All the ones I've seen have had this basic indicator.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:25   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
They key thing I've always been told to look out for with paypal ones is that a real email from them will say 'Dear <Your real name here>' Whereas fake ones will say Dear paypal member or Dear <your paypal username>

All the ones I've seen have had this basic indicator.
No , the key to it is that paypal will NEVER send you an email asking you for your details, or telling you theres a problem with your account.

Nor will your bank.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:36   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i got it from several people

i only replied with 'you sure 'bout that?'
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 18:45   #22
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No , the key to it is that paypal will NEVER send you an email asking you for your details, or telling you theres a problem with your account.

Nor will your bank.
Well, there is that too...
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 22:31   #23
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I was told this MSN gadget wreaks total havoc on active directory servers. As in near unreapairable.

Anyway there's gotta be a good fix by now.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 22:49   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

That is utterly outstanding.

Perhaps the best post ever, but knowing you, thats actually the best thing you've ever said.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:47   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Nor will your bank.

Whenever's there's something wrong with your account it's been my experience that the bank just gives you a "charge" and it's up to you to realise something's wrong because money is missing from your account and go and get in touch with them.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:50   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Dace is correct in this case

And a now blocked mate of mine has been attempting to send me a PIF link all evening. Twat!
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 03:56   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW i bet it was Beadle.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 12:02   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i got an email i thought was from ebay telling me my account had been accessed from a foreign IP and that my account was to be closed. i emailed them and asked what the hell was going on and they told me it was a fake email. people who stuff like this are just pathetic loosers with nothing better to do than sit behind a computer making other peoples lives a complete misery (not including GD in the previos statement ) i would gladly go down for muder if i cud get my hands on the tosser who sent me that email...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 12:06   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Overreacting a tad?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 12:07   #30
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i would gladly go down for muder if i cud get my hands on the tosser who sent me that email...
TSM mk II?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 12:14   #31
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
TSM mk II?
not entirely sure m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 15:25   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i got an email i thought was from ebay telling me my account had been accessed from a foreign IP and that my account was to be closed. i emailed them and asked what the hell was going on and they told me it was a fake email. people who stuff like this are just pathetic loosers with nothing better to do than sit behind a computer making other peoples lives a complete misery (not including GD in the previos statement ) i would gladly go down for muder if i cud get my hands on the tosser who sent me that email...
I sincerely doubt you could since hes most likely part of an organised crime gang that earns a lot of money in an Eastern European country where extradition agreeements dont mean shit.

Or an African that youd never find in a million years of searching.